Graphics Revamp

• When the game is finally done with development, I think it'd be nice to see the graphics of DBO be updated a little bit. (Movement and features are also distractingly stiff, but that could be just me)

I know its not something necessary for the game's success, but I believe that the game could look more visually appealing in the future. Pretty sure everyone who has played (or even seen) the game should have already noticed how the textures look hella pixelated. I've seen other games do this type of thing with their graphics as years passed (Ex. Elsword).

Gradual increases in the game's refinery over time would make DBOG look alot more pleasing to the eye.

• When the game is finally done with development, I think it'd be nice to see the graphics of DBO be updated a little bit. (Movement and features are also distractingly stiff, but that could be just me)

I know its not something necessary for the game's success, but I believe that the game could look more visually appealing in the future. Pretty sure everyone who has played (or even seen) the game should have already noticed how the textures look hella pixelated. I've seen other games do this type of thing with their graphics as years passed (Ex. Elsword).

Gradual increases in the game's refinery over time would make DBOG look alot more pleasing to the eye.

i do agree with you but that requiers some real hard work which unfourtenatly it's not possible only the company that made dbo could pull out such feat

• i do agree with you but that requiers some real hard work which unfourtenatly it's not possible only the company that made dbo could pull out such feat

The fact that its a hard thing to do is why I think that it should be a small change over time so the game looks less like Wizard101(Graphics wise ofc) I believe the DBOG team could possibly pull something like this off.

It would require a lot of assets of course, but not only that a team of developers. The closest thing you may get to that is Sweet FX or someone overhauling some of the in world textures.

Which is why i think this is something that could be achieved after development is complete. By that time, there should be people capable of doing this on the team, OR like i said before, could be something done over time.

• hello, i am some sort of 3d artist, well i as a hobby, making some video games using unity 5 for several years now. i could make some meshes or complete models for dbo, idk how about uv and riging, im more in to programming but yah, its posible for my to make some new items

• hello, i am some sort of 3d artist, well i as a hobby, making some video games using unity 5 for several years now. i could make some meshes or complete models for dbo, idk how about uv and riging, im more in to programming but yah, its posible for my to make some new items

true i didnt say that ,the only problem its that we cant modify the dds files to contain 3D yet we cant convert these files ..

• There are certain "limitations" to what us modders or developers are able to do if the tools are not there. Extracting a file from the game and using it in a 3D software engine is not even the most difficult part.... It is trying to take that 3D part you modified, and place it back into the game without any troubles.

• There are certain "limitations" to what us modders or developers are able to do if the tools are not there. Extracting a file from the game and using it in a 3D software engine is not even the most difficult part.... It is trying to take that 3D part you modified, and place it back into the game without any troubles.

so u only have builded version of the game? or you somehow disbuild it and can mod freely? how you can put new item in the game with new 3D mesh? as i say i can make some 3d meshes for new items, or some icons idk

• oh so for now "the guys who update dbo" cant put any new items? :o

As bart__ said they can do it, but if it was ever done that would be long into the future, and very minimal updates if that was the case. In regards to what I was saying though was from a modders standpoint... I am not entirely sure though on exactly what the extend of DBOG's potential additions are capable of being if or when they are ever added. Though don't look for that anytime soon.

• As bart__ said they can do it, but if it was ever done that would be long into the future, and very minimal updates if that was the case. In regards to what I was saying though was from a modders standpoint... I am not entirely sure though on exactly what the extend of DBOG's potential additions are capable of being if or when they are ever added. Though don't look for that anytime soon.

thats sad :D but oh well, atleast we hawe dbo ;)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!