Remove Autopots from Ranked and Budokai?

• Auto pots should be easy to obtain.

Without auto pots, squishy DPS classes have no chance vs tanker classes with tons of HP.

Auto pots from token shop are lame af.

This just makes game boring, since what ever you see is people AFK and leave PC open while they sleep.

I will say once again, let auto pots drop in dungeons, tmq or as before in form on chests.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i agree maybe it should be bought by mudosa points ?

Hmm there are people who love only PVE, this would just force them to PVP and they do not like it.

Everyone needs to farm and do any PVE content to improve their PVP characters, if they have them.

Auto pots before sell and people could earn zeni thanks to that, it should be here too.

That is why I am saying that auto pots should be gained via PVE content soo be it simple farming mobs and get chest that would drop from mob by simple farm in world map or via dungeon or tmq as reward or mob drop there.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• maybe can get by crafting, collect materials then craft autopots

• In TW they were in the golden chests. Maybe revive them without the tickets

Tho it is in wagu. In POB it was around 100k for a small one in Auction House right? That is like selling 50-100 normal drops in Papaya. Don't think anyone who sets his priorities right can't afford it.

As for removing then in budokai, I wouldn't either: the longer the matches the more fun and also as Iceman said it would harm the balance more than it would help.

• No, i don't think they should be hard to get, they should be easy to obtain as you 100% need to them if you want to win in PVP. If you make them hard to get then people who spend cash and such will have a bigger advantage in PVP.

Either remove them from PVP or keep them as they are in the token shop

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!