Aerial Combat

• Its a neat idea but i doubt it would get done as natural flight ( as w/o potions in the equation) only lats for about a minute and some seconds so it probably wouldnt even be worth working on unless they make flight unlimited somehow

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• To be honest, suggestions board would mainly focus on these stuffs in the future, but first the server should be finished to 100% and achieve the enough stability for it to run good. However, you can be patient for now untill everything gets fixed up then devs would start working on the new things like new items or packs or whatever. Regards.

• To be honest, suggestions board would mainly focus on these stuffs in the future, but first the server should be finished to 100% and achieve the enough stability for it to run good. However, you can be patient for now untill everything gets fixed up then devs would start working on the new things like new items or packs or whatever. Regards.

Well, it can't hurt to dream, yeah? XD

Imo, if there was aerial combat, it'd most likely be used during PvP instances, like on the platform in Korin Village and ranked matches. It could make the game 10x more fun, and probably influence more people to join up.

• Its a neat idea but i doubt it would get done as natural flight ( as w/o potions in the equation) only lats for about a minute and some seconds so it probably wouldnt even be worth working on unless they make flight unlimited somehow

This is correct of the original DBO. Prior to the Pre-Open Beta that we are in right now, Founders were able to play around on teh dev servers. At that time, a YouTuber by the name of DBOKakarot would live stream. He displayed that Daneos removed the time limit for flying. If using the Dash, or super flight, that did use up AP. Just hovering in teh air, or moving slowly did not.

So for Aerial Combat, the time restriction has already been solved :).

I cannot say for sure, but I think that when the actual flying quests are Enabled, there will not be the AP Penalty for slow flight :).

• This is correct of the original DBO. Prior to the Pre-Open Beta that we are in right now, Founders were able to play around on teh dev servers. At that time, a YouTuber by the name of DBOKakarot would live stream. He displayed that Daneos removed the time limit for flying. If using the Dash, or super flight, that did use up AP. Just hovering in teh air, or moving slowly did not.
    So for Aerial Combat, the time restriction has already been solved :).

I cannot say for sure, but I think that when the actual flying quests are Enabled, there will not be the AP Penalty for slow flight :).

well thats cool it'd be fun if he chooses to keep that even in the open beta

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• If they CAN edit animations in the game then that'd be simple
    Honestly if they just move the feet of the characters at a downward angle to look like they are floating then it is fine.
    Even THEN if they don't animate anything then it wouldn't be horrible at all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!