• I think that a good add to the game would be being able to charge while flying

not only would it help out in a heavily crowded areas but it would also be pretty cool and seems like it would be a some what simple thing to do

and also I think the flying aura should match the charge arua

• I'm all for the flying aura matching the charging aura, because I can't stand the blandish blue color it is now, but that's it. Charging while flying is rather pointless. Sure, I can see how it would be helpful in crowded areas, but overall it has no actual importance. I doubt Daneos or Mateo, are going to add in suggestions that really don't contribute to much. (I'm not trying to be the guy who puts down ideas, but I'm just saying it how it really is.)

• I'm all for the flying aura matching the charging aura, because I can't stand the blandish blue color it is now, but that's it. Charging while flying is rather pointless. Sure, I can see how it would be helpful in crowded areas, but overall it has no actual importance. I doubt Daneos or Mateo, are going to add in suggestions that really don't contribute to much. (I'm not trying to be the guy who puts down ideas, but I'm just saying it how it really is.)

I can understand that I suggested it more for when the beta has been updated all its going to before the official game gets launched and the chance comes up where Daneos might decide to go there the suggestions looking for something that gets mentioned a lot or something a lot of people would like to see added but you are right other that it looking cool there really wouldn't be much reason for it

• Different color auras for charge/block/dash were worst idea :(

I understand that more colors = makes people want to upgrade, but the old animations for >CHARGE<, >GUARD< and >DASH< were much better. Flying aura depends on what then, boots?

Wish DBO:G could have old "aura color" system + also red aura while Kaio-Ken (maybe with sound during flying/dash, taken from anime), SSJ golden version and green for Namek, Purple for Pure Majin like in Xenoverse. :P

• I never saw the old aura system so I wouldn't know which is better but as far as just being able to fly and charge I think it would make it more realistic like BOOMBOXBOB previously mention because the game is based off of dragon ball z which charging and transforming while flying was a big part of

• Different color auras for charge/block/dash were worst idea :(

I understand that more colors = makes people want to upgrade, but the old animations for >CHARGE<, >GUARD< and >DASH< were much better. Flying aura depends on what then, boots?

Wish DBO:G could have old "aura color" system + also red aura while Kaio-Ken (maybe with sound during flying/dash, taken from anime), SSJ golden version and green for Namek, Purple for Pure Majin like in Xenoverse. :P

I think the complete opposite of it, it was a good idea in my opinion. The bland colors they had before were so boring and plain and as we all know DragonBall Z contains nothing but flashy skills and fighting. So to have something so plain and boring compared to DBZ (especially when it's based on it) was a real upset. I'm not shaming your opinion on it though, if you like it then you like it, to each their own.

• What about flying combat pvp mode?

Not pve ofc cause most of the mobs can't fly, but flying while pvping? That would be dope af, just like Aion i remember pvp while flying on that game.

Imagine a Kameah coming from the skys, one shot everyone :).

yea I could see that but for that to be able to happen the whole map would have to be open pvp don't u think and if that were the case then there should be a channel that is open pvp

• What about flying combat pvp mode?

Not pve ofc cause most of the mobs can't fly, but flying while pvping? That would be dope af, just like Aion i remember pvp while flying on that game.

Imagine a Kameah coming from the skys, one shot everyone :).

I can't see this happening only because one thing and that's because of DBO's fighting mechanics. It's click and spam pretty much, so for example let's say a swordsman tries to use multiple sword slash on the opponent, that would look rather awkward to fly up to the opponent and then just get a solid footing somehow and use multiple sword slash. If they could somehow change the dynamic of the skill (like give it a flying mode in which instead of flying up to them and getting the solid footing out of nowhere, they would fly up to them and while actually still flying manage to do the multiple sword slash and we'll use Trunks cutting up Mecha Frieza as the visual example.) then that would be great, but it would also be a lot of work.

• yea I could see that but for that to be able to happen the whole map would have to be open pvp don't u think and if that were the case then there should be a channel that is open pvp

Well as soon as you attack mobs you could drop automaticly for example.

I can't see this happening only because one thing and that's because of DBO's fighting mechanics. It's click and spam pretty much, so for example let's say a swordsman tries to use multiple sword slash on the opponent, that would look rather awkward to fly up to the opponent and then just get a solid footing somehow and use multiple sword slash. If they could somehow change the dynamic of the skill (like give it a flying mode in which instead of flying up to them and getting the solid footing out of nowhere, they would fly up to them and while actually still flying manage to do the multiple sword slash and we'll use Trunks cutting up Mecha Frieza as the visual example.) then that would be great, but it would also be a lot of work.

The fighting mechanics are perfect for the pvp on the air trust me. Ofc this is so far away from happen, but i can tell you this could happen in 2 years more or less. You should test Aion pvp air system, it's just like when u're on the ground, nothing changes, even when you get knock looks good. DBO has everything to work with it, but ofc it will take lots of work!

• Air combat will only bring more bugs.

Charging in air, no need for it.

Flying aura should be added if it can be added and animated and it should match total upgrade of gear.

If you have jackter +5, pants +6 and boots +3, ofc your flying aura will be +3.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!