Questions for the Devs -- Converting from DBO:R to DBOG

• Okay so after hearing so much about DBOG, I decided to check out the site and I have to say I am definitely impressed. You guys have made so much more progress than they have and quite frankly, DBO:R is shit. Anyway, I am just curious as to how the game is coming along and also I heard there was a Alpha 1 test and there might also be an Alpha 2 test so one of my questions would be for Daneos which is, how do I get chosen to help test the game? Also you should know I am interested in helping in any way I can especially beta testing the game.

So hopefully I get a response from one of the devs or someone from the team. Also, I am joining DBOG side and staying here.

• Okay so after hearing so much about DBOG, I decided to check out the site and I have to say I am definitely impressed. You guys have made so much more progress than they have and quite frankly, DBO:R is shit. Anyway, I am just curious as to how the game is coming along and also I heard there was a Alpha 1 test and there might also be an Alpha 2 test so one of my questions would be for Daneos which is, how do I get chosen to help test the game? Also you should know I am interested in helping in any way I can especially beta testing the game.

So hopefully I get a response from one of the devs or someone from the team. Also, I am joining DBOG side and staying here.

Welcome, and also I'm interesting in knowing how you heard of us?.
    As for your questions. The game is coming along great, The progress is just really good. As for alpha tests, Most people are misinform but we actually haven't did a alpha test yet. That is because we were planning to do a network test, but then we started adding so much content. That we felt, Hey why not make the game more stable, less buggy and give a more interesting alpha test. Then just you guys running around killing lv 1 monster. So we decided to delay it until we have more content for you guys to actually test and play. At the moment the only way to get into testing with us. Is to be one of the translator, which is pretty much. Knowing Chinese traditional and translating it to english. So we have a fully complete english game. Form their we will translate the game to other language as we see fit. Anyway's welcome again and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums~ DBO:G is leagues ahead of DBO:R obviously xD Alpha #1, the keys were given to certain people and the rest were randomly given out. Everyday Alpha #1 is delayed, +5 accounts go into Alpha #2, which Im sure like Alpha #1, certain people will be given a key and the rest given randomly unless its decided to be given to the active users then randomly given. Im sure Daneos or Saito will see your post and answer you directly. Until then, again welcome and way to stay active :thumbsup:

• Welcome, and also I'm interesting in knowing how you heard of us?.
    As for your questions. The game is coming along great, The progress is just really good. As for alpha tests, Most people are misinform but we actually haven't did a alpha test yet. That is because we were planning to do a network test, but then we started adding so much content. That we felt, Hey why not make the game more stable, less buggy and give a more interesting alpha test. Then just you guys running around killing lv 1 monster. So we decided to delay it until we have more content for you guys to actually test and play. At the moment the only way to get into testing with us. Is to be one of the translator, which is pretty much. Knowing Chinese traditional and translating it to english. So we have a fully complete english game. Form their we will translate the game to other language as we see fit. Anyway's welcome again and enjoy your stay.

EsDeath actually, but before him a user named Badpiccolo was talking about you guys and it intrigued me so I decided to check you out and I was not disappointed. I am shocked on how much progress you guys have made and its awesome. Keep up the good work and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know!

Welcome to the forums~ DBO:G is leagues ahead of DBO:R obviously xD Alpha #1, the keys were given to certain people and the rest were randomly given out. Everyday Alpha #1 is delayed, +5 accounts go into Alpha #2, which Im sure like Alpha #1, certain people will be given a key and the rest given randomly unless its decided to be given to the active users then randomly given. Im sure Daneos or Saito will see your post and answer you directly. Until then, again welcome and way to stay active :thumbsup:

Thank you Vegetto, I am very pleased to be here :D

• Haha No problem Timid :thumbup: I think a good way to be involved is simply show your love for DB or show some art off, which I have yet to do myself. Thank you Timid. You reminded me that I reminded myself I need to do that :rolleyes:

Haha you are welcome man! Glad I could help!! 8)

• EsDeath actually, but before him a user named Badpiccolo was talking about you guys and it intrigued me so I decided to check you out and I was not disappointed. I am shocked on how much progress you guys have made and its awesome. Keep up the good work and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know!

EsDeath huh, anyways. Yeah honestly you can't expect much from DBo:R their doing the best they can with what they got. Basically they have 10+ staff of people who know nothing about coding. Only staff in different position to build a community. Which they did, but the real progress, the real work that hs to be done before all that. Has to be done by the coder. And the coder that I lead to DBO:R was Jupey (From my Ragezone thread DBrelease) and another one that was there with them the whole time I forgot his name. Basically they got two decent coder donating their free time, when they can. So it's pretty clear why their so slow and how they can't make ends meet.

As for our team, we're in a different ball park.

• Welcome man. EsDeath actually got me interested to, so i checked it out and I gotta say you guys are doing a great job.
    Also, sorry for my lack of information but didn't SaitoSenpai say there was going to be another stream?

• EsDeath huh, anyways. Yeah honestly you can't expect much from DBo:R their doing the best they can with what they got. Basically they have 10+ staff of people who know nothing about coding. Only staff in different position to build a community. Which they did, but the real progress, the real work that hs to be done before all that. Has to be done by the coder. And the coder that I lead to DBO:R was Jupey (From my Ragezone thread DBrelease) and another one that was there with them the whole time I forgot his name. Basically they got two decent coder donating their free time, when they can. So it's pretty clear why their so slow and how they can't make ends meet.

As for our team, we're in a different ball park.

Oh yes I knew that about dbo:r the whole time they announced their project. Anytime you speak badly about dbo:r in their forums or chat box the mods and admins get all butt hurt and delete whatever was said xD it's quite hilarious actually. :thumbsup:

• welcome :)
    Yes regarding DBo:r, you can always wait ^^
    Now must not spit in the soup, it's broken ass tried to create something. respected the job accompli.
    After it is clear advancement is huge DBOG very good team, very good work is on the comparison and quick ^^ :thumbsup:

Good google translate :?:

• I seen a DBOG video in the side bar of one of DBOR's videos on YouTube, so that's how I got here. :DD

The dev team for this game has done some amazing progress and they are proving to be a trillion time better than any other project every day lol. rev is going to shutdown I can forsee it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!