(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• If you run sideways and turn on the other direction (A+E or Q+D) you enter a state that you can't see mobs nor npcs. Depending on time doing this you can get stuck in this state and can only relog to correct it. This can also be used to remove aggro from mobs if done quickly and you have the luck to not get stuck.

• i have another one, in Red Pants Training Field, there's a quest to kill a Boss called Thunder fist or something like that, it have 2 guards with him, one of them. followed me, a really long distance(look at the imagine) he didn't stop following me i had to use the popo skill to get away of him (i didn't killed him, because i wanted to test if it was a error or what)

These boxes are suppose to be immune to everythin
    92b6915d2e883d86c85dc7fb8c49d366.gif

This level 30 namekian skill leveled to 5 have 2 ki balls at the head, is it a bug?

All of these have been added to the list.

• The Defence System Might be Bugged, or just not working right, Ive heard this from other players to, so ik it cant just be me, Another thing if I remember correctly, A Player very lower level than you isnt suppose to be able to hit you but Right now they can O.o and When I hit Mobs they still dont stay in Place but I guess when Daneos said he fixed the ( Melee attack ) he only meant the auto attack and not all of it :/ we know this happens alot to mobs who cant Move, Like those Robots in West City or The Trees on Mushroom Rock North if you Hit those enemies they Move backwards very far , but this happens when I hit Regular Mobs to :c imagine being Melee trying to Kill some enemies and When you hit them there Repelled backwards like you have the Flee ;c

• Since like 3-4 days or so, some people (myself included) are having problems talking to the bankers, the game crashes everytime they try to talk to them, this is important because it happens to a bunch of people, and being unable to open the bank is a big flaw. This problem seems to have originated after the update from Saturday 2 or Sunday 3 of July (I'm not sure). That's all the data I could bring about this.

• The Defence System Might be Bugged, or just not working right, Ive heard this from other players to, so ik it cant just be me, Another thing if I remember correctly, A Player very lower level than you isnt suppose to be able to hit you but Right now they can O.o and When I hit Mobs they still dont stay in Place but I guess when Daneos said he fixed the ( Melee attack ) he only meant the auto attack and not all of it :/ we know this happens alot to mobs who cant Move, Like those Robots in West City or The Trees on Mushroom Rock North if you Hit those enemies they Move backwards very far , but this happens when I hit Regular Mobs to :c imagine being Melee trying to Kill some enemies and When you hit them there Repelled backwards like you have the Flee ;c

Seem to be the case not to mention you still take the same damage even if ur defence is really high for example my base defence is 2.2k for physical i take 200-400 from mobs while in kaioken x3 i have 7k def for physical i still take the same damage.

• the mail system have some errors too

sometimes, it doesn't give you a message of "new unread mails", and when you open manually a Mailbox the message will appear and you will receive the update message of the unread mails

if you have more than 1 page of mails, can happen that only shows 1, and to make the others or the other page appear you need to erase an old mail

if you press the Refresh button, your old mails will desappear, till you close and re-open your mailbox

• If you try to sort your items with the sort button you get a 'Unknown Error #G' also, the quest 'Practitioners do extraordinary things' is bugged, even if you move the rock you won't find the old shoes.

And there's a quest at the next bus stop where you need to kill a 'Dark Eye' but it's not in the zone marked in the map, and if you kill the other dark eyes -near Maimai- it won't count them

• @Daneos First of all you can buy level box via trading it in private own shop, basically anything that un tradeable and has a bind can be trade through private shop NEED FIX ASAP
    5d7b1765536d76c53a8e12da229d7f86.gif

Kaioken Is fucking broken and to op this should be given top priority lel, My suggestion on this skill is that you should REMOVE the hit rate, Dodge rate, physical and energy defence BUFF and NERF the attack power a little bit and make you gain phyiscal attack crit and energy crit every time you click kaioken. NEED FIX ASAP

0f6f43da709f05a32dccd5f4f6aa3d71.gif
    87d52dd74b474b7ee2506738365268e1.gif

3 The Defence Calculation isn't work at all this really NEED FIX ASAP
    Armor ON
    dc5c6d70958135b0943206b82bfb66a6.gif
    Armor OFF
    a6634e2bc310ae6667ac842f4251761c.gif

4 AoE Knockdowns on multiple target its broken and only knockdown one target NEED FIX ASAP and they get up pretty fast, I haven't test this in PVP yet
    4f0c59ce78ceca4692fa7df78c8e38a3.gif

5 Some AoE Attacks don't connect when they should the following Gif is just an example of many other skills. NEED FIX ASAP

2ef3eb0798efde1ddc08b9b849a2d4fd.gif

6 The Namekian Skill Ultimate Mystic attack(aka Arm Pull) is broken and doesn't stun the enemy and ALSO THE SKILL DURATION EFFECT DOES NOT WORK THIS NEEDS A FIX ASAP
    71e32b928416c0475e4de0ad1895c525.gif

7 The scouter Hitrate and dodge rate scanner is broken, that feature should tell the dodge rate and hit rate of the target you click

b38308b4f98f84cf16caab287126c2a8.gif

8 The Pet skills party summon,Guild summon,Auto loot, Mobile bank, and Merchant User, doesn't work.
    62149c438bc8a46d3efff1bd51a9a44b.gif

17699c657b476047fc0100a2b8b4c37b.gif
    333c53e90dbd2848c6f9aed0194f4533.gif
    dd6c254fbdf7c6d15ab1b9bd0bdc7f65.gif

• That would make Kaioken less useful compare to other transformations as theres a drawback to get those stat while other transformation the drawback isnt that big of a deal.

• The following bugs have been added:

• Kami's Desire: Removing a buff with this skill does not work.
    • Mystic attack: The enemy gets grabbed but does not get stunned as it should be.
    • Stony dark beam: The skill does not immobilize the target.
    • Sideways Movement: Holding down the button to move left and right for a time periode will result in a false location shown by the screen, this can result into being stuck in places you can't normally enter.
    • Sorting inventory: Sorting the items in the inventory does not work.
    • Time duration: The time duration of the items do not work, they are permanently bound to your character instead.

The following bugs have been adjusted:

• Pet skills: Some of the pet skills (eg guild teleport, party teleport, auto bank, auto loot and shop remote) do not work.
    • Bound/untradeable items: Bound/untradeable items can be traded. This means even gift boxes!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!