Token System Rework

• Here it is fine but I have some ideas: of which more tokens If the Chief is stronger And there combos which have a x10 combo that 5 tokens And monsters and must be at least of the same level to give tokens

• I stay with this Ideia too ... I think we can have better rewards for Dungeons and etc no need tokens .. Dungeons should give you more rewards like stones for upgrades!! Keep tokens with online time and just add this Anti Afk .

Anti-afk check every 3 hours:
    ka643o.png
    if you are afk then you will be kicked from server.

Second option (afk system): when player joins the server - afk-system start checking the player's X, Y and the Z pos, if for the specific time the X, Y and the Z pos is the same, player will be warned "Please respond within 10 seconds or you will be kicked".

• Token from Dungeon? NO! Don't like it!
    If you lvl 2 or 3 you can't go in any dungeon to get tokens, but these are the levels where tokens are usefull.. Once you are above lvl 30 tokens are kinda useless anyway, exept you make some >+0 weapons/armors.. The other token stuff can't be sold because it is binded anyway.. So unless you make Token Shop usefull if you above lvl 30, by adding stones till 70 and other usefull(but binded) stuff, it's a no!
    Tokens from Ultra/Boss? NO! See above..

I would make it like this:
    -Dungeons give price from food/healpots or attributes pot up to 1 Wagu Coin(max 2 Wagu a day to avoid spam), depending on setting of dungeon lvl, and players luck(prices)!
    -Ultra/Boss give 1 or 2 Cashpoints(max. of 3 CP a day)
    -Leave Token like it was in aplha tests.. Or make Token usefull, by reworking the Tokenshop(prices, remaining time and items completely)
    -AFK-System based on Bot-Check (did TW still have that after dropping "Gameguard"?), that only activates if player didn't move for 30 min! AFK Check Pop up like every 60 minutes if a char is moving is stupid!

• yes, if player moves it's stupid to make Bot-Check (in middle of dungeon when we are fighting and every player is important, most for healing, than Bot-Check is most stupid thing what can happen') so I suggest Bot Check for those players who are afk more than 15-30 mins.... :thumbsup:

receiving tokens by defeating boss is not bad idea, but if you're meaning on the boss event think about it, there are many players who are just standing there and 10 who are fighting... but if you are thinking for some individual bosses like in quest than is god idea, but that bosses showes again after few minutes, what then, I can kill this boss like 12 times in 1 hour... and of course one boss is giving 10-20 tokens - it depends of level of boss...

just think about it - it would be great idea, but... :whistling:

• Daneos, the appeal of the dungeon are not tokens, to make that change, new players are most disadvantaged, Check Bot usage is very simple and easy to use, helps prevent AFK.
    The system of tokens for online time, is very useful, since the characters may worry about making the quest and enjoy the game instead of wasting time in search for tokens only.
    The only thing missing is that you choose the frequency of Bot Check maybe, 30min to 1 hr, 1-2 hr, 2-3hr. or what you would seem more appropriate

Anti-afk check every 3 hours:
    ka643o.png
    if you are afk then you will be kicked from server.

Second option (afk system): when player joins the server - afk-system start checking the player's X, Y and the Z pos, if for the specific time the X, Y and the Z pos is the same, player will be warned "Please respond within 10 seconds or you will be kicked".

• That's me just until I got the 3500 token goku dogi then I dont do it cause thats the only one we can get right now besides the plain white guild one AND we cant buy stones and drops are too rare to level gear atm. Yes though that would be a good idea, only people its going to hurt is the kids who always have pre-lvl 30 gear all +15 which just about everyone had from afk token stones so quests would be a cool idea

• Well, I think it is good the way it is, but I really like the boss part where you can receive tokens killing them, what I think is you can reduce the amount of points you receive while you are connected and increase the time, and add the "Tokens per boss" thing, I think it will work fine that way. Or just remove the Tokens you receive while you are connected and add the boss system, but it will need calculations so players don''t get advantage of some bug.

• Why dont you just do ANTI-AFK.. If player is afk logner than 30minutes, he will be disconnected from the game...

If i helped you with something or gave you some info about something..
    Please press that Thank button..
    ^^^^

Accounts!

RieskaLT---- Mighty Majin
    KerisLT---- Human Spiritualist

• Why dont you just do ANTI-AFK.. If player is afk logner than 30minutes, he will be disconnected from the game...

Why dont you just do ANTI-AFK.. If player is afk logner than 30minutes, he will be disconnected from the game...

What if u need take a shit or anything and it takes longer then 30 min :P some ppl have bad internet will take them forever to load haha. Also stop using big letters

• What if u need take a shit or anything and it takes longer then 30 min :P some ppl have bad internet will take them forever to load haha. Also stop using big letters

Hahahaha I was thinking the same malusaiyajin xD. But being that a "Joke", he's right, or some people need to do chores, go to the store to buy something for the house, or wtv and they like to leave the game open, maybe 'cause of nothing, maybe 'cause of low internet.

• I have a suggestion. I know people already suggested this but, *most* games have an AFK System so players will be equal and fair to each other. And Idea about the bosses. I say Normal Bosses (Which can be soloed). And World Bosses (Which needs PARTY or needs the whole server. very strong.) Normal Bosses gives like 10 Tokens (10 tokens if token priced items are mostly 40 to 80 if not, then 30 tokens per Normal Boss kill.) World Bosses which gives a hundred tokens (Hundred tokens per kill.) Does that sound good? Because I say it is.

• Hahahaha I was thinking the same malusaiyajin xD. But being that a "Joke", he's right, or some people need to do chores, go to the store to buy something for the house, or wtv and they like to leave the game open, maybe 'cause of nothing, maybe 'cause of low internet.

haha yea i used to do that. or back then i played dbo on laptop throught my phone internet. so i could play in bus and train on my way to school. and had to go afk cus cant walk on street with laptop in hand :p
    or whenever i had to go grocery i just left it afk cus my laptop loaded forever
    aniway i have a better idea then all the other guys above. since some stated till lvl 30 not many bosses... so my suggestion is till lvl 30 u get per 10 minutes 20 tokens or whatever. then after from quests or bosses

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!