Posts by Cashalot

Boxes from cash shop are sealed, sp they can be traded/ sold

Boxes for F2P users, are binded, cannot be traded or sold.

I dont think this is fair, and p2w, but who cares ?

ultima and cheff are buff/tank class just look at their movesets. Their only skill that does dmg are spins, and those are only strong with poko and karma speed buffs. If you do suggestions, you need keep both pve and pvp in mind, just randomly saying things just looks silly

did u try it at 60 cap? 8o

Its simple.

Wipe=clean game with no bots,hackets but also no players left to play.

Sure, a item wipe would make some people quit.

But if bots get removed, the game will be so much better after a item wipe.

And in long term, players will return , because game and economy is much better.

Spins are powerfull AoE damage over time in a small area, with long cooldowns and alot of exhaust time between them.

However they are not out dpsing any DPS single target. that statement is false, unless you compare a really strong cheff/ultimate, with a weak or badly equipped DPS class.

Secondly, the reason why they are sought after for tanking role, is not because they are a better tank then a Sk or a DW, because they are not.

Its because if the Ultima/cheff can play the tank role, then a slot opens for another class to join, instead of a SK/DW.

This is why they are sought after.

But this also has nothing to do with buffers being strong or weak, its because of attack speed party being the gold standart for any kind of PvE.

So before you go talking about ''facts'' or people ''agreeing'' with you, next time, think it through entirely.

I hope i havent offended you with this post, and i also hope, this explaination helps understanding the why and how of things.

didnt you read the part of bosses getting a buff that reduced damage taken from auto attack?

So only cashers again can do high level content? CCBD is fine, everything is fine. No need to extra buffs or nerfing. Again only players who play fair would suffer.

this has nothing to do with cashers, or with fair players suffering.

But dont worry, It was merely my opinion that endgame content should be more difficult.

Lol if were up to me in ccbd, i would increase boss dmg by alot, that it would require a good geared dw/sk with majin buffs to be able to tank it, reduce maximum LP of those bosses, and give them a buff that reduces dmg taken from auto attack. So the gap between skills and auto attack would be less, combined with lowered max health, so that the time it takes to kill a boss wouldnt be superlong

dat feel when banned members coming back to forum and cry around hahahahahaahah

just because they can't play anymore they making toxic atmosphere around, they saying that game is dead, members of forum dont have lifes but they are the one who can't survive without this game/forum they have to register and make multiple accounts just for prove thier existence, normal person without mental issues and a bit honor would just walk forward, they can't walk forward these ppl they stuck here, they are aaddicted and they can't accept that this game still "exist" and want "exist" without them.

i couldnt have said it any better.