Is this upgrade system fair?

• This whole complaint is just childish frustration. You are playing the wrong kind of game if you want all the good gear just handed to you after some days of farming. Do you know why there is the notification in the game when someone gets +12 or higher? Because its supposed to be rare and an achievement. Stop acting like it is expected to have perfect gear and everybody should just get it to make it "fair". If we just give everybody perfect gear there is nothing to do in the game. The upgrade system is already easier than it was before because broken doesnt actually destroy your item anymore. The dedicated players have their gear finished after like 1 month after the cap. That is too fast and a minority of the playerbase was suggesting to bring broken back because of that. The easier we make getting gear the faster players will leave because there is nothing left except budokai. And of course everybody understands how frustrating upgrade rng can be but grinding is an essential part of any mmorp. There are always so many of these threads of ftp players crying about cashers and how hard it is to get anywhere but they dont understand that the game would be dead in an instant if it was otherwise. Try thinking about what kind of game you are playing. If you dont like grinding try dark souls or monster hunter or any game like that where you get your stuff after just some days.

I think you need to check your brain. Most of the gears I see at the notification when someone got over +12 gears are gears within lvl 1-55. And due To the token shop. It will not be a surprised for it not to be hard. And it seems you didn’t look at every post because if you have then you would have seen me saying that the gear I was upgrading was a lvl 60. And I couldn’t use token to upgrade it and it was harder since I have to farm the stones. And you tell me to think what kind of game i’m Playing and that i should not expect all good gears to just be handed in to me well then listen to this, did I ever say to remove the broken card? No. Did I say anything that would effect the game as a whole and which will make players have all +15 in a short amount of time? No. All I said is just increase the succes rate up a bit a make it easier for the f2p. So instead of moving your fingers the wrong way and typing stuff up before checking other posts. How about you just play dbog like you do and don’t just call someone a child before you check what they say after they post their thread. So I think you are acting like a child for judging someone after just the first post of the thread.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

Edited once, last by DangerLord54 ().

• I'm just saying that increase the chance to get gears to +8 50% and anything Give it, the success rate staying the same, simple small change to give f2p a chance to get their gears to a good + but the chance to get to +9 or over stays the same so idk why is this so hard to understand to some people.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• There is no need to increase anything. Upgrading is gambling. It's based on your luck. If you try to get higher success, ppl will easily get high upgrades combined with their luck. We don't wanna have server filled with tons of ppl running around with +10 or more lmao. 70 cap already got ruined when it comes to that part. So enjoy 60 cap. I managed to bring the claws of my DW that i use atm straight to +10 with red stones only. Same for EQ that is around +7/+8 and pants +9. Used only blue stones too.

Also i prepared for 60 cap. Got a good amount of U60 stones. For my DW only thing i want at like +12 or more are my claws. Got lvl 60 gloves ready too. On +10. Used like 4 purples in total tho xD

All i got from this is that ppl are just frustrated about the outcome of their attempt to get high upgrades. You're not the only ones that have trouble^^ . And no, you don't have to be a casher to get +12 or more. Just saying to ppl who think that's how it works. A casher can use 100 stones and end up at +8 or something while a f2p uses a purple on +6 and goes straight to +9. It's just pure luck.

And most important part is: Remember how it was in old DBO. And compare it to now. It got ridiculously easy. Enjoy it now!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Kk, fine, I'll stop. I made this thread out of anger anyway so since I've calmed down now I guess we should relax and have fun with lvl 60 cap tmr.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Hahahahahhaha guys

look, dbo globale is game based on luck , crit , resist , farm , upgrade , wagu etc ...

In game like TERA , AION and other u have 95% chance to succes because this kind of competetive games depend 90% on skill , i can be full pve in aion and kill ur chara full pvp +15

But in dbo globale if ur luck is shit u can t do anything i mad +15 jacket with 6 stones and +14 stick with 100 kk and 55 k tokens

Changing the upgrade systeme will help all f2p its good but will not change that mch because u don t need skill to play dbo , its a game based on luck , on cash , its all and we must deal with it.

• Um... Are you drunk or something?

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Um... Are you drunk or something?

hahahahahha no bro , just , im saying truth .

To be op in dbo globale u need good gear , good luck , 0 skill.

I think daenos must increass drop rate of purple because its totaly unfair when casher can get 30 stone just by selling the wagu he got, ah and yes , the persons saying to you you can drop 10 purple is lieing , u can trsut me.

• drop and upgrade rates are fine. Shotaroo' is almost 100% correct though, the game is little skill based, heavily gear and rng based...but also heavily knowledge based (this part people dont mention a lot)

I think daenos must increass drop rate of purple because its totaly unfair when casher can get 30 stone just by selling the wagu he got, ah and yes , the persons saying to you you can drop 10 purple is lieing , u can trsut me.

cashers buy time and that's completely fair. It isn't as though they get things us f2p players can't (the exception being z32s) but all in all its good so far.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!