WINTER 2028

• Why do not you steady the game (adding the 70cap + dungeons) and create/test the new systems later? frankly, during these 8 months you have made almost no changes in the game, and now you are saying thousands of "ideas" that do not even exist in the original game and will certainly have many bugs.

I was excited to make the honey event, but honestly, I lost hope on this server.

• Winter 2018 ends february 28, well the have some days for a release.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Why do not you steady the game (adding the 70cap + dungeons) and create/test the new systems later? frankly, during these 8 months you have made almost no changes in the game, and now you are saying thousands of "ideas" that do not even exist in the original game and will certainly have many bugs.

I was excited to make the honey event, but honestly, I lost hope on this server.

As I said on a similar thread:

Do you know why these changes are being implemented? If you are not aware of all the bugs and mechanics abusing happening within DBOG - I suggest you look around the forum abit more before posting.

To answer your question, what would be the point in opening it right now? There are bugs and changes that have to be tested and ironed out before DBOG can make level 70 and endgame content available.

---

There are too many issues and changes that have to be fixed/made first before Lvl 70 and BIDs can be released.

• I ever laugh, about the winter joke, but i fell bad for the staff members, much bugs to correct, the new classes and the old ones to balance, much work to do and probable a tiny group to do all adjustments. T-T but i think, if they have problens they need open threads on this forum to recruit members for programing and game design. and have players who are skilled at it and who wants help for nothing or just for fun, because they dont gain to much money with this game.

Give up child

The game is hopeless