New Hairstyles for the Races?

• Hi I wanted to ask when there will be new hairstyles and colors for the races in DBOG like in dbour?

Is there an update coming soon with new hairstyle choices and colors?

In German

Hi ich wollte mal fragen wann es in DBOG für die Rassen neue Frisuren und farben geben wird wie in dbour?

Kommt da demnächst ein Update mit neuen Frisuren Auswahlen und Farben?

• Will there also be the planned engineer class at some point that was planned for the official server? Will there be new classes or races in general at some point?

It would be great if you could include a function with the preview of the transformation when creating the char, how which char looks with which hairstyle during the transformation, e.g. to SSJ

• I think adding a new race now is not a possible idea, there might be a missing files or no files at all for the character, gears, quests, map, skills and objects. IDK what are they planning for, but the new map they plan to add in the new version along side with other things are more than enough for now.

• It would be great if you could include a function with the preview of the transformation when creating the char, how which char looks with which hairstyle during the transformation, e.g. to SSJ

About that, there's this video Citrinate from dbocom made 12 years ago on Korean DBO. You can just watch it to see the "preview"

Dragon Ball Online - Super Saiyan Hairstyles (HD)

edit> I know Verdant's planning for an appearance change item in the future, but gonna suggest for it to be a Shenron's wish like in DB Xenoverse if it's possible

• Will there also be the planned engineer class at some point that was planned for the official server? Will there be new classes or races in general at some point?

It would be great if you could include a function with the preview of the transformation when creating the char, how which char looks with which hairstyle during the transformation, e.g. to SSJ

I have some designs for them but it's going to be quite a while before we get there, we have a lot to fix first.

• I think adding a new race now is not a possible idea, there might be a missing files or no files at all for the character, gears, quests, map, skills and objects. IDK what are they planning for, but the new map they plan to add in the new version along side with other things are more than enough for now.

What new map will come? The ones above the Majin world? Urunai Barba Map? Level 75 update too?

Verdant Of course I understand, did you find any data at all in the server files from the official DBO server for the planned race of engineers?

• The first map we add will be Fran Fran South, yeah, mostly because that one has terrain already. There's some stuff about engineers and other things, but not a ton.

It would be great if you could try to get the Fran Fran South map faithful to the original with the monsters, NPCs and quest givers originally planned by the official DBO game, if that's even possible?

I've seen that the map has also been revealed on some other private servers, but it should fit the official DBO game, maybe you could unlock the transition from the Majin Dungeon to the new map, since a transition was probably also planned by the official DBO server?

Can you even uncover more maps in DBO at some point? Since these were never designed or was there more found in the server files?

In German

Es wär super wenn ihr die Fran Fran South Map versuchen könntet Original getreut hin zu bekommen mit denn Monster, NPC und Questgeber wie es ursprünglich vom offiziellen DBO Spiel geplant war falls das möglich ist überhaupt?

Hab gesehen das auch auf manch andere Privat Server die Map aufgedeckt wurden ist sollte aber schon zum Offiziellen DBO Spiel passen vielleicht könnte man denn übergang vom Majin Dungeon zu der neuen Map mit freischalten da wahrscheinlich vom offiziellen DBO Server darüber auch ein übergang geplant war?

Kann man überhaupt noch weitere Maps in DBO irgendwann mit aufdecken? Da diese nie Designt wurden oder hat man da in denn Serverfiles noch mehr gefunden?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!