Thoughts on web mail

• I want to hear the community thought on what should web depot consist of.

My opinion
    -Con,str,ene,dex,focus,sol potion
    -Dogi ball
    -3x wagu coin if spend more than 3 hours a day

Should be receive every Friday

The idea with wagu coins is a joke or not? If no most of players will getting these coins+they will loggin alts for sure, example most of players in TW server loggin every day 100 alts acc's or more if they had, for get event items like wagu coins after time most of dogis become cheap, most of ppl had upgraded items, the economy of game fall down, ppl stop cash because most of them had upgraded itemd and dogis was cheap. I know you say 3h per day but where is problem to use multi account and put them on afk, easy you can get the gifts on 3-4 acc. If you want good and long game ppl must spend money here. I hear that you guys don't want pay to win no one like it, but as i see you also want everything for free. Free gifts every week comeon... show me a game which give gifts every week. I understand that they can give something for holidays, but every week... come on

• Maybe 1 of 3 Dogis if you log in certain amount of day in a month.. Example: Log in >27 days gives you Kaio-shin Dogi, >20 but < 27 gives you a hat or glasses, and log in >14 but <20 days gives you a turtle shell!
    If you log in every day of the month for aleast 1 hour a day you could be able to win a special Dogi(complete set).. like Freeza(if they add it to the game) Dogi or something like that! Among all players that fulfill the requirements they could randomly handout 3 of these Dogi sets(1 per player is max a month), players that don't win dogi set get some wagu-coins! Maybe 50!
    Reciving this is 1st of the month! Oh yes, only 1 char per account and binded!

• I want to hear the community thought on what should web depot consist of.

My opinion
    -Con,str,ene,dex,focus,sol potion
    -Dogi ball
    -3x wagu coin if spend more than 3 hours a day

Should be receive every Friday

You're stupid or what? That will spoil the game and gives no satisfaction of playing.

• In my opinion, It should be like a weekly login events. Every time different rewards. And everything should be account bind ! This event was was made perfect, at least on the TW server. No dogis, just common accessories (regular stones, 1-3 purple or green stones, glasses, hats, equipment tickets (1-7 days),exp increase items, teleporting items and so on).

• The idea with wagu coins is a joke or not? If no most of players will getting these coins+they will loggin alts for sure, example most of players in TW server loggin every day 100 alts acc's or more if they had, for get event items like wagu coins after time most of dogis become cheap, most of ppl had upgraded items, the economy of game fall down, ppl stop cash because most of them had upgraded itemd and dogis was cheap. I know you say 3h per day but where is problem to use multi account and put them on afk, easy you can get the gifts on 3-4 acc. If you want good and long game ppl must spend money here. I hear that you guys don't want pay to win no one like it, but as i see you also want everything for free. Free gifts every week comeon... show me a game which give gifts every week. I understand that they can give something for holidays, but every week... come on

i'm sure he can ip address for one account

• i'm sure he can ip address for one account

I am always playing alone, and i always buff myself or i exp my other acc in party when i farm, so i will not do that because you want 3 coins every week? I think i am not alone because most of players train alts when they farm, they stay with buffers under ud/tmq/arena.
    nbvnv.png

• you mis

I am always playing alone, and i always buff myself or i exp my other acc in party when i farm, so i will not do that because you want 3 coins every week? I think i am not alone because most of players train alts when they farm, they stay with buffers under ud/tmq/arena.
    nbvnv.png

nbvnv.png

you misunderstood me I mean one web depot for a ip address , you can have other accounts but only one can claim it than you have to wait another week for next web depot.

• you misunderstood me I mean one web depot for a ip address , you can have other accounts but only one can claim it than you have to wait another week for next web depot.

I am not sure if is possible but even if is, this is still bad idea as i say before. Collect money if you want coins and if you want them to update the game because no one will work for free.

@slavi ya i know but dogis are one of most expensive items.

• then what should we get from web depot or nothing at all?

At least the items which will not ruin the game economy and are not expensive like:
    keys for open box, few potions which u say, scroll for fast flying, auto potion, exp buff scrolls, car/moto speed fuel, the teleport face for teleport to saved locations etc...
    But only on holidays and they must have bind.

• At least the items which will not ruin the game economy and are not expensive like:
    keys for open box,

It's rare but i disagree on that one.. Remember how box prices skyrocket in TW!? 20kk and more for 1 Box that costet 100k in HK.. This stupid keys where the beginning of the ruin of economy in TW.. Rest is ok, tho..

how about sp books?

Binded 1 sp books(brown) are fine for me..

• It's rare but i disagree on that one.. Remember how box prices skyrocket in TW!? 20kk and more for 1 Box that costet 100k in HK.. This stupid keys where the beginning of the ruin of economy in TW.. Rest is ok, tho..

IN TW these box was expensive because they give alot of keys i talking about few. I remember when i played in TW i had 1 page of the keys. But in HK they give maybe every holidays 5-7 keys and these box was very cheap, most of ppl even drop them because no one buying them from AH.

• N TW these box was expensive because they give alot of keys i talking about few. I remember when i played in TW i had 1 page of the keys. But in HK they give maybe every holidays 5-7 keys and these box was very cheap, most of ppl even drop them because no one buying them from AH.

You are right there! I had 12 or 13 pages of webdepot in TW.. 4 of them were keys! Rest was exp scrolls and ENG/STR Pots, stones and so on.. So if we say 1-2 keys for each type of chest every month or 5 every holiday sounds fine i guess..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!