Plasma majin rebalance - suggestions

• I think that this game offer more than 5vs5. turtle, healer, buffer, sk, etc... are also good in 5vs5 but they dont have any problems with other game features like plasma so i dont understand ppl who saying plasma is good because she can go into 5vs5 kek. come on increasing plasma dmg wont change shlt, empty damage wont help in balance she will just die more fast from reflect in 1vs 1, plasma cant one shot like fighter or turtle or keep opponent on ground like sword, empty dmg wont solve anything, that's why my suggestions looks how they looks, we also dont want next turtle, plasma should have her own style.

I think your problem is that you are trying to make plasma good in 1 vs 1 but that's not what that class was designed for. Karma was the pvp version of Plasma. Fighter the pvp version of Turtle. SK the pvp version of DW.

Plasma is great in 5 vs 5, Dojo war, Scramble

He is bad in PVE and 1 vs 1 right now.

When we buff his dmg Plasma will only be bad in 1 vs 1 and good everywhere else.

It just makes no sense to make a PVE char good in solo PVP. I know the goal of many here is to make every class good 1 vs 1 but that won't happen. You would need to change the whole skillset of those classes at the same time PVE will be ignored. RIP PVE classes.

• I want make plasma better and unlock more features for her, i think that plasma can be more friendly for players and wanted in party.
    You're right plasma is designed to be a dps and today he is a fakin support in group pvp and buffer for fighter.

fighter is pvp version of turtle while turtle can stand against fighter *thinking*

Dw can win in 1 vs 1 vs most of class especially vs plasma or karma just by using reflect and some skills.

Fighters or swords can grind and pve easy with good build, karma can grind easy with pve build here is no pvp or pve classes all depends of your build and equip, and on plasma you dont have choice, amen.

• I want make plasma better and unlock more features for her, i think that plasma can be more friendly for players and wanted in party.
    You're right plasma is designed to be a dps and today he is a fakin support in group pvp and buffer for fighter.

fighter is pvp version of turtle while turtle can stand against fighter *thinking*

Dw can win in 1 vs 1 vs most of class especially vs plasma or karma just by using reflect and some skills.

Fighters or swords can grind and pve easy with good build, karma can grind easy with pve build here is no pvp or pve classes all depends of your build and equip, and on plasma you dont have choice, amen.

Youre generalizing too much, alp those facts you mentioned are based on individual players. The same way how some people can make classes viable in pve and pvp, there are people who can and already have made plasma great in party pvp, 1v1 pvp, pve farm and dungeon pve. The only difference is that plasma is outclassed in the field its made for by a good few classes, hence not much put effort into the class as it is.

An example is where you mentioned "dw can win in 1v1 vs most classes" true, however you would need good status and upgrade gear as well as accessories to suit (reflect), but in over farm (where the class is ideal) you can literally do it with +0 gear.

Of course this is all opinion but i think making plasma stand out more where its made for (i would assume pve, since it already stands out in group PvP) would bring more people towards the class.

Also plasmas are great for 1v1 PvP, having shout as an i-frame and KD spamming makes it great...the issue is that its a rip off weaker karma there, very little variance in their skills and karma has the skill lock, so maybe a re-work to make it differemt from plasma would be nice

• P.S. Stop saying give plasma more cdr. Actually 15 cdr is pretty decent but because of some changes like sm cdr buff it looks low. Max cdr is 70 so 15 would be 21% which is pretty nice.

Actually 15 is around 11%, 30cd would be 21%

there are people who can and already have made plasma great in party pvp, 1v1 pvp, pve farm and dungeon pve.

can you give any example of people who did that or how? I'm sorry but "great" is hard to believe. Of course it can farm very well...but so could a sm in my experience

• Actually 15 is around 11%, 30cd would be 21%

can you give any example of people who did that or how? I'm sorry but "great" is hard to believe. Of course it can farm very well...but so could a sm in my experience

70 CDR is max.

100% / 11% = 9,09 -> 9,09 * 11% = 100% -> 15 * 9,09 = 136,35 CDR Max ?

15 CDR is 21,42%.

15 / 70 = 0,2142

0,2142 * 100 = 21,42%

• 70 CDR is the cap but it's not 100%
    go to the game and check it yourself, i have 72 cdr with one character and its only 50%

70cdr = 50% cdr
    1cdr = 0.70% cdr

there is a post about it somewhere in the forum too

I think we should quite it here^^
    We are both right.

I wanted to say it's 21% of the max cdr that you can have but it is 11% out of 100% cd

Plasma does literally no dmg in PVE right now. A SK with dmg build does the same / a bit more dmg than plasma.

• I wanted to say it's 21% of the max cdr that you can have but it is 11% out of 100% cd

ohhh hahahah oookey :P

It'd be nice if Black Hole Beat also didn't have a freaken 4 sec cast time at max.

I suppose it's different for every person, but to me, the animation takes another 3 sec <X

Black hole should have 3 sec cast, animation speed = human extinction, 8m to 10m aoe and leave the cast time reduction the way it is
    That way people have the chance to nuke if they want and it's still far away from the turtles power

With all the downsides this skill already has, i still don't understand why they nerf it with the 70 cap(TW) :S

• I agree that Plasma majin must be Enhance.Now I have a lv60 Plasma manjin,It only creates very poor damage and takes too long to prepare.

with Turtle Hermit,No comparability

also No comparability with the Karma majin

For example:both of Karma and Plasma all have Large range of damage skills,also A wide range of confusing skills

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2101/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2102/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2104/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2103/

Left is Karma majin,Right is Plasma majin.

Recent versions of the update have strengthened:Swordsman,Dark Warrior,Grand Chef Majin,Poko Priset

I hope next one is Plasma Majin,or Crane Hermit(These two are hard to welcome.:(

Your ideas are very interesting and more than just a simple increase in skill damage, but more ways of fighting.

(Forgive my bad foreign language, I have never studied English before:)

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

I did all the characters myself!

• Hello there fellow players!

I don't think that the suggestions made here are bad but I would like to share my personal oppinion as a Plasma player myslef. This was my first character that I made when i started playing the game. It is not bad, but sure enough it can't compare to Turtle Hermits ( which i believe is like the character Plasma is trying to coppy ) and even to Karma Majins ( the fellow borther to Plasmas ).

So here are my suggestions to what might be a good idea to be done with Plasma Majins.

1. Make Harmonious Drumbeat give Focus, because its the enegry equivalent of Dexterity.

2. Make Plasma Mastery give a little bit more Foc. Compared to GC and other characters, Plasma's Mastery is weak.

3. Make Anger Explotion deal 2x DMG on a critical hit. SKs have the same exact skill that costs almost twice less HP (350 compared to 600) and still has double DMG on crit an SKs are supposed to be the tank!

4. Another thing that i still can't comprehend is why Anger Explosion & Homing Storm of the Plasma are weaker that the same skills of Karmas? Karma majins get more % DMG to those two skills and also their PowerUps, using an RP ball are quite a bit better.

5. One last thing that is more like a "questionable decision" is to make the Black Hole Beat have 2x DMG on crits. The ability has almost the same stats in terms of DMG to Giant Kamehameha( Turtle Hermit's strongest ability) but it has way longer cast time and a lot lower range oh hit (8m compared to 15m). Again that last one isn't that big of a deal at least to me, because the bility is really cool in terms of visuals and DMG but still would make Plasmas a bit more comparable to the power of the Turtles.

Maybe thats all I think should be enough to make Plasma viable.

Don't get me wrong, I don't suggest that my ideas are the best out there, but that's all I feel is missing from Plasmas as i play my own one.

Hope you guys like my suggestions and if not please let me know what you think would be a better idea of a change to this class. :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!