I think we should have some newer dogis

• Great work :) I have a question, are you looking for the animation software used to make the game? It looks like the games animation is made with the animation program Blender, but i'm not sure.

I made that in blender. The game had its own engine mechanics involved.

iif what you are saiying is true , You deffinetly should bee in the team

Nop. There are people better then me at modeling. And i don't have an importer so i would join for no reason besides joining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you both for your kind comments though.

• Is it possible for you to be able to add a new dogi slot for our character like instead of 5 that we have to put dogi on our player, can you able to make a 6th slot to put in dogi like the Saiyan tails or capes

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Is it possible for you to be able to add a new dogi slot for our character like instead of 5 that we have to put dogi on our player, can you able to make a 6th slot to put in dogi like the Saiyan tails or capes

I can't but daneos can. The only thing that i could do is add a new slot to the current player menu (C), but that would be like an image. The server developer would have to confugurate it so it actually works in the game. Should be easy enough if you know what you are doing. But i don't see it necessary right now because we don't have tails anyway.

• Greetings, new Dogis will be added in future updates, this video shows most of them.

- Santo, DBOG Team

most of them suck really bad lol only the zamasu/gogeta/yardat dogi looks legit and i could wear it without shame.
    The other dogi is a joke, 1 dogi and 10 recolors/versions of it, good work im so hyped!!!!! These dogis should drop from saibamans lvl 5 coz no one will wear them even if they will be "rare" and "new" they were probably not added to the game coz they are just bad like the nam's dogi.

• most of them suck really bad lol only the zamasu/gogeta/yardat dogi looks legit and i could wear it without shame.
    The other dogi is a joke, 1 dogi and 10 recolors/versions of it, good work im so hyped!!!!! These dogis should drop from saibamans lvl 5 coz no one will wear them even if they will be "rare" and "new" they were probably not added to the game coz they are just bad like the nam's dogi.

Recolors aren't always that bad. Look at the zamasu dogi made by Aserithil or one of mine like the Time Breaker Barsock costume. I literally made that by just redrawing over the Android 16 costume. If you're not a modder, don't talk shit about mods. You don't get that privilige.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1351/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1352/

• I WILL TALK AND I DON'T NEED TO BE A PART OF ANYTHING, LOOK AT THE BARDOCK DOGI THE GRAPHIC HAVE HARDCORE BUGS AND LEAKS IS NOT NATURAL LOOKING DOGI, IM NOT SURE IF YOU DON'T SEE IT OR IF YOU DON'T WANT SEE IT.
    FDGD.png
    IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD BE ADDED TO GAME I WOULD THINK THAT DANEOS IS BLIND, WORK LIKE THIS ADDED TO GAME WILL MAKE THIS SERVER ONLY LESS PROFESSIONAL.

i'am not a big fan of recolor's but i can't flame , cuz i'am not doing better ..

i agree the dogi doesn't look that "cool" but let's talk about the mask ?? this is by far the most OP face item in this game !!!!!! so freaking ccoool

• I WILL TALK AND I DON'T NEED TO BE A PART OF ANYTHING, LOOK AT THE BARDOCK DOGI THE GRAPHIC HAVE HARDCORE BUGS AND LEAKS IS NOT NATURAL LOOKING DOGI, IM NOT SURE IF YOU DON'T SEE IT OR IF YOU DON'T WANT SEE IT.
    FDGD.png
    IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD BE ADDED TO GAME I WOULD THINK THAT DANEOS IS BLIND, WORK LIKE THIS ADDED TO GAME WILL MAKE THIS SERVER ONLY LESS PROFESSIONAL.

Today i have exposed another cancerous weeb player in the community. I'm proud of myself. *^*

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!