(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Your broken English made it hard to understand.
    Are you saying that you're level 38, and killing 5-10 mobs only yields 1 EXP? And then you and your friend in a party, you kill a mob and both you and him gets 1 EXP?

If so, that's normal. EXP is shared in parties.

Not that Hard to Understand really, all im saying is im trying to help my Friend Level up right, so We were Grinding mobs but since our levels are so far apart, If i Kill a Monster Around his level He gets full Exp from it ( lets say he gets 100EXP per kill) and i Only get 1EXP " thats not shared " and If i Kill a Monster my Level I get Lets say 300EXP From it and he Gets only 1EXP you get me, I just dont remember it being like that

• Not that Hard to Understand really, all im saying is im trying to help my Friend Level up right, so We were Grinding mobs but since our levels are so far apart, If i Kill a Monster Around his level He gets full Exp from it ( lets say he gets 100EXP per kill) and i Only get 1EXP " thats not shared " and If i Kill a Monster my Level I get Lets say 300EXP From it and he Gets only 1EXP you get me, I just dont remember it being like that

I think you gained half the exp you would normally get if you were far below the level. since i've trained a friend of mine at papaya island when he was lvl 50 and he gained half the experience i normally would get if i fight them at the same level. Still at very low levels the max exp you can get from killing mobs your own level is like 20 - 30 experience and i was sure you could not get over that by killing mobs that were way over your own level. I'll check this out myself once the server is back up.

• *Auto pots dont work,Correctly, sometimes fail
    *Items are broken when you die inside the arena.
    *you do not drop items, to kill a level mob and the top of your example, player lv 50 kill lv 60 mob = no drop.

For the autopot -> Sometimes when an amount of the autopot has been used to replenish lost ep or lp, the timer does not count. So the bug is here that it does not show that there needs to be 1 minute and 30 seconds before the autopot will replenish lost lp or ep again. This has been added to the list.

The arena bug has already been on the list.

For the items that do not drop if your level is lower then that of the mob: This was normal in dbo, to encourage players to play at their level and not to farm mobs at a higher level (same goes for quests, you can only accept quests at your level and not a single level higher).

• I don't remember how much power level it gave in the original dbo, I have 150k with kaioken here, but what matter is the stats it gives I have 1400 armor without it and 4k with it, also can one shot anyone it's messed up

Yes it is, and normally kaio-ken is weaker then super saiyan, wich i believe is not the case in the game so this has to be fixed or rather be changed so this is more for the suggestion list then the bug list.

• It never gave you +1 with a green or a purple upgrade stone I can assure you that

exactly i mentioned that in my bug report, normally the grren and purple stones were like 90-100% chances of givin you +3, but now its like 10% chance to give you a +3 upgrade (the first time you upgrade) i used like 5 green stones and they gived me 4 +1 and 1 +2 upgrade...

2e5r2bd.jpgRed map first teleport

that happened in the original DBO too, i remember that most of the time i passes through there it was like that

• i've also notice that, all the quests about protect/follow and NPC doesn't work, and the autopotions, yeah sometimes fail... but "sometimes" they work even better, i was dueling with a friend and the duels were like 20 seconds... (and continuous, no "rest") and still his autopot healed him, always

• i've also notice that, all the quests about protect/follow and NPC doesn't work, and the autopotions, yeah sometimes fail... but "sometimes" they work even better, i was dueling with a friend and the duels were like 20 seconds... (and continuous, no "rest") and still his autopot healed him, always

Yes there seems to be something wrong with the timer or just the autopots in general, but i can't find the scource of it what the reason actually is (i hope i don't have to do execute an EWO on this xd).

• For the autopot -> Sometimes when an amount of the autopot has been used to replenish lost ep or lp, the timer does not count. So the bug is here that it does not show that there needs to be 1 minute and 30 seconds before the autopot will replenish lost lp or ep again. This has been added to the list.
    The arena bug has already been on the list.

For the items that do not drop if your level is lower then that of the mob: This was normal in dbo, to encourage players to play at their level and not to farm mobs at a higher level (same goes for quests, you can only accept quests at your level and not a single level higher).

I know how self pot works.
    Sometimes the more than 2 min and self pot does not work, another that sometimes when using a pot lp or ep, when he is on cooldown auto pot does not work.

• I know how self pot works.Sometimes the more than 2 min and self pot does not work, another that sometimes when using a pot lp or ep, when he is on cooldown auto pot does not work.

Also... Autopot should only be available for 100,000 EP/LP but it resets under some conditions (maybe logging in, maybe teleporting or changing map) so basically you have it forever.

• Guys you are doing an excelent work. Thak you for bring us back this great game! The server is great and more stable that i spected, really good work.

My knows bugs: I really dont know if this bugs are al ready in the list... so if they are sry about that.

Craft system: -I dont know if this is a bug or a change in the craft system but, i crafted some lv 1 gloves to lv up my crafts stats, but the system give me no exp pionts for them.

Pet System: -The food for the pet doesnt work.

Actoin House: - Sort lowest to highest prices in the list of objets doesn work.

Rp bugs: - Knockdown rp atribute doesnt work to me.
    - If you click the butos for charge RP atribute after start one atack (like kameha) but befor the atack start, the rp icons apear in the screen but doesn´t do anithing.

Mounts: - Every time i log in, i must put the fuel in the mount again.

Combat: - You can recive/do The damage of Sprit Ball in 1 single hit. I think the same thing hapen with Rapid Shoot.

-

• The pet system is not implemented yet (right now it's purely cosmetic).

Knockdown only works in PVP atm.

You actually get crafting experience, you just need to relog to see it. But yes, this is a negative condition on the gameplay.

The auction house has been added.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!