Making all Equipment with a Costume Option

• So there are pretty cool armor designs that are high and low level that would be cool to wear (ex. the infamous bulmas sayian armor) So I think that all should have the option to use as a costume design, kinda like dogis. I had some armor that was like level 5 that has a neat design that I would wear as a costume. It will give the players a more variety of appearance looks instead of dogis here and there

• That would be cool, but doesn’t it need to depend on stats to wear very good gear and defense?

Costumes don't have stats. Lets say that you are wearing level 30 armor and you want to use this level 5 armor for costume. The stats on the level 5 armor won't affect your character stats due to being used as a costume. Think of it like a dogi since they have no stats

• Atm you have to get into modding if you want that.

You can't technically change moddels atm, just recolor it (nobody can apart from the lazy ntl developers who are gone).

Dogi models have one file, Armor items having at least 3 since they are seperate items to drop, that's where it is already impossible to start with implementing such an idea

• Atm you have to get into modding if you want that.

You can't technically change moddels atm, just recolor it (nobody can apart from the lazy ntl developers who are gone).

Dogi models have one file, Armor items having at least 3 since they are seperate items to drop, that's where it is already impossible to start with implementing such an idea

Well coding it to have a costume option is not that difficult. dogis have that coding. Not saying that it is impossible, but it is easier than what most people think. I did coding in college years ago. Just open notepad, add a few lines and done. I'm not that savvy to consider it as a career though

• So there are pretty cool armor designs that are high and low level that would be cool to wear (ex. the infamous bulmas sayian armor) So I think that all should have the option to use as a costume design, kinda like dogis. I had some armor that was like level 5 that has a neat design that I would wear as a costume. It will give the players a more variety of appearance looks instead of dogis here and there

YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!

• Yeah don't get me wrong, I said "at the moment", there are a few working on doing such things.

We have to wait for the results which don't seem to be coming the next weeks.

If it is the coding and not the model itself, then only Daneos (and Mateo could have) can do it himself and idk, the game seems to have pretty sharp restrictions on what to add that isn't there and his prio is on other parts (which is good).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!