REPORTS FOR EVERYTHING

• DAT FEEL WHEN YOU GRIND PEACEFULLY AND SOMEONE COMING TO YOUR SPOT, YOU TELLING HIM THAT SPOT IS TAKEN AND YOU ARE OVER 1H HERE ALREADY BUT HE CONTINUE KS AND TELLING YOU THAT HE WAS FIRST HERE, SO YOU TELLING HIM FAK OFF AND HE SENDING REPORTS TO MODERATORS, ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MODERATORS GETTING INTO PLAYERS *CONFLICTS*
    I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WOULD REACT IF I WOULD BLAME PLAYERS ON TRADE/GLOBAL CHAT FOR NO REASON BUT WHEN GUY CLEARY PROVOKING ME AND IM THE ONE WHO GETTING REPORTS OR WTF IS THAT THEN HERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

HGFJ.png JHG.png

YESTERDAY AGAIN ONE SWORD COME KS ME, I TOLD HIM LEAVE MY SPOT HE DIDN'T REACT TO IT BUT HE DIES, HE WANTED ME TO REVIVE HIM SO I TOLD HIM GOOD SWORD IS DEAD SWORD AND HE SAY THAT HE WILL REPORT ME, HE COMING TO MY SPOT HE DYING AND WHEN I DONT WANT REVIVE HIM HE WANT REPORT ME, AND THESE MODERATORS EATING EVERYTHING, SOON PLAYERS WILL REPORT ANOTHER PLAYERS FOR BEING KILLED ON ARENA.

gfhh.png

• This community is full of jelous, envious and toxic players.

I don't play many online games, but the ones I have played they were not even near that way.

Alliances, your own good and especially your pride is everything to a high percentage of players here.

Everyone knows better and has everything in his field of vision, that's why I rarely join any discussions anymore hoping that daneos just ignores it.

And this guy actually saying "you own this game?" and then "I'm here first, get out" right after...classic example.

My only advice is like you did allways make screenshots and then submit tickets if it affects you. Heck I even record when I upgrade, cause the first thing you get when a border appears is "hacker".

As for the moderators, idk, he could just have sent them the swearing, so it is bad behavior without them knowing that he behaved bad too. Not liking anything they do, but the most and mostly they try to do it on a neutrally base.

If it makes you feel better, maybe it was cause he was pissed because of the hard knock life of a fighter

I'm done!

• Oh this guy.... In balance thread he say that fighter need boost and buff because is weak and then he cried that no one want him in party i enjoyed both of his posts, he didnt like it for sure, so he search for shit in game and moderators helping him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!