it's time to get ready for new content and 75 caps..

• First, We appreciate Verdant's hard work. We know that the management is prioritizing a lot of bug fixes and 2.0 client development. But why don't we rethink our priorities? DBOG is more stable than any other server. Now we need to take a new direction.

It's time to get ready for new content and 75 caps. A lot of users are leaving the server because of depleted content..

I have one more suggestion regarding the revenue generation of the server. I think DBOG lacks a revenue generation system a lot. I think adding more billing systems such as Premium Dogi Machine will help DBOG run better.

• Verdant

Approved the thread.
  • Hey dama1390,

I appreciate your support! I am not seeing any indication of a lot of users leaving the server. Don't worry, we are working as fast as we can! If it looks like 2.0 is going to take a while, I will release a few more 1.0 changes to spice things up. What do you mean by a premium dogi machine?

• I'm aware there are some balance issues with the game, but we need the new client to be able to fix them. It's unlikely we're going to add more level ups anytime soon. We need to make playing the game more fun, not add more ways for people to skip the game.

You can add multi-processor blocking to the anti-cheat system, guys, they alienate people with 10 characters.

• First, We appreciate Verdant's hard work. We know that the management is prioritizing a lot of bug fixes and 2.0 client development. But why don't we rethink our priorities? DBOG is more stable than any other server. Now we need to take a new direction.

It's time to get ready for new content and 75 caps. A lot of users are leaving the server because of depleted content..

I have one more suggestion regarding the revenue generation of the server. I think DBOG lacks a revenue generation system a lot. I think adding more billing systems such as Premium Dogi Machine will help DBOG run better.

Hey Dama,

Bug fixing and 2.0 is important if we want the 'new content' such as level 75.

I find what you write interesting because how can there be more new content without bugfixing and 2.0? If you've had a look at the games code, you would know that changes like that can't really overnight by one person.

Let's say hypothetically Verdant raised the level cap to level 75 tomorrow - then what do we do? Go grind in level 70 papaya map, finish a few quests, and then we end up back doing the same dungeons and in Korin platform?

Game development takes time, its not as linear as we think. Let's not add pressure to the team and just go a long with the ride.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!