Server Connectivity Issues

• Low-key looking for some leveling buddies

Im level 38 still, what level are yall?

I would stop leveling at 40 and wait for Masterclass

i stopped playing with my spiritualist at level 30,didnt want to spoil anymore of the content.
    i usually prefer glass cannon ranged caster type of characters so im trying out a namekian clan dragon and a majin but i think ill stick with my spiritualist.

• Lol... It's funny because there's a thread specifically for threads and posts like this one!
    Pre-Open Beta Off-topic
    Daneos even says "Spam your crap here". This is crap. Spam your crap over there instead of making a thread every 10 minutes saying channel is off.

Even if there is, people still won't care AND worst of all newbies won't go search for anything ....
    There's no point in having specific threads for something when the new generation of gamers won't bother looking.

I don't know if I could be that condescending if I tried. You're expecting people to find a thread way down in off topic that hasn't even been stickied. You act like it's easy to find, and like you wouldn't expect to see a similar thread in the general discussion or even server discussion. This forum is all over the place, it takes half a dozen searches to find what you're looking for because there's a lot of unneeded dribble drabble. Which I guess you could consider this thread too, but maybe if there were a hint of organization that would help those that aren't used to forums.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6765/

• If you ever wanna level or need a buddy to take on mobs, then hit me up online (just say you're from the forum)

Anyways, I do love how there are still a lot of people on forum that get how great it is for us to communicate a peers, honestly warms me when there are so many negative users on forum.

To be honest, like @RaynerPT said, new people will always be coming to the forum, and asking the same questions over and over without looking, BUT GUYS, we're a community that should answer there questions anyway, and re-direct them and teach em about the forum. Don't have such a heavy attitude towards them all the time, otherwise you not only make yourself look bad, but you give our community a bad name.

Don't let newbies think we are all cunts or something, just be nice. Remember, you are talking to someone over the internet who you don't know, don't have a go at them for childish reasons, teach em

• I don't know if I could be that condescending if I tried. You're expecting people to find a thread way down in off topic that hasn't even been stickied. You act like it's easy to find, and like you wouldn't expect to see a similar thread in the general discussion or even server discussion. This forum is all over the place, it takes half a dozen searches to find what you're looking for because there's a lot unneeded dribble drabble. Which I guess you could consider this thread too, but maybe if there were a hint of organization that would help those that aren't used to forums.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1529/

yeah im not buying whatever you're selling,you make it seem like this forum is long and big as lord of the rings,yes it does take some time to look for some of the topics you might need or want but still its not hard to do,but then again i guess every excuse is good for lazy people.

• Sir you deserve a cookie.
    ...still wondering why I get hit with technical questions in chat though. Maybe that's a bug that needs fixing? XD

• Don't worry ma boi's and gurls

Grind to this song lol

Im just glad people aren't bashing on each other on this thread.
    When I do go in-game, I'll add yall
    Another thing I hope gets fixed is that, when someone adds you as a friend, the receiver gets a pop-up notification, so it doesn't look like we're ghosting...

• Why is everyone disliking Blazing's post ? let me guess it is because there people that disliked his post are noobs who don't even know how to play the game and instead of doing just like EVERY MMO player and grinding, they just find excuses.

This grinding spot can be found anywhere, you just have to use your brain, anywhere can be a spot if you're doing it right, i currently am lvl 43 and almost 44, i'm not even halfway through the lvl 43 quests and i never ran out of quest, even tho there is like 15% bugged, and i don't even grind that much tbh because i can't do it until MC comes out.

So instead of disliking people's posts just because they aren't sheep like you noobs who say "omg its impossible to grind omg exp too hard no quest" then think and learn how to play MMOs, it's always been like that and if you use your brain you won't run out of quests, well except at a higher lvl of course.

My simple advice to all you dummies disliking posts & crying on a forum is : kill atleast 10 mobs between every quests you're doing.

Edit: you're just pathetic if you're saying "but it don't give a lot of exp" well then uninstall the game ??? we give you the solution to not running out of quest and you still complain, then the game isn't suited for you, that's all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!