• Hey guys, about that flying combat pvp mode and if it is possible to be made in dbog... i think the answer is yes or atleast there is a chance for that to happen.

I can't see this happening only because one thing and that's because of DBO's fighting mechanics. It's click and spam pretty much, so for example let's say a swordsman tries to use multiple sword slash on the opponent, that would look rather awkward to fly up to the opponent and then just get a solid footing somehow and use multiple sword slash. If they could somehow change the dynamic of the skill (like give it a flying mode in which instead of flying up to them and getting the solid footing out of nowhere, they would fly up to them and while actually still flying manage to do the multiple sword slash and we'll use Trunks cutting up Mecha Frieza as the visual example.) then that would be great, but it would also be a lot of work.

What about flying combat pvp mode?

Not pve ofc cause most of the mobs can't fly, but flying while pvping? That would be dope af, just like Aion i remember pvp while flying on that game.

Imagine a Kameah coming from the skys, one shot everyone :).

for your words guys i found this video of a guy who modified and changed the scripts of his dbo server and made it possible lol xD
    he even changed the flying style xD

Here is the video and make sure to watch in 1080p cuz the quality is not that good and start from min 2:07 cuz the first 2 mins is just dbo intro so here we go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqby-uaWW24

btw i think that guy is the same Hardlock from the forums but i dont know

• Air combat will only bring more bugs.

Charging in air, no need for it.

Flying aura should be added if it can be added and animated and it should match total upgrade of gear.

If you have jackter +5, pants +6 and boots +3, ofc your flying aura will be +3.

I understand theres no point in being able to charge in the air but it is a big part of the show that the game is base off of and was just a little bit of a bummer when I realized it wasn't possible

• Air combat will only bring more bugs.

Flying aura should be added if it can be added and animated and it should match total upgrade of gear.

Opening this game itself have brought bugs and it's been 1 year fixing them.

After open beta, this game gota improve somehow or else it's gona die pretty quick since it's pretty limited for now.

And listen, a dragon ball game without air fight mode? Erm... gona look boring af in 2018/2019, time doesn't stop.

If Daneos is looking to get profit just for about 2 years +/- wich i don't believe he's trying to, he has to work really hard to get a good amount of people playing this. Look... even in taiwan server they were looking to make this happen.

I don't like such a negative attitude.

• I understand theres no point in being able to charge in the air but it is a big part of the show that the game is base off of and was just a little bit of a bummer when I realized it wasn't possible

i totally agree with you and that shall make the game more enjoyable as u can chill and kidd with ur friends showing colors of ur aura in the air or even racing xD

Also most of dbz based games like tenkaichi budokai 3 is all about the flashy things like charging aura in the air and air combat mode...etc

Air combat will only bring more bugs.

if a flying aura shall be added based on the upgrade + then it won't be the boots ofc cuz flying is not dashing.

if u focus and see how they fly in the anime u will find it is all about concentrating ki into the centre of ur back and control it to fly.

So i would say it has to be the plus (+) of the chest cuz it would make more sense or if this cant work i suggest making new colors of flying aura using a new forumla that uses the total (+) of the whole gear but that would take alot of work so i say better to be the chest.

• You are absloutly right man xD

• Hello,

you are confused, that "Gameplay" was recorded by a NTL worker and he showed it to a friend. But was only a test and never was implemented because they did not accept it (is not in the client.) The only thing that is in the client are the maps that i showed.

Cheers :dpeace:

• Alaina Some serious developing skills are needed to get this idea to work. We also need to find out how RenderWare (the model/animation format that dbo uses) works to make new animations, and that seems like quite a lot of work. Perhaps try playing around with the current animations and create a modification to the game that you think make it look better. Here is an example i made a few months ago.
    74b01af66bb47484df528223dfe9248d.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!