Upgrades Ticket are back ...

• It is already explained that you can't use them on binded gears.

Even if you play POB now, it doesn't change anything but I guess since they are in gift box they made them useful for some time until they get totally removed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It is already explained that you can't use them on binded gears.

Even if you play POB now, it doesn't change anything but I guess since they are in gift box they made them useful for some time until they get totally removed.

Yeah I get that but they're useful for leveling. It's a time limit on them but by time that limit were to pass then you'd be ready to change gear. I'm irritated that they disabled the tickets but still left the things inside the gift box and then without saying anything they reactivate them? I trashed the darn things because I read they were terminated.

• The only way I'm even remotely okay with this update is if the coupon levels will be HALVED. So a +15 coupon is +8, a +12 is +6, etc. That way even a noob can have some decent gear to barrel through the levels with, since stones can be scarce sometimes when you level. But it won't make either the PvP or PvE some well-timed joke.

But right now, fact is, you can use some +12 coupon to completely annihilate the next 10 levels in front of you, then use another coupon. You don't need craft gear, you don't need to have money or farm for anything, you can just take on every challenge easy-peasy 'til you're level 70, then get the best lvl70 excellent gear and head straight for CC150 after you spared up some +12/+15 tickets. No satisfaction, no effort, no longevity. Coupons completely ruin the game, and undermine anyone who gets their gear for real.

• To be frank, I don't think any of the mods knew this one was coming (including the ones that created the FAQ and answered replies).

However, this is why I think Daneos should've explained it in his original post, because even after Hardlock has explained it in the thread, people still don't seem to get it (or they just skip through his post).

The plan is for these tickets to just help people a bit through leveling. It's not going to make you suddenly jump to 70 in no time or give you increased movement speed, in fact, you already didn't need to craft or do much to kill mobs and do quests quickly. This will just give newer players a little hand, especially for some supers/bosses, and considering that new players are usually slow at leveling, 2 days is fair enough. As for everyone else, it won't make too much of a difference.

Any equipment that can bind (whether it's already activated or not) won't be eligible for the use of tickets. That means they will be completely useless at higher levels and Daneos does not intend to include them in endgame, at all. If there's any high level gear that's missing the bind effect, it will be added. Tickets are only inside the gift box.

Given that the questions have all been answered and everything explained, this thread will now be closed. Hopefully, that way, people will at least read the last post before being overdramatic and not have to repeat the same thing over and over again.

[warnbox]Thread closed.[/warnbox]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!