Likes Received4,621Posts1,150

Mar 23rd 2015
    So far...

Str = phys crit and phys attack
    DEX = dodge
    SOL = energy crit and energy attack.
    FOC = hit rate
    CON and ENG same as DBO

I changed DEX because its stupid that a DODGE attribute gives attack bonus and crit dmg bonus.
    It makes so much sense like giving 10 phys attack for 1 ENG

link : Stats Discussion

In my opinion, that update is totally wrong because all fighters depend on this crit hit rate for their needles skill. Now the fighter class is completely ruined and will be the weakest ever ingame.

Basically, in PVP a figher cannot depend purely on speed. The crit is a necessity

In original DBO, dex is all what fighters depended on in the game while all other classes had strong buffs to protect them. I think swordsmen would suffer too from it.
    I need to know your thoughts about this update.
    I

• i prefer the old way. with this fighters is gonna have to wear str to do more dmg and for crt instead of wearing dex gear which helps them dodge and do dmg. with this we'll have to mix str and dex. ( imo, fuck tht xD )

• i prefer the old way. with this fighters is gonna have to wear str to do more dmg and for crt instead of wearing dex gear which helps them dodge and do dmg. with this we'll have to mix str and dex. ( imo, fuck tht xD )

I agree. it's impossible to max str and dex at the same time in a one armor. We have to either choose str and lose the dodge or choose dex and lose the crit. which doesn't make any sense at all.

i think in original dbo it was just totally fine.

• For the first time ever i agree with him fighter was retarded braindead class you dodge all time and you press 1 button to kill your oppenant so yes #NerfThisShit

Dodge is still in dexterity. so fighters wil keep dodging just like before. Your post is irrelevant. On the other hand, people always wore anti crit almost 100% which prevented the crit from taking place. It was not overpowered at all.

• I dont agree with this either, i said in a earlier thread that in most MMO rpgs increasing something like dexterity gives you a bonus in crit and dodge

it also works like this in real life to an extent a person who fights is more likely to land a critical blow if they have an above average dexterity, which is hitting an opponents weak points, adding flat damage injuring an important part of the body like a joint or organs

as to a person who fights and only focuses on brute force and giving off crushing blows, which is basically just flat damage.

taking attack out of the dex buffs is fine, but taking out crit too?

• My post is irrevelant? For real mongrel?
    I think your brain is irrelevant nerfing dex stat is an indirect nerf to fighters and indirect buff for Swordmasters so now they're egual.

And anti crit 100% doesn't exist anymore have you ever played dbo before? because of what you're saying now you're not in place to complain about any changes.

• Finally someone is using his common sense in this forum. Thank you.

• Yes guys you're correct.. daneos should make it as it was before because it was totally fine the way it was and it was balanced for all master classes to choose their own stats.. but now fighters gonna be so screwed and Puzzled in what stats they should go with.

Daneos, if you are reading this plz return it the way it was.. no need to do it now but at least in the open beta and thx.

• I Agree that Dex should be Reverted back to Giving Crit ;/ ( maybe make it give less crit ? ) or Make up for the loss of that crit ?by adding something else, Like , Extra Hit rate or, a Little Dmg bonus ? xD a Little can go a Long way rather than to just Leave Nothing ^.^ in that case being Crit from dex Completely Erased with no replacement :c

• I Agree that Dex should be Reverted back to Giving Crit ;/ ( maybe make it give less crit ? ) or Make up for the loss of that crit ?by adding something else, Like , Extra Hit rate or, a Little Dmg bonus ? xD a Little can go a Long way rather than to just Leave Nothing ^.^ in that case being Crit from dex Completely Erased with no replacement :c

in dbo it used to give 0.15% , that's already a very low rate which was totally balanced

• Yea i agree that the game should be kept how it was, but I can also see how it was annoying for fighters to dodge every attack and then one shot you cause they had such high crit rate.
    We should have a vote among all DBOG players to see if they want to change the DEX and FOC options, or we can just see what Daneos has in store.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!