How do i get to be a pro player and buy expensive equipment?

• Hello everyone.

I see many people have and have had many high lvl characters, with really expensive equipment on them, and are really OP characters... How do they do that?

I mean, I usually only use one character and it's really hard for me to lvl it up to the max, so it feel like i'm missing something, and i've played a lot and i still don't understand.

I have my Full PvE Turtle and i think of focusing on that character. Can you tell me of any methods to earn a lot of money using my turtle? TMQs, AH, etc...

Also how do these people have many max lvl characters? What do they do...? I mean I spend like 1/4 of the 24hs of the day playing nonstop and I do the best I can and i can't there, i don't understand. I hardly get to a max lvl character when i see people with many max lvl characters. I feel like they know things I don't. I know it takes a lot of time and effort, and that's what im doing. So i don't know, could someone please explain me? I have played the game a lot during the years passed so i have experience, but still i feel like there are a lot of things i've missed. Sorry if I sound stupid but it is kinds of frustating spending so many hours and seeing that I can't get where some people get while they spend less hours playing than me. So that's it, sorry if i sound selfish that is not what i mean, I just want to know what's going on with me or what im doing wrong. (Note: My LVL method is the most efficient and common one, spamming quests, but the problem is when there are gaps of no quests, ie red map).

• One way to lvl is to just quest but a quicker way to lvl is power lvling so you spam UD to get lots of exp and for your pve turtle, with your glove have Focus on it and for you wand, try and get % eng crit on it. for armour, you can go with % LP recover for top and pant or you can CON for top, FOCUS on pants and CON again on shoes.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0030010255011333104432200

and this is my POB lvl 70 pve turtle build.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• One way to lvl is to just quest but a quicker way to lvl is power lvling so you spam UD to get lots of exp and for your pve turtle, with your glove have Focus on it and for you wand, try and get % eng crit on it. for armour, you can go with % LP recover for top and pant or you can CON for top, FOCUS on pants and CON again on shoes.

Thanks man!! I am using Roli's turtle build PvE, for the equipment. Also do you know how or where can i farm to get the zeni to buy that equipment?

• Thanks man!! I am using Roli's turtle build PvE, for the equipment. Also do you know how or where can i farm to get the zeni to buy that equipment?

once you get to lvl cap which is 60, i would suggest to go and farm on papaya where there is a lot of mobs or you can farm at other large mobs area, try to pick up legendary drop with good stat to sell and u stones to sell, try and get your armour to at least +5-6 and your weapon to +7-8 so you can farm easier.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• once you get to lvl cap which is 60, i would suggest to go and farm on papaya where there is a lot of mobs or you can farm at other large mobs area, try to pick up legendary drop with good stat to sell and u stones to sell, try and get your armour to at least +5-6 and your weapon to +7-8 so you can farm easier.

Also i could go UD and TMQs right? But drop is harder...

• Also i could go UD and TMQs right? But drop is harder...

actually i made 12kk from selling 4 dogi capsule that i got from soloing tmq 4 easy, so you can make zeni by doing UD for stone drop or you can do tmq for dogi capsule which you can sell for 3kk each. If you want to power lvl, good luck on trying to get a party to spam UD, the best UD i would suggest is UD3 because there is lot of super mobs that give exp and there is higher stone drops, and the best tmq i would suggest you to do for exp and dogi drop is tmq 4, but for both UD and tmq, you have to be in a party with the current lvl that your turtle is in right now. And do you craft your gears or do you buy your gears?

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Thanks for the info! I buy the gears, because i've never been into Crafting, I don't really know how it works. Got to check the forum guides. I've heard it's really useful. What's the difference/benefits of it?

actually i made 12kk from selling 4 dogi capsule that i got from soloing tmq 4 easy, so you can make zeni by doing UD for stone drop or you can do tmq for dogi capsule which you can sell for 3kk each. If you want to power lvl, good luck on trying to get a party to spam UD, the best UD i would suggest is UD3 because there is lot of super mobs that give exp and there is higher stone drops, and the best tmq i would suggest you to do for exp and dogi drop is tmq 4, but for both UD and tmq, you have to be in a party with the current lvl that your turtle is in right now. And do you craft your gears or do you buy your gears?

• I would shoot for making an ultimate majin to get you through ud3 normal - hard spam izi. After that create a turtle, farm tokens > buy 200% exp > spam ud3 normal then hard with your ultimate majin and your other char in the party > izi fast level 60 and with turtle you farm very izi = many many zeni. Notice how many izis were in this comment, cuz its izi to type.

• I would shoot for making an ultimate majin to get you through ud3 normal - hard spam izi. After that create a turtle, farm tokens > buy 200% exp > spam ud3 normal then hard with your ultimate majin and your other char in the party > izi fast level 60 and with turtle you farm very izi = many many zeni. Notice how many izis were in this comment, cuz its izi to type.

lmao sounds izi! Thanks man!

• lmao sounds izi! Thanks man!

If you find a green, use it on your armour when it is +3 so you have a chance to get +5-6 on your amour and if you find a purple, use it on your weapon when it is +5 so you have a chance to get +7-8 on your weapon, and once you done that for all your gear, you are good to go farm mobs. But tbh, don't worry about gears and upgrades until you reach lvl 60.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• 1 ) Save your zeni, and spend it wisely on only things you need. e crit rate/e crit% on gloves + e crit% on a wand. lp% on armor until you start doing a CC then you switch to Focus/con mostly.

2 ) Make buffers such as > Ultimate, Grand, Karma, Poko, and Plasma. I ordered them from important to least important if you really wanna overkill it, make all of them. But that's going to take a long time, and you don't need all of them.

3 ) If you can't afford being powerleveled, or have anyone to power level you for free. You're going to need to find good farming levels for every 4-5 levels. By the time you get your first kame you can already slaughter hordes if you're fully buffed. This is one of the two most important requirements in becoming strong YOU HAVE TO hit cap level in order to start making zeni.

4) You need a concrete squad for CC, once you hit cap level you're gonna need a way to get better accessory and armor. No one will take you past CC50 if you're not well geared and know what you're doing. So I recommend getting full plus 10 60 crafted armor and 2x cd earrings until you get Atk/Def properties on your earrings.

5) Participate in the Dark Devil event twices a day you'll get a bare minimum 4 gold coins per day doing this awarding you 2 boxes every day. Save roughly 40-100 gold coins before spending it all on boxes don't waste your boxes on your main character on anything but Shenron accessory.

• Also remember cc90 equip :P box those too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!