Taunt the Guy Above you(DB-Style) (Forum Game)

• So let's lighten things up on the forum with a fun game, I want you to basically show off your virtual muscle the Dragonball way.

You know when the characters of DBZ stand there and yell (AWHHHHHH) Show off cool power, talk for about 20min. Then never fights. Yeah we're going to do that.

Rules: Can't be Offensive or use curse word or anything else that may break the forum rules.

I'll start let's act like Daneos was the post above mine.

Ha!? You think you can beat me Daneos, My power level is 9001 I would one shot noscope penta kill GG You. My Ki blast so strong you'll have to gathered all the dragonballs to revive yourself. #rekt.

• -Me : Daneos, Saito is way stronger than us. We can't beat him.. We have to become one ..
    - Daneos : I will never join someone like you hmh...
    - Me : Daneos everyone will be killed !! Even Trunks and Bulma !!
    - Daneos : Damn !! I have no choice ...
    - BOTH : FUUUUUU - SIOOOOOOON !! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: WRONG FINGER :!: :!:

• Ha, big talk coming from a clown. Your power is nothing compared to the might of a Saiyan Elite! I'll destroy you faster than a Saibaman destroys Yamcha!

I'll have you know I've train with the strongest man alive The the Great hercule Mr.Satan! Defeating you will be easy....it won't even be a warm up.

-Me : Daneos, Saito is way stronger than us. We can't beat him.. We have to become one ..
    - Daneos : I will never join someone like you hmh...
    - Me : Daneos everyone will be killed !! Even Trunks and Bulma !!
    - Daneos : Damn !! I have no choice ...
    - BOTH : FUUUUUU - SIOOOOOOON !! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: WRONG FINGER :!: :!:

@kill Danehawx GG I win.

• WARNING !! all the text above is a complete joke don't take it serious especially the threats toward the user
    BAD $$. it's all jokes.
    B4.DA.$$ , The king of heroes knows how swagg you're .
    So The king of heroes (me) is offering you a couple of drinks tonight and teach you some facts about powerlevel. The drinks are on The king of heroes.
    tumblr_inline_nxvu5w0A2r1qasnit_500.gif

But here's a stipulation, B4.DA.$$: the king of heroes says don't get drunk and pass out, or else you'll wake up with the unlimited swords in your mouth, and his golden foot up your a$$!

iimin3rii , If you could check the power level of your beerus you would be disapointed , my noble fantasm is enough to kill such a weak dog , i mean god

SaitoSenpai , you think you impress the king of heroes? Let me make something perfectly clear to you. You have never, and i mean never, impressed me. From the time you showed your crappy POWERLEVEL... Well, it's 9001! And every single fan stops, pauses, and takes a look, and they all say this: "I'm going to take a leak, this guy's powerlevel sucks!!!"

hawx , really ?!! You forgot to mention god like high class warrior , these two stand no chance against me , especialy the guy with 9001 powerlevel.

• I do not like all these "big talks". Dogs bark, I do not bark because I am wolf.

I prefer action. And when I say action you should prepare yourself for my fist smashing trough your skull like a... plane goes trough a building ..Like... Like I said I am bad at "big talks". So ..Come at me!

• I do not like all these "big talks". Dogs bark, I do not bark because I am wolf.

I prefer action. And when I say action you should prepare yourself for my fist smashing trough your skull like a... plane goes trough a building ..Like... Like I said I am bad at "big talks". So ..Come at me!

-knees you in the gut like cooler did to vegeta (tfs) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExTKEFZFi_8

• NYEH HEH HEH HEH! -Papyrus weak kicked the heck out of dj4life-

iT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ALL OF YOU! NOW, I MUST CAPTURE YOU AND TURN YOU ALL INTO COOKS AND YOU WILL COOK SPAGETTI FOREVER!! NYEH HEH HEH HEH!

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!