Crit Party Boost for CCBD

• So I was thinking of a solution to make crit parties more viable...and at first i thought about increasing crit multiplier in CC, but that would make speed parties more OP as well, but in the end....i came up with this.

How about allowing the CDR cap to be Increased to 70~80% ONLY in CCBD. It won't affect pvp, nor outside world over/tmqs. Sure it seems pretty big, but it would allow critical parties to be closer to speed in preference, with spamable needles, and quicker kames. Even SM would benefit with glaring slash and such.

If achieving is is a big problem for the community, also throw in a permanent 10~25% CDR buff upon entering CCBD and make it possible to toogle on/off like autopots. To make it a bit more balanced it could even be counted as an actual buff (to mKe max buffs 15 in CCBD) although i doubt players would like it...but its just a starter idea, you guys leave your input

• Show me picture of you doing 100F with a non speed party, since you so pro

Anyway if u do that u gonna make speed party for cashers only

26+ 26 from weapons , 8 dogi, 25 poko buff, and 7 from kaioken is 92 total, for a 1100 weapon is 92/93 the speed cap

Simple fix, dont make the 2 buffs stack... you either get poko buff or karma buff but not the 2 at the same time... i wished that daneos would make the two buffs unstackable... but i guess the speed noobs would cry too much

• Crit parties needs a boost but I don't think increasing cd cap will help much. You still will go full dmg build and have low cdr. Also on tw we had around 3-4x the crit dmg that we have right now and back then it was "fine" to go with crit party.

Crit parties will need a huge buff to be "viable". Sure you can do it with crit party but it's no fun if you need 10mins to kill one boss while going from floor 50 to 100 or 150.

Simple fix, dont make the 2 buffs stack... you either get poko buff or karma buff but not the 2 at the same time... i wished that daneos would make the two buffs unstackable... but i guess the speed noobs would cry too much

Speed noobs? I don't understand what makes crit parties more advanced than speed parties. Both need the same skill. But for me it looks like someone is crying because of bad experience with speed parties.

• Simple fix, dont make the 2 buffs stack... you either get poko buff or karma buff but not the 2 at the same time... i wished that daneos would make the two buffs unstackable... but i guess the speed noobs would cry too much

As much as I would enjoy this turtle buff :3, I dont think this should be implentented untill something is done about instantly leaving the dungeon upom d/c with no way to re-join. But its a nice idea if there is an anti leave option in the game.

I still think the way should be boost crit pt instead of nerf speed parties

• Simple fix, dont make the 2 buffs stack... you either get poko buff or karma buff but not the 2 at the same time... i wished that daneos would make the two buffs unstackable... but i guess the speed noobs would cry too much

so you are considering more then half of the server as noobs , for you we should nerf speed party's ? and then all of us will gonna use crit meta ? a meta that is completly usless ? let mee tell you somthing the CELLX is impossible to done without speed party's ( i don't include casher's ) cuz it will take too long to kill the boss and mobs will gonna bee way too much and impossible to deal with , then with all honnesty we won't change a whole meta cuz 2 classe's are uselss ? fighter and sm ?

just let mee clear somthing my friend , daneos losed way too much peopole cuz of the usless dogi update's that he was making ! he can affrod losing the speed party community that are a majority in this server .

then for the crit party's increasing the cd in on the ccbd won't bee a great idea , poko won't use cd earings and go prop meta ( more damage for speed party's ) same for the Dende ,

as i said beffore i think that giving an additional buff like +20% crit damage + 5 prop to all party memeber's if all of them are using crit set ! i think that is the best solution

• I love the idea of boosting critical dmgs but idk how it should be don't, so hoping for an answer here. I'm thinking that

-if the increase overall critical damage, that would include auto attack critical damage which would also boost speed parties

-if the boost certain skills crits,certain classes would be too OP in PvP (although in TW it worked to a degree just fine)

your idea is greally great but I dont think dende will use crit set

I actually like the crit set buff idea, but I'm wondering if the dende (and maybe buffer) who won't use crit weapons will affect it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!