Posts by Xploder

Then Daneos should've changed it right away instead of leaving them in and start the Event lmao. Thinking ahead saves a ton of problems sometimes. Everyone in his position would prepare the event by changing it since everyone knows tickets kill the game. And then add the Event with replaced stuff instead of the god damn tickets. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

i dont get why you acting like its the end of the world boy, they already said they can change it and its only for 7 DAYS anyway ._., instead of complaining go and farm them yourself and use them maybe then you'll understand how pointless +15 tickets really are xdd

Yes, but the honeyblocks are tradeable and +15 is available RIGHT now. People WILL get +15 tickets and save them up unless it's either changed right this instant, or if there's an announcement saying all +15 tickets will be deleted. And even then people will quickly use it on their lvl55 stuff.

Level55 stuff that doesnt bind? I understand what you mean but all the GOOD stuff you can obtain is already binds anyway lol, only problem that i can see is fighters and SK's getting them, but even then.. there are people like myself with full sets of +13s-15s

Snitches get stitches <3

i got tilted when i see some comments like this one , i don't understand how daneos is working on the project he is gonna focus on the pvp ? this is what it seems too !

there is no logic on the devlopment he works on quest then goes to balance then wow tmqs !! he can at least tell us how he is working he have to cuz we are the community of the game !

so know if we talk about real bugs we are complaining ? so if i ask about the new cap date i'am complaining as well ? wow just wow !

i don't think that adding dogis will gonna help us sorry but it's not the best update we got not even close to --'

why you talking about dogis when it's not even daneos that works on them?????

Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

If you dont like it then stop playing the game and give him a break, this guy doesnt have to update anything but he does it anyway lol

Hard work ???? xDDDDD

instead of wasting his time for new dogis, he should rather be dedicated to fixing these little bugs as you say. And if there are any bugs he can not fix, I understand, but at least he says it.

Mateos works on the dogis ???????????????????????????

Technically its still in its beta phase, hense *Open Beta*

Love these detailed updates as usual! As for the SSJ vs Giant Namek/Pure Majin argument....

Keep in mind SSJ was basically the same as Kaioken, with less damage but a bit more accurate/dodgy in return. It's main advantage was that it's easy to uphold in solo PvE. How Namekians and Majins get jealous over not getting a second Kaioken is beyond me.

That said, we should totally let Kid Buu dash and have Giant Namekians fly. And have all transformations able to use Dragonbuffs.(At least GN and SSJ, I guess Kid Buu has no animations for it...)

Great Namekians transformation had a downside to it on the anime I believe, where they increase drastically in power and strength but lose their speed along with the change in height and strength.. So I think it's only right that the game based on dragon ball follows suit

Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

If you go on YouTube and watch players fight their way for 1st place you'll see players turning SSJ or Great namek to stop stuns in order to help their team mates and win the fight

Like I said, transformations are useful all round in the game, it's just up to what your gear looks like and how well you play

Kid Buu is designed for PVE not PVP. All of the transformations make no use at budokai or ranked battle. Its all in PVE. I dont know why all the new players complain about Kid Buu or Namek. They are not supposed to be for PVP. That is why there is high cooldown on all Shenron transformation. Their purpose is PVE

Transformations can be used whenever, where ever and still be effective, it's just up to how you do it and what strategy you have

The duration of the cap will be announced at a later date.

The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last because last time we felt this did prevent some players from being able to enjoy the level 45 cap to its full extent that it had to offer.

Yeah, 45 cap really had so much to offer ._.

If hes a scammer go report it retard dont cry about it here when hes trying to SELL something publicly.