UPDATED Lvl 33 automatic book would u want it or no.

• There is a need, let the people vote. Quit whining about everything. And no I am not going to bother to argue with you because Im just 2 lazy for that. Also I agree with Demimura, make it a few days after release. A month and everyone will be level 70 lol.

Quit whining about everything? I and many others, dedicated ourselves to one of the most biggest threads/debates in this forum, while you sit here "too lazy" to write up an argument, so how about you keep to yourself?

And on that thread, majority of people chose to vote against the stone without any valid reasoning which is going to be the same case over here. Just because the majority think something, it doesn't mean it's right.

There's a difference between "whining" and "defending" something, clearly you're not mature enough to realize the difference.

As for the release date of the stone, I am fine with a week after, but I would just like a logical and valid reason as to why it shouldn't be added right at the start.

• Quit whining about everything? I and many others, dedicated ourselves to one of the most biggest threads/debates in this forum, while you sit here "too lazy" to write up an argument, so how about you keep to yourself?
    And on that thread, majority of people chose to vote against the stone without any valid reasoning which is going to be the same case over here. Just because the majority think something, it doesn't mean it's right.

There's a difference between "whining" and "defending" something, clearly you're not mature enough to realize the difference.

As for the release date of the stone, I am fine with a week after, but I would just like a logical and valid reason as to why it shouldn't be added right at the start.

Clearly I'm not mature enough. -Cough- Even though you were flaming and insulting others for a not good enough justified reason on the last forum -Cough- Everyone as had stated their own reasons as why it shouldn't be added at start, should be added, or shouldn't be added at all. Also I don't have to keep anything to myself. I am free to say my opinion on matters like this. If you have a problem with that you can leave or complain. I don't really care.

• Clearly I'm not mature enough. -Cough- Even though you were flaming and insulting others for a not good enough justified reason -Cough- Everyone as had stated their own reasons as why it shouldn't be added at start, should be added, or shouldn't be added at all. Also I don't have to keep anything to myself. I am free to say my opinion on matters like this. If you have a problem with that you can leave or complain. I don't really care.

I acknowledged that and said I was going off-topic for satire purposes. Besides that I remained very on topic and encouraged more debating.

And you just stated exactly why this poll is useless LMAO, everyone already stated their opinion and are awaiting Daneos's decision. So your post about the importance on voting about this matter, has become completely redundant.

You seem to understand that everyone is entitled to free speech here, yet you only think it applies to yourself? Just like yours, my post is of equal importance, don't criticize it for being "whining". And also, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.

• I acknowledged that and said I was going off-topic for satire purposes. Besides that I remained very on topic and encouraged more debating.
    And you just stated exactly why this poll is useless LMAO, everyone already stated their opinion and are awaiting Daneos's decision. So your post about the importance on voting about this matter, has become completely redundant.

You seem to understand that everyone is entitled to free speech here, yet you only think it applies to yourself? Just like yours, my post is of equal importance, don't criticize it for being "whining". And also, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.

My mistake for making you misunderstand. If someone wants to make a thread on a level 33 stone, they are entitled too. Try not to rule all new players would agree with this being p2w and voting no. If I was making threats towards you I apologize as Quvades said. Even though everyone already stated their opinion, doesn't hurt to have a debate or talk on it. And if we are talking about equal importance, then I am allowed to criticize your post just as you are allowed to criticize me. I won't waste anymore of your time or anyone else's because I am getting off-topic for those that have something reasonable to say in this thread.

• i'm kinda lost here. what is this lvl 33 stone/book? and no i'm not a new player and played since tw, but i wasn't so fixated on buying items at that time (partly because i was broke), so i don't know what this item does, so could anyone please explain it to me :)

Basically it is an item that automatically levels you up to 33. You must get to level 10 to use it. After using the stone once you reach lvl 10, it will instantly give you all the required exp to get you to 33.

• Basically it is an item that automatically levels you up to 33. You must get to level 10 to use it. After using the stone once you reach lvl 10, it will instantly give you all the required exp to get you to 33.

Not to mention you still must do adult quest, flying quest, and the list goes on even if you use the stone. You do miss out on kid budokai too btw.

• My mistake for making you misunderstand. If someone wants to make a thread on a level 33 stone, they are entitled too. Try not to rule all new players would agree with this being p2w and voting no. If I was making threats towards you I apologize as Quvades said. Even though everyone already stated their opinion, doesn't hurt to have a debate or talk on it. And if we are talking about equal importance, then I am allowed to criticize your post just as you are allowed to criticize me. I won't waste anymore of your time or anyone else's because I am getting off-topic for those that have something reasonable to say in this thread.

You do realize, that you started this right? I never said that this thread should be shutdown or the owner isn't entitled to it. I just said it's useless without all the valuable information. You are basically contradicting everything your others posts say..

But anyways stay cool dude. A friendly debate is always healthy.

• You do realize, that you started this right? I never said that this thread should be shutdown or the owner isn't entitled to it. I just said it's useless without all the valuable information. You are basically contradicting everything your others posts say..
    But anyways stay cool dude. A friendly debate is always healthy.

My apologies. I just assumed from the "There's no need for this thread." That you didn't think it shouldn't have been made at all.

• Not to mention you still must do adult quest, flying quest, and the list goes on even if you use the stone. You do miss out on kid budokai too btw.

oh okay! then i don't get what ppl is getting crazy about. the item only increase ur lvl, which can be achieved through doing quest oneself and is not an item that give a player an unattainable advantage without using real moeny, which makes it in no way a pay2win item.

• As for the release date of the stone, I am fine with a week after, but I would just like a logical and valid reason as to why it shouldn't be added right at the start.

I don't think it really makes much of a difference whether the book is ingame or not, but if it's added it would have to be after a fair amount of time, probably like 2 weeks. All the people that would be racing to the level cap and gain an advantage over the somewhat more casual players will probably already be past lvl 33 by then anyways. This means that the stone will not be able to give an unfair advantage to those that wish to support the server by cashing.
    Also an Item like this could not be seen as "p2w". Pay to win generally refers to players being able to gain an unfair advantage over their fellow players by using real life currency, an advantage that could not be gained without cashing unless it involves an unreasonably long time.

The only way for this item to be considered p2w by some people would be by implementing the item at the start of open beta, but then again this could be up for discussion.

Also for the people that think that the item will become useless if it's added like a month after the start, I don't think it would be considered useless. I myself really dislike the starter areas and korin as well and I'm sure there will be people that share this with me, I would still greatly value it to be used on my alts for example.

• I don't think it really makes much of a difference whether the book is ingame or not, but if it's added it would have to be after a fair amount of time, probably like 2 weeks. All the people that would be racing to the level cap and gain an advantage over the somewhat more casual players will probably already be past lvl 33 by then anyways. This means that the stone will not be able to give an unfair advantage to those that wish to support the server by cashing.Also an Item like this could not be seen as "p2w". Pay to win generally refers to players being able to gain an unfair advantage over their fellow players by using real life currency, an advantage that could not be gained without cashing unless it involves an unreasonably long time.

The only way for this item to be considered p2w by some people would be by implementing the item at the start of open beta, but then again this could be up for discussion.

Also for the people that think that the item will become useless if it's added like a month after the start, I don't think it would be considered useless. I myself really dislike the starter areas and korin as well and I'm sure there will be people that share this with me, I would still greatly value it to be used on my alts for example.

Yeah I agree with this, just partial about the release delay. 1 week seems to be enough of a delay, considering leveling 1-30 takes about 2-3 days to complete casually. But like you said, it's up for discussion.

• Lmfao you guys be killing me with these comments, I swear. I'm over it, I vote for it in. If it isn't, oh well. It's obvious majority of the newer people like Rob said don't want it included, or people who don't have the most clear idea of how end game DBO works. It is what it is, hopefully nobody comes in this thread spitting nonsense though.

• I think its good for the server to have lvup33 books. Its a way for the server to make money, and its not P2W, its just a fast forward. A lv 33 made over leveling up and a lv 33 made over the book are going to have the same capabilities.
    If it helps the server in terms of money and it doesn't affect the balance of cashers-non cashers its a good idea.
    Leveling up to 33 takes around 3 days. its just a fast forward of 3 days.

• one of the things i dont see anyone mentioning is do we really want an item that levels you up Instantaneously?
    yeah sure for leveling purposes it is a godsend but what about group content?

have you guys seen other mmos?

you join a queue for a dungeon or flashpoint and you get these players with maxed level characters who havent leveled their character meaning they got no idea on how to play them,no idea what their skills do or how to use them...problem is that if its a new class for them they need the experience you get with leveling.

• put the stone in the beginning.

you know how many tests there have been that made us restart? Not just PoB.

Dev server, Alpha server, and soon is coming Open Beta. Do you REALLY want to restart all over again?

and for you people wanting us to hold back on insta lvling, ya . fk u m8.

its our money, if we want to buy it to insta level. dont judge. you're able to buy it too you know,

if you want to quest. quest. dont try to hold other players back because you probably wont be able to afford it or wont get it..

im done on this subject, you have my 2 cents

(sorry for bad engrish)

• one of the things i dont see anyone mentioning is do we really want an item that levels you up Instantaneously?
    yeah sure for leveling purposes it is a godsend but what about group content?

have you guys seen other mmos?

you join a queue for a dungeon or flashpoint and you get these players with maxed level characters who havent leveled their character meaning they got no idea on how to play them,no idea what their skills do or how to use them...problem is that if its a new class for them they need the experience you get with leveling.

that depends on the player personally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!