Swordsman improvement

• I think it would be great if swordsman Mastery skill that buff (70 strength and 64 focus ) , would be (70 strength,70 soul and 64 focus) so this class will be more powerful and lovely to play . With that SM can be played energy as strong as physical this will open more ways to play sm than a boring physical one instead of wasting its valuable energy skills . Hope u all consider my opinion;)

• yeah if you give all other classes the same extra stats that we not have 1 op class and 11 not so good classes xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Twitch

Youtube

Du hast längst gemerkt

Es ist noch lange nicht vorbei

Du Weisst noch nicht

Was kommen wird

Sei bereit

• wtf if you want use energy skills create a energetic char.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• I think it would be great if swordsman Mastery skill that buff (70 strength and 64 focus ) , would be (70 strength,70 soul and 64 focus) so this class will be more powerful and lovely to play . With that SM can be played energy as strong as physical this will open more ways to play sm than a boring physical one instead of wasting its valuable energy skills . Hope u all consider my opinion;)

Focus there is really enough, you don't want to turn SM into turtle.
    With energy boost type of gear and with buffs there, SM have already decent energy attack.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402