• Read somewhere that this game has dungeon content.

I Made it to lv 21 and I still dont see any means of queuing.

Dungeons, raids, world boss, and event invasions are the primary reason I play mmos. Nothing is more satisfying than having a team working together to overcome obstacles. The short term comradery is great, and unlike most (not all) pvp groups, dungeoneers share secrets, tips and tricks so that the team as a whole benefits. The motivation is selfless, as opposed to selfish. (in general)

So how do I access this content?

• Verdant

Approved the thread.
  • Hey FaceFisted,

Currently there are no long form dungeons and raids. There's a very rudimentary world boss that is causing a lot of crashing right now. The UD's are decently short dungeon content but there's currently no very difficult, endgame stuff. The closest thing we have is CCBD, which is a repeatable endgame dungeon. It has 2 modes. The first is a fairly static climb from levels 1-150, and every 5th floor is a boss. The second mode is what we call dynamic, it's a mode that gives you a random map from elsewhere in the game world, with mobs that have random modifiers. You can access that in West City. We have more endgame and dungeon related content planned, but first we need to get onto the new client and get all these technical issues fixed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!