Posts by Xicor

when i read ppl say to find a good group of friends to run with i feel that they think this is kind of +11 years old anime like Adventure time or something where we all happy freinds that go hunt monsters together... WTF

ppl in dbo not that kind of silly but they understand the game statics and no matter what they will always go with logic which will always be an advantage for classes mentioned by mrhunt11 unless there is 6 members in pt which i think is a good solution to prevent certain classes to be left alone or being not wanted in cc.

If making it 6 per pt will ruin the balance.... then okay just increase cc's diffculty as long as no class is ignored.

White Stones are p2w man, if u look and compare the upgrade rates and the amount of white stones needed to make atleast +10-+13 with its price in the cash shop you will find that u have to spend alot in order to make a fair strong plus "+" in your gear.

Also by saying "As long as there is a cash shop with tradable items you will never be able to prevent this" u're not making any sense cuz it all depends on the type of the tradable item u're talking about. If cosmetic item as u say then it wont effect the gameplay so much but items like white stones and brown boxes are something else... and as cosmo said quoting from aru these items will be available in OB and obtainable by other means. U only make Danuvius correct for calling u "p2w noob" who can not use his own skills to get what he needs.

Please The drop of the ITEMS LEGENDARY Of the TMQs Is very Bad ,The TMQs They are dying nobody wants to do them...

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10211/

Agreed, it's very hard to do. I feel every boss should atleast drop a rare armor to 50% chance, legendary 30% and excellent 20%

Item drop as a whole thing sux or is bugged, not only tmq/UD. You can't drop legendary at all - execpt lvl 70 and quest items.. superior, excellent, and rare droprate is way to low too. You can't drop lvl 1 gear - yes i know it is useless, but you could drop it in retail! Maybe this was done to prevent the drop of useless craft materials, i don't know.

Stones rate.. well everybody knows about that.. Yes UD/tmq has higher rate, but it is still not same as retail.

There is good stuff too: DB droprate is very good - atleast i like it the way it is..

Yes guys i agree...

I noticed it myself when i ran TMQ multiple times and there was no legendary drops. I think after the latest update something happend with the rates.

why will destroy the game?

use ticket is better?give chance only to "elite" do cc high floor is good?spend tons of money for get resultats is good?ppl hacking upgrade because is too hard is good?make ppl want and farm more stones is bad?

pls explain me how this changhe will destroy the game

Still making it 10 and 8 is not a solution cuz ppl will get greedy and go for 12 and 13 or even more and that will increase the prices of white stones than it is now cuz they will only need more +5 for +15. I think it should be as it is or maybe make it 7 and 5 or 8 and 6 like danuvius said.

Regarding the fariming thing u're talking about i think ppl already farm alot for stones especially lv70 stones and they spend alot of time doing that... so if we made it 10 and 8 they wont feel the need to farm that much cuz it will be easier for them to upgrade.

However i think the rates of the system itself need to be changed cuz now purple and green stones almost useless and rarely when we see a notification of someone upgrades a piece to +14 not even +15. It is like +12 is the new upgrade cap cuz it is hard to go through it and when someone goes throught it then it is +13 and thats it. So if something needs to be changed it wont be the safe zone but the rates themselves or the effectiveness of the stones. i dont mean to say +12 and +13 suposed to be easy but i mean to clarify how hard the upgrade is now. As to upgrade we have 1 choise which is even red if wep or blue if armor cuz green and purple are useless now cuz they +1 everything unless u are the luckiest person alive. It is like instead of 3 stones for each type (mean armor and wep) it is 1 now which is red and blue. Im sure the devs " Daneos & Mateo " will look back to upgrade system once they make sure no +15 bugs will be abused again and make it the way it should be.

So if ur issue is the difficulty of upgrading armors and weps then u only have to wait till everything is okay and it will be better than before.

i have this problem in UD3 is when whenever i enter i cant go throught the first stage cuz i cant take the quest from that guy "eight hair" who opens the door.

if u guys know what to do and how to be able to get the quest again plz let me know and thx.

qf3Xzua.jpg

a question the character needs to be colored or black and white is enough?

PS: does anyone know how to leave the screen empty with nothing on the screen to take a good print screen '-' in game i mean

i think u can press Alt + U if im not wrong and i think aru said "there is no need to be colorized" so u are fine.

The cool down reduction is not necessary to change and we should keep it same as before.

Now the max cool down reduction has changed from 70% to 50%, for some class , just like dende, it is a big problem

In a party, healing is really important so the cool down of the healing skills is the factor to keep the team safe or not.

I suggest setting the max CD rap from 70% to 60% at least or stay at 70% instead of 50%.

im really happy daneos made it like before to avoid these new bugs but you're kinda right he should has made it atleast 60% cuz 50% is too low for certain classes.

i think the dev team should test things for all classes before doing new changes releated to the status just to avoid nerfing a certain class too much.

i think that new cd update is not required and created more problems, now many classes cant use their skills normaly as they used to cuz many of them using cd rp effect which is not working correctly now.

when u try to use it with a skill it shows a flase cd timer on the skill's icon and ofc if someone cant know if the skill is ready or not he wont be able to fight as usual and will cuz ppl to lose fights, thats why i think this new cd update was not required at all.

even if the icon timer is fixed, there will be some classes that will be weaker than before as they use cd in most of their skills ... i mean a skill with 72 sec reduction (rp cd eff) will only reduce 21 seconds if u have 70% cd in ur gear which could help some classes over other classes.... just saying :p

But what i hope for now is that the icon timer to be fixed.

You need remove your account folder, dont worry, they are just default settings.

i did that once with the egg in my inv and once wearing the egg and still the egg did not go.

drag the item into the trash can (either inventory or quest log with the "j"-key)

i tried that with both trash cans in inv and quest menu and did not work.

That doesn't work. it happened to me too. it doesn't allow you to discard or put it in the rubbish bin.

Xicor Could you try going back into the quest with someone else and having them pick up the egg. And then you placing yours onto the stump for gohan.

Then i assume if you fail the quest the other person will have theirs removed upon exit?

i actually thought of doing that before u post it and the result was not good.... the other person took the egg while i was wearing the egg i already have and i kept getting this error in red "Equipment slot is not empty" so i tried to put it on the stump and it got placed on it but my egg was still Equiped and was still getting the same error until i removed it to my inventory and once i did that i got another egg but it disappeared after 2 secs and my old egg is still with me.

Hi, when you try to move the egg you get a message saying "item locked"? Go to you game folder and try to remove the files from your folder "user".

Regards! :dpeace:

im in the folder "user" but what files exactly... i dont want to delete something that could screw my char and thx for replying

Hello guys, i've this problem that i got when there was an issue with the channels few days ago.

The thing is that all channels went off when i was in middle of TMQ3 and i was in that stage when i have to steal the dragon egg and give to gohan then boom got dced and when server is on again i loged in to find out that im stuck with that egg.

i can remove it from my back to my inventory but i cant drop it, sell it or trade it.... So if any of you guys went through this before or have a solution to this problem plz tell me what to do and thx.

Dhfbb8y.jpg

OuIkUfp.jpg

This is a wonderful guide, honestly i've been looking for a way to level up my lv45 majin quikly with my lv70 fighter, i actually had some places in mind to grind but i was not sure if they are the best places to do so,

I can 1 hit mobs with my fighter and i think i know where to go now and again thx for this great guide cuz man i was feeling pessimistic that i have to go through lvls 47-55 again lol.

You are absloutly right man xD

I understand theres no point in being able to charge in the air but it is a big part of the show that the game is base off of and was just a little bit of a bummer when I realized it wasn't possible

i totally agree with you and that shall make the game more enjoyable as u can chill and kidd with ur friends showing colors of ur aura in the air or even racing xD

Also most of dbz based games like tenkaichi budokai 3 is all about the flashy things like charging aura in the air and air combat mode...etc

Air combat will only bring more bugs.

Charging in air, no need for it.

Flying aura should be added if it can be added and animated and it should match total upgrade of gear.

If you have jackter +5, pants +6 and boots +3, ofc your flying aura will be +3.

if a flying aura shall be added based on the upgrade + then it won't be the boots ofc cuz flying is not dashing.

if u focus and see how they fly in the anime u will find it is all about concentrating ki into the centre of ur back and control it to fly.

So i would say it has to be the plus (+) of the chest cuz it would make more sense or if this cant work i suggest making new colors of flying aura using a new forumla that uses the total (+) of the whole gear but that would take alot of work so i say better to be the chest.

You mean this at 2:20?

lol u found it already i took long time posting that i didnt refresh the thread but yh thats what i mean lol it is actually there with dbo skills and stuff lol

Hey guys, about that flying combat pvp mode and if it is possible to be made in dbog... i think the answer is yes or atleast there is a chance for that to happen.

I can't see this happening only because one thing and that's because of DBO's fighting mechanics. It's click and spam pretty much, so for example let's say a swordsman tries to use multiple sword slash on the opponent, that would look rather awkward to fly up to the opponent and then just get a solid footing somehow and use multiple sword slash. If they could somehow change the dynamic of the skill (like give it a flying mode in which instead of flying up to them and getting the solid footing out of nowhere, they would fly up to them and while actually still flying manage to do the multiple sword slash and we'll use Trunks cutting up Mecha Frieza as the visual example.) then that would be great, but it would also be a lot of work.

What about flying combat pvp mode?

Not pve ofc cause most of the mobs can't fly, but flying while pvping? That would be dope af, just like Aion i remember pvp while flying on that game.

Imagine a Kameah coming from the skys, one shot everyone :).

for your words guys i found this video of a guy who modified and changed the scripts of his dbo server and made it possible lol xD
    he even changed the flying style xD

Here is the video and make sure to watch in 1080p cuz the quality is not that good and start from min 2:07 cuz the first 2 mins is just dbo intro so here we go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqby-uaWW24

btw i think that guy is the same Hardlock from the forums but i dont know