Balance Suggestion Thread

• I see you people really act like you know nothing about classes.
    Each class have its own role in PVE.

DW - Dealing with a lot of mobs.
    That is why he have high pdef, LP as main passive and AOE healing that affects everyone.
    Still it is the best tanker out there and you can be main tanker on bosses and deal fine dmg and be great support.

SK - Dealing with Bosses
    Each of skill is single target, most of them.
    It does have Mdef and EP as main passive and DOT's.
    SK does have AOE skills yes, but he needs help from healers to even use them since they drain LP + dmg from mobs.
    About tanking, it can tank, not good as DW and if you compare def stats from DW and SK, you will see big dif.

Turtle - Dealing with a lot of mobs
    It does have big Kames and stuns and it can be help in PVE but as you know, their def sux but epic fire power.

Crane - Dealing with bosses
    It sets a lot of OP dots on bosses, it mostly does not generate aggro on bosses, not big enough.
    It does have epic debuffs, %LP reduce that is sooo goooood and epic success rate...

Dende - OP healer

Poko - semi healer and only used because of speed, mostly but still dende is way better in healing and support

Ultimate Majin - Majin type of SK.
    It is weaker a bit yes but with buffs, really needed and with right gear, it can tank bosses with good help of healers.

Grand Chef Majin - Majin type of DW
    Main goal, is to give good buffs and deal with large group of mobs.
    One more, eating EP in PVE will prevent using skills and turn them in balls will make them harmless-

Karma Majin - Speed dps support with good stalling skills

Plasma Majin - Turtle on steroids.
    Epic dmg, epic AOE skills and KD at will is great for large group of mob's.
    If you have plasma in party, you will have all time in world to deal with mobs.

Swordsman - Boss slayer type
    Scintillation - will negate most of boss skills (Mostly if you use guard with this you won't take debuff or damage most of time)
    Did I said you can stack it, how much you want? lol
    Prop debuff - soo usefull vs bosses
    Epic power and with MA skills, you can act as plasma and KD mobs around and blast them with burning attack

Fighter - Mobs slayer
    With good CD gear and thunder you can abuse it and kill soo much mobs and with dodge you will dodge most of time.
    Still, even when damn thunder on CD for some time, you still have one shot skills vs most of mobs lol.
    With RP charge buff, you will charge RP balls faster yea but not like SM but still you will be able to control a lot of mobs thx to KD's and with final flash/big bang you will be able to blast them out.

PS: If you want to improve their roles sure but I do agree that nerf or changes for PVP will affect classes roles in PVE.
    Soo watch what you asking for it and please do not ruin game.

• martial artists get no love :P

• Why is it that I love your posts so much when you post here? *ahem* Anyway, this is definitely a good explanation. How can we balance all of these (if they need it anyway) so that it won't effect their PVP potential (for those that have it)?

• martial artists get no love :P

Well MA, they are overused soo they don't need any info about it... lol
    But sure here it goes.

Swordsman - Boss slayer type
    Scintillation - will negate most of boss skills (Mostly if you use guard with this you won't take debuff or damage most of time)
    Did I said you can stack it, how much you want? lol
    Prop debuff - soo usefull vs bosses
    Epic power and with MA skills, you can act as plasma and KD mobs around and blast them with burning attack

Fighter - Mobs slayer
    With good CD gear and thunder you can abuse it and kill soo much mobs and with dodge you will dodge most of time.
    Still, even when damn thunder on CD for some time, you still have one shot skills vs most of mobs lol.
    With RP charge buff, you will charge RP balls faster yea but not like SM but still you will be able to control a lot of mobs thx to KD's and with final flash/big bang you will be able to blast them out.

• Why is it that I love your posts so much when you post here? *ahem* Anyway, this is definitely a good explanation. How can we balance all of these (if they need it anyway) so that it won't effect their PVP potential (for those that have it)?

WOW thx mate, it means a lot when it comes from my Supa Turtle! xD

Some mini changes here and there that won't change classes too much is ok.
    Still we need to know few things:

1. PVP Kid Budokai
    2. PVP Adult Budokai
    3. PVP Group Budokai

Those are main PVP events to test out our "power".
    We shouldn't touch skills that are needed in each of those PVP events such as, change some Kid skills and make that class useless in kid budokai lol.

One more, even if we do not change it, some classes will be kings in those events.

PVP Kid Budokai - Dragon Clan
    PVP Group Kid Budokai - All Classes
    PVP Adult Budokai - All classes beside DW/Chef Majin
    PVP Adult Group Budokai - All classes Beside DW

Soo we need to focus on DW and Chef now to make them good use in Adult and Adult Group.
    Next, fix turtle book as I posted above with some changes you people agree, ok.

Fix critic system, one shot is lame, maybe bring back scouter anti critic chips (yes only anti critic) and Con chips.
    Ofc everyone else can use 6 anti critic chips while SK can use only 3.

This way with right gear, everyone could tank some critics and there won't be much one shots.
    Since critic system would be more or less fixed, then we could work on dmg balance etc etc.

Still there will always be some classes good in 1 vs 1 and some good in 5 vs 5.
    Just pick class that fits your style.

One more, how to fix OP Karma in PVP?
    KD at will, skill lock, confuse.....

• Would it be a good idea to cap anti-crit, or does having enough crit. rate get through that somewhat?
    And yes we need to leave some skills alone. Still, would SKs need to be nerfed slightly because of their power in Budokai and PvE?
    Hmm...well Grand Chefs would benefit greatly from having its nerfed skills un-nerfed somewhat. That's all I can think of really.
    DWs definitely need a power boost in their skills, especially considering most of them use sub-weapon for calcs. Dragon Strike, their strongest physical/single target, also comes with KD and does major damage already so I think it's fine.

Remind me the modifications for Turtle Book you suggested? Also what about Fighter Pot?

Yeah Karma is going to be tricky to do.

• Would it be a good idea to cap anti-crit, or does having enough crit. rate get through that somewhat?And yes we need to leave some skills alone. Still, would SKs need to be nerfed slightly because of their power in Budokai and PvE?
    Hmm...well Grand Chefs would benefit greatly from having its nerfed skills un-nerfed somewhat. That's all I can think of really.
    DWs definitely need a power boost in their skills, especially considering most of them use sub-weapon for calcs. Dragon Strike, their strongest physical/single target, also comes with KD and does major damage already so I think it's fine.

Remind me the modifications for Turtle Book you suggested? Also what about Fighter Pot?

Yeah Karma is going to be tricky to do.

Remove damage increased when a critical his is succesful and crits will be okay

• This is a topic for suggestion, then no point think that you are right at all because the opinion is yours and each has his own, and will be done as the DEV decide.

The critical hit rate, I recommend instead of making 1 critical hit rate = 1% chance of inflicting critical hits that make at 0.7% ~ 0.8%, which is ideal.

the defense should earn up beyond what was little, of course.

Chip anti critical and LP? totally unnecessary, reason, SK will be 100% anti critical. (39% + 10% + 15% + 25% = 89%) in a single chip would have 100%.

and all classes may have anti critical and 64% would also be 100%.

Fighter pot: 25% ~~ 50% dodge, why? (Dex do not give more critical, then who choose to use STR could still use to replace lost dodge. (The CD would not see a problem with being 1 SEC).

Turtle book: Use 1x = 1 RP ball + 10 ~~ 30% Defense (as it was previously and drains EP) (CD, would have no problem in having the CD 1 sec, reason would have to use 7X to get 700RP or 7 balls You lose more than 7 seconds using a row, there would be sequences of 10,000 followed felled.
    (Do to turtle and crane)

Consecutive disks: Increase of 6 sec to 8.5 sec without rp, could remove the possibility to use with "Increases time"

Bold strike: Decrease the percentage of bleeding, or do to be a fixed damage.

Hesitation: It was very OP, any karma without equips was able to hit a reasonably equipped class using this skill. (A turtle without PR book only earn a karma lucky). One of the reasons for not having 40 seconds CD in BOOK.

You want to talk about balance, but want to compare a class equipped with gear +10 and +12 weapons, against any class full +0, will see a video of 2 partys TW full +15 is facing, there is not much imbalance, not mentioning the hit kill at the time of critical.
    I will not mention about other classes, because I do not know.

• Anti critic and critic rates fix.
    No one said that anti critic chips would work as they use to.

Let see...
    1 anti critic chip would give 5% anti critic.

With 6 of them, classes that ain't SK would get 30% anti critic, while SK would get only 15%.

There is 5% anti critic title, 5% anti critic from Budokai gloves and 28%-30% anti critic from jacket.

Soo if we put it like that, 60%-70% anti critic for non SK classes and 90% anti critic for SK class.

Critic rates were mostly around 51 - 60, soo if it is 51 each 2nd hit would be critical one and with 50% anti critic each 2nd critical hit would be disabled, it would deal normal base dmg.

About Bold Strike you all cry about, wear high Mdef gear and full anti bleed and you shouldn't take high dmg but problem is, you people just refuse to do that and bold strike is SK main big ass skill in PVE and without it, SK won't be able to beat Poko, Dende, Ultimate...

Take out this big gun from SK and everyone else would play as ultimate since %LP and really nice tankish feeling.
    I really see that only human char users complain about SK.

• Well could it be possible to at least raise Bold Strike's CD a bit? Having a 10 sec CD is a little much.

Well if we raise CD a bit, SK won't be able to deal enough dmg against dende, poko and Ultimate.
    Now with full anti bleed, bleed isn't problem.

We have better things to think about, that is Karma, DW and Chef and add hypnosis, skill lock accessory/neck(there is for fear, bleed, poison, why not this too?)

Skill lock on Karma, that is duration should be reduced to be it like stun (5-7 sec).
    And with new accessory/neck there, it should be ok.
    Playful Doll duration decrease to 7-10 sec with skill cooldown decreased a bit too, 50-60 sec.

Buff dmg on main skills and EP of DW, improve Chef skills such as Spirit Drain (Skill edited - Disable using skills based on EP for 5 sec and absorb effect) and remove %EP decrease effect and with that down, CD can be reduced to 40 sec.

One more, no changes on turtle that is on their consecutive discs since this skill is like Karma skill lock and it should have same duration and it should be put in "Skill lock", soo accessory would work on decrease its duration or resist it.

• 5% anti critical title from boss event
    15% anti critical on max green aura from CCBD
    39% on legendary jacket lv 70
    or 32% on rare jacket lv 70
    10% on budokai gloves.

How to cite any class can have 64% of anti critic and sk 89%, it is quite simple, if you have high anti critical, people have to search for maximum status and get the right way ...

• 5% anti critical title from boss event15% anti critical on max green aura from CCBD
    39% on legendary jacket lv 70
    or 32% on rare jacket lv 70
    10% on budokai gloves.

How to cite any class can have 64% of anti critic and sk 89%, it is quite simple, if you have high anti critical, people have to search for maximum status and get the right way ...

Soo you tell me that end game should be more luck based one shot game?
    Then give all anti critic and con chips and for classes that aren't SK and give SK only Con ones.
    Humans would gain more Con for PVE and PVP or anti critic with chip switching, while SK would only gain con aka a bit LP increase.

With low critic rate that SK have, bold strike wouldn't critic most of time and it would deal less dmg aka less bleed.

I think that this is more than fair, other classes wouldn't need to change gear at all, and would gain anti critic.

• Well if we raise CD a bit, SK won't be able to deal enough dmg against dende, poko and Ultimate.Now with full anti bleed, bleed isn't problem.

We have better things to think about, that is Karma, DW and Chef and add hypnosis, skill lock accessory/neck(there is for fear, bleed, poison, why not this too?)

Theres a reason there's no anti sleep, with anti sleep cranes and turtles will just fail they are a skill lock based class this just sounds like you're making a SK and want your threats to be nerfed.

• when is the next update its getting boring and hard after lvl 40 ?

Global Update Thread

right at the bottom,post from Daneos...

* Info

These Updates and bug fixes are not applied on the pre-open beta server yet. We will write an announcement once it is applied. Questions about when it will be applied are going to be removed and user might receive a warning/bann!

• Soo you tell me that end game should be more luck based one shot game?Then give all anti critic and con chips and for classes that aren't SK and give SK only Con ones.
    Humans would gain more Con for PVE and PVP or anti critic with chip switching, while SK would only gain con aka a bit LP increase.

With low critic rate that SK have, bold strike wouldn't critic most of time and it would deal less dmg aka less bleed.

I think that this is more than fair, other classes wouldn't need to change gear at all, and would gain anti critic.

Okay so Bold Strike is more or less fine. What about the other stuff like Fear and Life Steal? Actually, is there anything a SK needs buffed/nerfed to make it less broken or something?

• Theres a reason there's no anti sleep, with anti sleep cranes and turtles will just fail they are a skill lock based class this just sounds like you're making a SK and want your threats to be nerfed.

I talk about accessory that reduce duration of hypnosis and skill lock of karma or just reduce it duration in their skills.
    I was just giving options since 23 sec is a lot plus with duration increase it is 30 sec...

Soo reduce it to 15 sec or give out accessory and neck that reduce its time, same for karma skill lock.
    It should act like stun.

Okay so Bold Strike is more or less fine. What about the other stuff like Fear and Life Steal? Actually, is there anything a SK needs buffed/nerfed to make it less broken or something?

Fear as bleed, can be reduced with accessory, steal life is good as it is, only healing skill that SK have.
    Still if I remember, it was based on pdef as curse, it shouldn't be.

It shouldn't be based on defence at all, just stabile DOT and HOT, 330LP each 2 sec, it is fine.

• Alright just making sure.

• As a crane and turtle you NEED as much stuns as possible or else you will just fail because if you get stunned first its byebyebye

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!