How I think Danny should handle the wipe

• Yeah I know all of this, it just doesn't hurt to ask every now and then

Keep in mind I dont "expect" anything from Daneos but guys like you and the Kamekame ass hole seem to want to rush to his defense whenever someone speaks their mind about a topic

why thank you so much for those kind words :rolleyes:

it seems that in these forums having an opinion that differs from yours makes me an asshole,beh so be it...not going to change my opinion on this matter or any other,you on the other hand just showed us the type of person you really,just a disgruntled poster who resorts to insults.

• so i will uninstall now the game because the game is over im gonna wait to official game but daneos check the player who abusing the bug if the player that abusing the bug ban him or reset his char in official then if the player who didnt abuse the bug dont reset his char because he play fair at all but if the game gonna reset all char its ok for me just tell me guys when the official game gonna get release :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbsup:

• so i will uninstall now the game because the game is over im gonna wait to official game but daneos check the player who abusing the bug if the player that abusing the bug ban him or reset his char in official then if the player who didnt abuse the bug dont reset his char because he play fair at all but if the game gonna reset all char its ok for me just tell me guys when the official game gonna get release :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbsup:

not going to happen,doesnt matter if you abused a bug or not ALL ACCOUNTS will have their characters deleted...

• if we want fair game lets just wait for open beta then play again its so simple because if you use that stone you will not exp the game that stone is just like cheat so if someone get stone and the other one didnt get stone is that fair at all so dont ask them to give us gifts the owner know what he gonna do :D:D:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbup:

• we will be able to purchase instant 30 stone? some of us really dont want to go 1-30 again...for those who have tested over and over.

if we want fair game lets just wait for open beta then play again its so simple because if you use that stone you will not exp the game that stone is just like cheat so if someone get stone and the other one didnt get stone is that fair at all so dont ask them to give us gifts the owner know what he gonna do :D:D:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbup:

I mean its not hard to level up to level 30 if you just play and use the 2hour EXP boosters. I got to level 21 on my Dragon Clan in 4 hours. If anything maybe Level 30 stone should be removed.

• why thank you so much for those kind words :rolleyes:
    it seems that in these forums having an opinion that differs from yours makes me an asshole,beh so be it...not going to change my opinion on this matter or any other,you on the other hand just showed us the type of person you really,just a disgruntled poster who resorts to insults.

No what makes you an asshole is that you seem to frame every legitimate grievance as someone looking for attention/handouts meanwhile provoking them with this unearned condescension because youre a good boy I guess

TL;DR: it's not what you said its how you said that made u an asshole

• No what makes you an asshole is that you seem to frame every legitimate grievance as someone looking for attention/handouts meanwhile provoking them with this unearned condescension because youre a good boy I guess

o

No what makes you an asshole is that you seem to frame every legitimate grievance as someone looking for attention/handouts meanwhile provoking them with this unearned condescension because youre a good boy I guess

oh look we have a psychologist in our midst,well condescending doesnt really qualify in the same rank as an insult does it?

you on the other hand have called me an asshole twice...poor thing,your vocabulary isnt big enough to make your point without resorting to insults?
    keep it coming,posters like you amuse me,you're a clear example of everything that is wrong with todays gaming society.

legitimate grievance? hahahahaha

man you're hilarious,you mean legitimate grievances like ''WTF I CANT LOGIN'' or ''WTF WHERE IZ MY GEAR'' and so on and so on,if those are LEGITIMATE GRIEVANCES im britney spears :rolleyes:

• Yeah i was referring back to when I did call you an asshole, it's not really a seperate instance of me calling you one when there's context behind it

Sure thing man keep blowin smoke up your own ass, I'm sure you're proud of yourself :)

• @Kamekameman can we just chill bro? Just be the bigger man and end it. We are here to relieve a game that we love and see it through to it's completion, not to fight amongst ourselves.

im not the one calling other people names,hey if im insulted by someone the least i can do is have some fun with them,kinda weird that you single me out when heavenlyocelot is the one doing the namecalling...
    but yeah you right,done with him,no sense in feeding the trolls.

• Yeah i was referring back to when I did call you an asshole, it's not really a seperate instance of me calling you one when there's context behind it

Sure thing man keep blowin smoke up your own ass, I'm sure you're proud of yourself :)

yawn,now you're just boring,im done with this topic,go ahead and keep spewing poison...i wont be here to embarrass you even further,you doing a pretty good job all by yourself.

• Can you do anything else than to love this man?

• im not the one calling other people names,hey if im insulted by someone the least i can do is have some fun with them,kinda weird that you single me out when heavenlyocelot is the one doing the namecalling...

No offense or anything, but what are we in, kindergarten? I understand not everyone likes to be insulted or called a name or whatever, but to be mature and be the bigger person, is to ignore them.

• Lemmi tell you all one thing....

This game is owned by Bandai and all its rights too! And by Cayenne techs! And the original writer of Dragonball (z) (gt) (s)

This game will not EVER leave his beta form ever! And if it does and it will go Public instead of a private server, you will get fined and a lawsuit for obstructing all copyrights from the developpers of the game.

That risk is for Daneos tho....(that doesnt mean it cant be named BETA forever like we all know) :)

(edit after read :love: )

Digging through 500 replies i found one of the boss!

No rewards, full wipe. Period!

• No offense or anything, but what are we in, kindergarten? I understand not everyone likes to be insulted or called a name or whatever, but to be mature and be the bigger person, is to ignore them.

Shhhhh he's not the bigger person ;o

yeah sorry my bad,should i just bend over,grab my ankles and think happy thoughts?

nah that is not me,i get insulted by someone i will call them out on it...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!