Posts by Sandu

This change needs to be made and needs to be made now, before we already have items from lvl 70 +15 without any work. If the change is made only in cap 70 people with full equipment will be at an immense advantage.
    that is, if it is to make that change, it has to be before cap 70.

nah he is right . you instantly said ''ussles, as your guild'' thats when i realised there is no hope for you. some people are making guild not to take 1 st place of budo or cc or anythihg just to have fun,you sir seem to have a big problem.i'll block you as it sickens me to see good players going this path. GL

Some people do, but he dont ... just tried his fullest, but failed. :(

CC70 is also, but

this pretty much tells how mature you are.

BTT: keep your screenshots coming!

Sure, you were the only one bragging about something useless like that.

hahahaha Same old same old ... Paradise like to tell things from 5 years ago when they want to argue with KAIO be sure they will brag about the DOJO and when they lose they will have a excuse .

Waiting for that day to come :(

multiple ppl at the top 57822c19e1ad1.png

This is a joke, on Ryosais podium theres only first places rofl

MrNice

Just as anyone can speak what they want, someone else can respond as they wish.
    I did not come here to knock anything down, just inform them that they are not at the top, FaZe is, because they have done it before, but they came with this communist talk that "everyone is on top" so I had to laugh.
    They tried to look like they were at the top for doing CC70 when in fact FaZe had already done it before, I came across this topic just passing this information on.

Okay, I'll let you "dream" that only you have done CC70 yet, lulz.
    Do not worry about it, every time our guilds face it I'll be there to renew my winning arguments.

Congratulations for be the first (NO, was FaZe) to make CC70, GG.

im sure the real reason why the hate comes is becouse they cant see us win budo every week anymore. :D

when we try so hard to declare ourself the best at something why u will never find a post about every budokai fight like others would do?

you could also say nothing and ignore it. dont feel attacked just becouse of the title.

Of course not, from the beginning I always said that your group is the best.
    But the same day said that 5 people did not make Ryosai the strongest guild, a fact that was proven in our battle, which was a humiliating victory, by the way.
    The fact here is that you guys really think Ryosai is the best and they try desperately to prove it, which is funny because it's been proven that they're not the best PvP guild (Dojo Wars) and they were not the first party to complete the CC70.
    That does not take away the fact (I'll say again) that you have the best party - and do not say that you do not boast about it, since it's the only thing that is really better - inside the game everyone knows how much Ryosai boast - and I have no problem with that, if they are the best group, you have to brag yourself - but in fact you can only boast for what you are: the best group, not the best guild (or the group that made CC70 faster ).
    Vadim did not need to know that they are not the first ... he could just ask before stating categorically that they are at the top for doing something that in fact many have already done.

Astin

Not everyone takes printscreens of irrelevant facts to try to promote themselves, this is Ryosai's thing.
    The print I have to promote is one in which my guild beats his 100 points difference with 5 players less, have you seen?

Lol don't know what your intentions are. We did cc 70 some other guys did it too. So it is wrong now to say we are at the top? If more people are the same then they are all at the top as long as no one better is there. Also how do you expect Vadim to know if there is someone else that also did that? Moveover is it that bad to say we are at the top when we do cc70? I don't think so.

Just a tip for you. Start working on your own guild, try to improve as a human and as a player. Yes you won dojo what now? Nothing else. You are still keeping trash talking and flaming others? What did you achieve with that? Did you get anything for it in real life? Yes some random dudes you don't even know thinks you are good thanks to your thrash talk but you are supporting your trashy personality with this.

Create a topic saying that Ryosai is at the top when in fact many people have already made CC70 is pathetic.
    if you did not really want to look the best, the topic name would be something like: "Ryosai on the 70th floor!", this desire to desperately try to show that Ryosai's is the best (and it's not) is pathetic too.
    But anyway, do what you want and congratulations for this incredible victory. :S

good job my friendos, really impressive. (this is a sarcasm commentary since everyone already did that)
    one more Ryosai who thinks himselfis at the top when he is not really lol

this deserves a slogan and should be something like: "keep dreaming".

EDIT: you can declare yourself "on top" again when you remove the footprint from the boot we used to run you over last Sunday.

Daneos plays with Karma and must have been beaten by many Cranes and Chefs.
    That's the only explanation.

--

Please give us reason to create a crane (instead of a turtle), a DW (instead of a SK) and a Plasma (instead of a karma), that's all.

This is getting pretty pathetic, please stop so butt hurt and move on. Just beat them next time. Learn from your mistakes or just continue to lose.

I think that we can all talk without beeing rude.

This post is very good and interesting.

My dear topic filled with good and productive discussions, screenshots and videos has ended up with an idiot wanting to prove that being on top is different from being the first. You can do your job and end this suffering Tempest sama. :(

Lol, first of all arent you guys trashtalking all the time that you are the best guild?

Second, Why are you trying to be funny with a meme which is 2 Years old you normie.

Btw. Prolapsecringe and Bubbles are proving the point that paradise is Toxic and delusional

toxic maybe but delusional? btw they are 2/120 players.
    Dreamer was the one who tell Ryosai is #1. 8o

There are different types of leaders, but it does not matter which type: The leader has a duty to decide which way and to make himself obeyed, it is not a question of type ... it is practically the meaning of the word in the dictionary.
    A defeat can be interpreted in several different ways for different types of people depending on various factors such as age, culture and more ... so the leader must guide which way to go for the best learning / evolution. I'm sorry, but just watching is not being a leader.
    Compared to you group the rest of Ryosei does not get anything, you guys lvl up/gear up toguether like beasts and the rest just no ... note the fact that the small group evolves far more than the rest playing together at crucial moments. It is clear when you are on the enemy side, your group is extremely strong while the rest is below average.
    By far the Sendoku (despite all problems) seems to be a much better leader, this choice seems easy ... unless you are part of the group with "privileges"

I understand and support you on your journey back with the Suncrushers and I hope your old members who went to ryosai come back with you and I can tell you that by taking away the ego part, we are alike.
    Budokai vs. Dojo: We in PARADISE prefer the content of guilds and not party/solo, years ago (since the TW) that our choice was this. This does not mean that we will not participate in Budokai, we have actually won a few times in retail, but we prefer the Dojo style of play. Budokai is the endgame solo / party Dojo is the endgame for guilds

If you hate giving commands you can't be a leader and should leave that place to another person, just like that
    Step up as a leader and give commands to your guild in a strategy it's not carrying them or taking them by hand, it's all about being a leader and making your team works the best they could. The members will grow playing like that because they need to learn how to listen and play. A leader it's not someone who leave your subordinates all by themselves claming that will help them to "grow up", a leader, as the name already says, is someone who step up and commands, give instructions and bring outside the best every person has. If you see this as wrong, you can't be a guild leader, can't even be a leader in any place. Someone that leaves everyone all by themselves under his command and make excuses like "i'm helping them to grow up" it's just a coward hiding under his tittle. Sorry.

Yeah, sure, running in DBO Dojos all over the place like headless chickens because they doesn't have a leader will surely make them grow in real life. My God, so much bullshit.

Funny, in the thread you guys made when you beat Undisputed , you claimed to be the top guild but now that you had your ass handed to you the dojo war is useless. Let's see if no one needs it. Maybe Sendoku will start sending whispers to Sned again asking for PARADISE spot like he did before siding with you.

Today I understand the reason for Sendoku wanting to lead this guild in battles ... did he succeed?