Ryosai once again at the top (of CCBD)

• im not thrashtalking, and i will not show you anything untill we get to the level 70 cap.
    Then i'd be happy to show you the team im talking about.

Chill out.

There is nothing that can clear kraken faster than 0:50 - 1 min.
    Your "balance" ideas just suck and because of you we have to play this ultima meta which is complete bullshit.

Nice go ahead give classes 20 min buffs and rebuff after 2 mins, whats the point?
    Buffer lvl 1 - 60 is such a good class and key, at lvl 70 it becomes weaker because ppl want to do faster runs and need damage and not a useless buffer
    which does nothing besides buffing. God bless we have people like you who come up with the most godawful changes ever.

• There is nothing that can clear kraken faster than 0:50 - 1 min.
    Your "balance" ideas just suck and because of you we have to play this ultima meta which is complete bullshit.

Nice go ahead give classes 20 min buffs and rebuff after 2 mins, whats the point?
    Buffer lvl 1 - 60 is such a good class and key, at lvl 70 it becomes weaker because ppl want to do faster runs and need damage and not a useless buffer
    which does nothing besides buffing. God bless we have people like you who come up with the most godawful changes ever.

You like final dungeons to be cleared under 2 minutes, or CC 91F-100F cleared in 4 minutes.

Chill out and relax, just enjoy the game.

If you think things can become better, please make a good suggestion and maybe it will be used if its truly good.

• You like final dungeons to be cleared under 2 minutes, or CC 91F-100F cleared in 4 minutes.

Chill out and relax, just enjoy the game.

If you think things can become better, please make a good suggestion and maybe it will be used if its truly good.

Dropping a legendary piece from kraken or Cell is quiet rare now, with ur suggestions and all and your big dream of 1 kraken run 10 minutes,

you would farm around 1-2h to drop one single legendary item if unlucky, then you have to dice for that.

Damn sounds fun af.

Some people want to drop accessories with good stats, because they dont have access to brown boxes. It is much more fun to do multiple runs instead of fighting 20 years vs one boss, how is it fun if you need 10-20 minutes for a boss?

And cc91 - 100 should be cleared fast, since 70 cap had CC120 and CC150, not CC100.

• Dropping a legendary piece from kraken or Cell is quiet rare now, with ur suggestions and all and your big dream of 1 kraken run 10 minutes,

you would farm around 1-2h to drop one single legendary item if unlucky, then you have to dice for that.

Damn sounds fun af.

Some people want to drop accessories with good stats, because they dont have access to brown boxes. It is much more fun to do multiple runs instead of fighting 20 years vs one boss, how is it fun if you need 10-20 minutes for a boss?

If getting legendary pieces become so easy, then what is the value of scramble?

• If getting legendary pieces become so easy, then what is the value of scramble?

Why do you come up with scramble? One player out of hundreds gets the wish? Thats not a good source of legendaries

and as I said. People actually want to farm legendary earrings with good stats, and not box them.

you'r the one trashtalking.

As I said, come up with facts and not those pointless talk. Especially you, lol. All I see is you ranting that the game is not easier.

Ryosai bullshit proud member

Paradise random member at the top (of being random)

• again faze do it first lol.

Doing cc50+ now is pointless.

Wheres ryosai dojo btw? Too much trauma to go on?

Why is it pointless to do cc50+ now? What do you do when you have everything on this cap? hmm maybe prepare for next cap but hey better not do it because it's pointless... Gear at lvl cap is pointless better invest the time on plat? on kid budokai? or forum?

• Why do you come up with scramble? One player out of hundreds gets the wish? Thats not a good source of legendaries

and as I said. People actually want to farm legendary earrings with good stats, and not box them.

As I said, come up with facts and not those pointless talk. Especially you, lol. All I see is you ranting that the game is not easier.

U really should stop posting it's really cringy

• Why is it pointless to do cc50+ now? What do you do when you have everything on this cap? hmm maybe prepare for next cap but hey better not do it because it's pointless... Gear at lvl cap is pointless better invest the time on plat? on kid budokai? or forum?

Just have fun and kick someone from dojo.

DonChuan calm down friendo~

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Why do you come up with scramble? One player out of hundreds gets the wish? Thats not a good source of legendaries

I agree with the legendaries.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!