General class balance

• Hello everyone, im currently not playing this game but still keeping on date about bigs and minor changes so i wanted to discuss about class balance.

I have noticed, as surely most of you did, that there is no apparent direction when changing skills (or perhaps there is but the team in charge doesn't know for sure) if there are many complaints, it's changed again, a good example of this are the recent changes to fighter and we know how it ended.

This game needs a lot of work around class balance, personally I think it would be best to take all the classes, choose what it's role will be and start changing parameters such as constitution, energy, focus, etc.

After defining parameters, start to eliminate or recreate skills, because to be honest ¿is it necessary to have so many skills? perhaps a 65 level cap would be more suitable to reach a good quality, because quality is important than quantity.

The purpose of this is that each class would be able to beat others, with more or less effort but being able to do it with their own style, including party pve content.

Attack speed should be removed or at least the possibility to grant speed to others, speed was in my opinion a lazy way for devs to not work on skills, if we compare it to skills, CCDB is a good example of how broken it is, and skills are just too boring because of the huge lp points of the mobs in there.

To finish this possibly useless thread... i know that doing something like this would take a long time but if we really showed something, it's that we are patience, Daneos can create a test group to achieve it, i'm sure that there are enough volunteers.

¿What do you think?

• Well limit classes for PVE and force everyone to have every race/class geared and such, is dumb and lazy.

They should fix it and enable everyone to be useful part of party.

Since classes roles are broken in this MMO ( Tanker, Healer, Buffer, Support, DPS), then only way is to add 2 things here:

1. Party Attack Speed Buff!

2. Shared bank - where you can change even binded stuffs (dogi balls, boxes and other stuffs) on same account

This way you will be rewarded for playing game and gearing your main accounts.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well I think instead of throwing out random changes how about making a plan in which direction this should go and what should be the outcome of all these balances be. "Making everything balanced" is not detailed enough. You need to have a goal.

Best example that something like that doesn't exist are the last patches.

• Well I think instead of throwing out random changes how about making a plan in which direction this should go and what should be the outcome of all these balances be. "Making everything balanced" is not detailed enough. You need to have a goal.

Well there is simple and easy reason for that, no one of "big shots" there, do not check or give af what community is suggesting.

No one talked about fighter and there you go, it is changed...

But at least they do not delete posts for no reason. :love:

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Well, before you work on something, you should have a goal in mind and in order to that you need support, like the opportunity to test this changes.

¿Whats the point of making random changes if you aren't going to test them? the outcome would be the same that the last two patches...

This is not about throwing random changes, if you understood is about taking a direction, for example dw is a physical tank, the "best" tank in game, except that sk is much more better because of his high damage (tanks shouldn't have high damage), aggro skills and the fact that you actually don't need most of dw skills

As many many in this community i have suggestions, but this can't be done by a single person, something like this requires a good amount of people collaborating with each other to get some balance.

• Well, what you say does have sense for me, i don't think that giving speed is a real solution but it would be like an antidote for the current situation... so it would be a temporal fix unless they want the game to be broken forever.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!