New crafting update is BUNK

• They should ask the community if they are changing something that wasn’t even in the originals servers. I swear i’ve never seen a more unprofessional private server than this one. If these updates keep coming it’s just a matter of time when the server will die many people are already sick of it and OB got released like 4 weeks ago

• They should ask the community if they are changing something that wasn’t even in the originals servers. I swear i’ve never seen a more unprofessional private server than this one. If these updates keep coming it’s just a matter of time when the server will die many people are already sick of it and OB got released like 4 weeks ago

That's exactly what i've been saying. If no one complains about it don't change it for god sake. In the begning Daneos was only planing on returning dbo to its original state in taiwan/Hk, but now he is doing other things on his own accord. And i'm not trying to disrespect anyone, but how would he know if the update is god or bad? does he play the game like we do? I think changing something that wasn't in the original servers is a good thing, because the original servers were never perfect to begin with, but at least tell us what you want to change and whether we agree with it or not.

• I dont know why people complain about this so much, i understand people want to lvl up crafting skill fast and get their gear .. but its something that had to be done think of this as a brand-new released game, we've all been playing yrs in the pre OB but now its OB guys

Its normal that they're tying to treat the game proggresively to test stuff out, thats why we're having level caps progressively too. its just logical that the craft system wouldnt alow us to craft lv70 stuff when we cant even get to that lv yet...

dont get me wrong, im a crafter and its ok, people complaining of this im guessing that are the elitist people who only wants to serve their way and have all their gear set now for all the next level caps and start selling stuff that cant be used yet.

• he probably knows this game wont have a long life span, so he figures trying to cash out is the best option

if he wanna to really get a Freaking big amount of monney !! he should buy the liceince and make a great game , make more contenent then what NTL did !! get him self a team , CC++ devloper ...ect and some advertistment's make a Reworked graphisme version ( better graphics ) and here u go become a milionaire

• if he wanna to really get a Freaking big amount of monney !! he should buy the liceince and make a great game , make more contenent then what NTL did !! get him self a team , CC++ devloper ...ect and some advertistment's make a Reworked graphisme version ( better graphics ) and here u go become a milionaire

that wouldnt make money

this game is shit and the only ppl who play it are tw/hk players who wanna play for the nostalgia

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!