Combining upgrade stones

• You know when you have all those left over upgrade stones and you really don't want to sell them or destroy them? Well here's a suggestion. What if we could combine the upgrade stones to have higher level stones? Now I know what you're thinking. That would make the game way too easy. Well it doesn't need to be easy at all. For example, if you had 5 level 30 stones, you could use them and turn them into 1 level 34 stone. Sure it would still be very hard but that's how the game is. I think it would be a great idea, what do you guys think?

• now ur idea isnt to far fetched just the number would have to be reduced maybe 6 stones at lvl 30=lvl 34 and u need a high crafting lvl to do it wouldnt be a bad idea, your idea gives more options and more options are good

• First thing, I already changed it to 5 stones, What do you expect me to change it to? 3? 2? wouldn't be very hard to do now would it? xD 2nd thing, I'm pretty sure something would need to change about it if daneos decideds to use this in the end game. Hope I'm not being an asshole, it's pretty hard to comment on something without the internet back lashing at you for it.

Plus if anyone ever wants to pvp me 1v1, my ingame name is Cloaked, I'm pretty beast atm, give me a whisper if anyone's interested.

• combining stones is a good idea but instead combining should work this way..
    If you had 5 lvl 30 red stones.. you could combine them and turn them into one lvl 30 purple stone.. in this way the combining system will make more sense since purple/green stones are rare to find.

Well,i thought the suggestion was about this in the beginning anyway this makes more sense ^

• I was thinking we could compromise. Maybe having one way to combine the stones to have higher level stones, but also combining them in another way to get green/purple. I'm pretty sure we could do that.

And wow, over 140 views and double the likes we had before huh? We must really need combining stones then.

• Don't get too cocky bro. (4 likes out of 80 views is nothing)
    It's an OK system, nothing out of this world. We could live without it.

I, personally, don't really like this.
    - There would be people trying to farm stones in places with several mobs. Would be a pain if you need to do quests there since the kill count goes to the person that attacks first (unlike most MMOs ... If this one didn't had such thing I wouldn't mind people trying to farm).
    - It's so much easier to just sell what you drop to get what you need.

I can only see this system being good once we hit Lv 70 and have nothing better to do once we get the best possible gear. From that point on we need something to do since PvP in MMOs are boring as hell, imho.

• Sorry, I'm not used to getting even a little bit popular on the internet. I agree with the statements and yes we can go without the combining stones idea but getting upgrade stones in the higher levels are a pain even for the most hardcore of players. I was thinking we could make it a little bit more fair but still hard kind of way towards getting them. Either that, or daneos could make it so that grinding for the stones wouldn't

be so godly hard. Makes you wonder why the dbo company decided to make it where it's almost impossible to get stones even with players that play their game. But understand I'm not going against with what you're saying, you make good arguments. But also understand that some things in the game aren't balanced. But then again I can go without it all together. This is also why it's under suggestions. But thank you for sharing a different opinion than everyone else's.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!