Balance Suggestion Thread

• Perhaps something else that could change with Turtle Hermits is have Super/Giant Kamehameha go in a straight line like Super did in 55 cap. They would, however, keep the width from the AoE versions (10m for Super and 15m for Giant). This could allow players to get out of its range before it's fired while allowing the skills to hit more targets. It'd also stay more true to the fact that these skills are beams and not ki spheres like Big Bang Attack. Final Flash follows this example as it has a 15m length and travels in a straight line.

Speaking of Final Flash, it needs to switch places with BBA in both power and skill tree. Having Final Flash also calculate damage from your Sub-Weapon would be nice as well.

...at least that's how I think it could be. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Perhaps something else that could change with Turtle Hermits is have Super/Giant Kamehameha go in a straight line like Super did in 55 cap. They would, however, keep the width from the AoE versions (10m for Super and 15m for Giant). This could allow players to get out of its range before it's fired while allowing the skills to hit more targets. It'd also stay more true to the fact that these skills are beams and not ki spheres like Big Bang Attack. Final Flash follows this example as it has a 15m length and travels in a straight line.

Speaking of Final Flash, it needs to switch places with BBA in both power and skill tree. Having Final Flash also calculate damage from your Sub-Weapon would be nice as well.

...at least that's how I think it could be. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I think Fighter has that Big Bang what used agains C-19, because agains Cell at the end of the fight when he shoot big bang, he took the other 's hand. C-19 big bang shot 1 hand, other hand by under body.
    I think current Final Flash not equal agains the Cell used Final Flash, current he on the ground cast and shoot. Agains cell, uprise the air, concentrate energy with hands, put them together, lighten your body and shoot.
    I think current final flash and big bang not same that vegita used agains cell so current big bang the strongest skill, because it have 5 SP instead 4 SP on final flash and also big bang with 4 SP weaker than final flash with 4 SP but big bang have 5. level.

• I think Fighter has that Big Bang what used agains C-19, because agains Cell at the end of the fight when he shoot big bang, he took the other 's hand. C-19 big bang shot 1 hand, other hand by under body.I think current Final Flash not equal agains the Cell used Final Flash, current he on the ground cast and shoot. Agains cell, uprise the air, concentrate energy with hands, put them together, lighten your body and shoot.
    I think current final flash and big bang not same that vegita used agains cell so current big bang the strongest skill, because it have 5 SP instead 4 SP on final flash and also big bang with 4 SP weaker than final flash with 4 SP but big bang have 5. level.

The thing with Final Flash is that if you're charging for 3 seconds as opposed to Big Bang's 2 seconds, wouldn't it make more sense for Final Flash to be stronger? Hell even the description of the skill says its Vegeta's "strongest move." We aren't Vegeta of course, but Final Flash has shown to be more destructive than BBA. Xenoverse and J-Stars Victory Vs supports this by having BBA as a Super/Normal skill and Final Flash as an Ultimate/Burst Attack.

@BlazingBarrager It'd be nice If you make a compilation of the balance suggestions for each class in your very first post. That way, the suggestion are not lost in the pages and everyone can find them easier in order to make an opinion if they agree or suggest something different.

I'll try to get to it then. :>

• I'm not expert in Grand Chef but i will give my 2 cents because this class really needs a buff because it is outclassed by Ultimate thus making it a devaluated class. If any expert in GC can take a look at my proposals and give an opinion I would be grateful.

• Curing Scent: Reduce the cooldown from 24 secs to 16 / Increase Range from 8m to 10m
    • Spirit Drain: Increase duration from 8 sec to 16 sec / Cooldown from 180 sec to 50 sec.
    • Fountain of Smell: Reduce CD from 120 sec to 72 sec.
  • I'm actually going to disagree with that, because having to solo a dungeon is something I'd like to do. No Healers, no Tank, and no Buffer (obviously you'd buff outside, but still). Just you vs the dungeon. I definitely like that kind of challenge and wish that NTL made more dungeons like that.

Look man the only reason I play this MMO is so I can have someone carry me when I'm in a tough sitch

Granted my lvl 70 should rape the dungeo with a vengeance, that'll be a long way coming!

• There's poison pots in this game and their not Budokai restricted making there only stun Spirit Wave useless they NEED that stun back.

Maybe adding the Poison DoTs we suggested can solve it.

Cranes need a Poison DoT to work with anyway so might as well, but is 8 seconds long enough on Spirit Wave given the 90 second CD?

Look man the only reason I play this MMO is so I can have someone carry me when I'm in a tough sitch

Granted my lvl 70 should rape the dungeo with a vengeance, that'll be a long way coming!

I don't doubt you, but there has to be some dungeons where you need to rely on your own power. Again, adds to the challenge of the game.

• Cranes need a Poison DoT to work with anyway so might as well, but is 8 seconds long enough on Spirit Wave given the 90 second CD?

I don't doubt you, but there has to be some dungeons where you need to rely on your own power. Again, adds to the challenge of the game.

Yes, that is why i was referring to the DoT changes we suggested. Adding Poison instead of Bleed in Mystical Crane Typhoon can make possible to use Spiritual Wave. In that case, I would decrease the cd to 50 taking account that the chain is long with the minimun 18 sec of freeze, 23 sec of sleep, KD or speed restrain.

• Yes, that is why i was referring to the DoT changes we suggested. Adding Poison instead of Bleed in Mystical Crane Typhoon can make possible to use Spiritual Wave. In that case, I would decrease the cd to 50 taking account that the chain is long with the minimun 18 sec of freeze, 23 sec of sleep, KD or speed restrain.

Was my poison/bleed idea for Mystical Crane Typhoon too op for Cranes?

• Maybe

Was my poison/bleed idea for Mystical Crane Typhoon too op for Cranes?

Maybe I did not explained myself properly. What I wanted to say is that there is no need to revive Lost in Time having a Poison DoT (possibly Mystical Crane Typhoon) to activate the stun (Spirit Wave). And to reduce the CD from 90 sec to 50. 50 is enough as they can handle it because they have a long time chain, so there is no problem to use it in each attack chain with that CD.

• Turtle Hermit

• Cap the Weaken Defense duration. 20 minutes is a lot. -> @BlazingBarrager
    • Remove Turtle Book -> BlazingBarrager
    • Have Super/Giant Kamehameha go in a straight line like Super did in 55 cap. They would, however, keep the width from the AoE versions (10m for Super and 15m for Giant). This could allow players to get out of its range before it's fired while allowing the skills to hit more targets. -> @BlazingBarrager
    • Prehistoric Turtle Mastery: Increase E. Crit Hit Rate by 18 (passive) / Remove the defense debuff on the Physical and Spiritual Defense Boost. ->mrhunt11

I want to know how turtle go 1 vs 1 in the Budokai solo vs karma without rp book, almost all suggestions I've seen are horrible lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!