Balance Suggestion Thread

• lol no class can win late game solo budokai with only one set everyone knows that, you and iceman defend Bold strike like it actually makes sense, a tank shouldnt have the best DoT in the game period also way better than any DoT crane has, a class built for DoTs, theirs are just longer but alot weaker than bold. Also bleed is just half the problem of bold lol, it does lots of base dmg enough to 1 shot humans does it make any sense tanks 1 shotting? Also forgot to mention it has only 10 sec. CD... "But i wont be able to beat this class, I will suck in pve now wah wah wah" Is just noob talk.

I agree with Pito here!

Bold Strike isn't supposed to be as strong as it used to be, that's a fact! 1 shot tanks are really hard to manage right now with the nerf of Bold Strike, yet you can still combo it like CRAZY! Especially the Stun-->Paralysis-->Stun--> KD-->Stun combo. I've gotten to use it so much that now it is just too easy to go against any class. If you know how you play with SK, Bold Strike nerf is not a big problem. YES, it does lower their damage output by a margin, but it shouldn't affect you drastically!

• even with THousand slashes i honesntly dont know how this skill works,
    but my guild master the legendary firesaiyan said crane dots are better cause of stackable with thousand slashes.

We are talking about single skills here!

You are talking about what class is a better DoT class....OF coarse the DoT class would be better than the Tank with the one DoT. But what I am saying is that Bold Strike is a single skill with a much better outcome than any single DoT Crane Skill!

• lol i know Your feeling... Im fighter toó.. But all that can we do is wait :) to farm i recomendó cons in armor chest + boots and pants with strength + weapons with 46 or 50 physical attack...
    For that i saw i pick more damage than the 25% weapons when i do one critical.

Enjoy Your game guys

• Increase Spiritual Scent duration from 2:00 to 20:00 and increase CD from 00:19 to 10:00, just like Dragon clan kami's light.

I feel this buff is really good for sustaining Kaioken, kid buu, and SSJ, but its so inconvenient to stop every 2 minutes during the UD/CC/TMQ/BID to rebuff. This skill is a aoe kami's light basically, so make it last as long as kami's light and have the same or similar long cd.

• lol no class can win late game solo budokai with only one set everyone knows that, you and iceman defend Bold strike like it actually makes sense, a tank shouldnt have the best DoT in the game period also way better than any DoT crane has, a class built for DoTs, theirs are just longer but alot weaker than bold. Also bleed is just half the problem of bold lol, it does lots of base dmg enough to 1 shot humans does it make any sense tanks 1 shotting? Also forgot to mention it has only 10 sec. CD... "But i wont be able to beat this class, I will suck in pve now wah wah wah" Is just noob talk.

I wonder what would make sense for you. Maybe a class based on critical damage 1 shoot tanks? I know that a tank should not hit kill, but a class based on damage shouldn't hit kill a tank too. As well as SKs can equip yourself with anti critic, other classes can equip yourself properly for Bold Strike. And this must be until Daneos resolve to take this mistake of crit = win, stun = 50% win rate and balancing all classes.

Which MMOs have you played in which a class based on critical damage can kill a tank with only 1 hit? I'm really curious.

• I wonder what would make sense for you. Maybe a class based on critical damage 1 shoot tanks? I know that a tank should not hit kill, but a class based on damage shouldn't hit kill a tank too. As well as SKs can equip yourself with anti critic, other classes can equip yourself properly for Bold Strike. And this must be until Daneos resolve to take this mistake of crit = win, stun = 50% win rate and balancing all classes.

Which MMOs have you played in which a class based on critical damage can kill a tank with only 1 hit? I'm really curious.

A crit/high dmg based SM one shotting a non buffed tank sure as hell makes more sense than a DoT tank that can one shot a sm with 2 different skills, bold, and hellzone gernade. Not to mention they got Curse and steal life 2 other OP skills. A sm shouldn't have to worry about dmg so much when facing a tank tho period. I am guessing you were referring to fighters tho. If so then I do agree with you a fighter which has good dodge shouldn't be one shotting an SK. What really needs to happen is a nerf on all 4 god classes of the game, Fighter Turtle Karma and SK it's just the best way to go or it will never be balanced.

• A crit/high dmg based SM one shotting a non buffed tank sure as hell makes more sense than a DoT tank that can one shot a sm with 2 different skills, bold, and hellzone gernade. Not to mention they got Curse and steal life 2 other OP skills. A sm shouldn't have to worry about dmg so much when facing a tank tho period. I am guessing you were referring to fighters tho. If so then I do agree with you a fighter which has good dodge shouldn't be one shotting an SK. What really needs to happen is a nerf on all 4 god classes of the game, Fighter Turtle Karma and SK it's just the best way to go or it will never be balanced.

Yes, I wasn't talking about SM. SM doesn't need much damage to beat a SK at solo budokai/ranked battle. A SM KD can do that. I was talking about Fighters mainly and Turtles. Two classes that have a catastrophic critical damage. Fighters with high dodge 1 shoot tanks. Turtles with several good skills like Weaken Defense, Hypnosis, Consecutive Disks, 2 Kames and Sudden Stun still 1 shoot tanks. Very unbalanced.

I agree that these 4 classes must be balanced. My point here is that the people turns against SK and forget that there are other 3 classes that do what they shouldn't be possible too. They think it's normal for a damage-based class 1 shoot tanks, but when a tank 1 shoot someone becomes unbalanced for them.

I play MMORPGs for 9 years and I've never been able to find a game in which a tank can be 1 shotted/1 shot someone or a class that can prevent the opponent from attacking the whole round.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!