Low fps with Windows 10

• "May be" meas that it might be, not it is. May be. I'm trying to figure it out which i can't because you won't co-operate.

You're just being useless now by trying to '2-up' me and likely anyone else who tries to understand what you are running. I actually think you are the one who is 'trolling' so i'm not going to even try helping you anymore.

Good luck with your poor game-play issues and i hope they work out just don't be so obnoxious to other people who try to assist you in the future. you just give me headaches now.

• Too much butthurt going on here.
    I only didn't post my specs because I really don't care whether the issue is solved or not. (Because it doesn't affect me so greatly)
    I only chose to comment because it seemed like there was a misunderstanding going on.

Also, this whole driver updates thing. Doubt anyone is going to install an older driver to run this game smoothly and jeopardize their performance for other games. So don't really expect a solid solution out of that.

My rig is pretty much identical to Novuhz (in the fact that I should be beasting DBO), but I run it on a i7 6700 2.4ghz 16GB ram GTX 980m.
    My PC runs a GTX 660 and is up to date.
    I'm 85% sure it's just the game being poorly optimized.

If the game can somehow be changed or fixed, that'd be cool.

Btw, not looking for assistance here, just throwing my rigs out their in purpose of possibly finding a trend.

• I would like to know how you'll convince Daneos to implement your 'file' to the official server work he is doing.

As anything that modifies the game files (except from modding the visuals) is against the policies and can get you banned.

This is a client file change and won't affect others at all. It is like SSJ blue and other stuff. This is all just to prevent people from lagging. Like jesus stop talking you'll look even dumber this way.

• I was asking how you meant to create a file that could be used by others that does something other than a visual change. If you read it with a neutral tone rather than jump on the band wagon of anyone irritated then you'd also have known that it was a precautionary earning to hope you don't get yourself into trouble.

Learn how to take criticism and read context.

No need to resort to petty insults because someone said something you don't like.

This is a client file change and won't affect others at all. It is like SSJ blue and other stuff. This is all just to prevent people from lagging. Like jesus stop talking you'll look even dumber this way.

• People, please stop taking things personally.

If you can provide help, do it.
    If you dislike what someone else said, try to ignore it.

Try not to call other names, you don't look any brighter while you're at it.

It would be a pity having to close this thread before any solution - or a full answer/explanation on the issue at the very least - for OP comes up, so please keep it civil.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

• To be honest, it all depends on your PC.
    It might Support Win10, but it might not work as well as you expect with it.
    For example, my dad's PC kept nagging him about Windows 10 Upgrades, so he did it, and he uses Win10 JUST FINE, some programs run much faster than they used to for him, but some programs (Like Adobe Premier for example) Just dont run like they used to in Win7 (what he used before the upgrade)

So I don't know if it's just a thing of LUCK, but it seems that I ain't gonna upgrade because my Windows is just fine :P

Anyways, there is a way you might be able to fix that, and that is by running a HEAT TEST for your system, you might have (MAYBE) ran your PC at max potential and it overheated the PC, which regularly results in bad outcomes (Especially in WIN10 as I heard)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!