Cannot get passed login screen

• Haven't been able to find any threads like this, so if anyone has any idea, it would be greatly appreciated :)

So I boot up the game. That's normal.

I get to the login screen - ID and password.

I input those.

The game stops responding, but doesn't close; it stays on the login screen, but the only button highlighted is the exit button.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

Originally, it was telling me that I had to wait to connect, so I would wait... and nothing would happen.
    So I would click the okay button a couple times (by which I mean, I'd click it, and then login again, click okay again, and repeat the process, and eventually I would get in).

Since then... nada.

Any ideas? :)

• its like that for everyone.. have patience.
    wait for daneos to reboot.

• You just have to wait ...
    This happens for time to time, there is no need to go around creating posts.

If anything just keep an eye on the Global Update Thread / Server Upgrade / Statement: Disconnections & Lag. Daneos might say something there.

• I'm really not server savvy, so I wasn't sure if it was a *client* side thing - like I somehow messed up something in the folder, or if it was a server side problem.

I thought I somehow messed up client side.

Dude really should get paid or something. Sure there's other things he'd like to do on his weekend. :)

• no need to install and reinstall the server that is in trouble.

• Wasn't sure if I was the only one; thought I messed up on my end :D
    All this computer stuff is for wizards and Gandalf.

I... am but a lowly video game guy :D

• I'm having the same issue as well, so I hoped on the Discord server to see what was going on. Apparently it's a 2-3 hour wait for Daneos to show up because many others are having this issue.

Poor dude sleeps as little as a medical student.
    And for a videogame :P

We all might as well get some sleep! Or pick up some hours at work to donate and help him out :P

• 2-3 hours it took me 12 hours an a day to get to 14 I'm gonna need a day

So long just to get to lv 14 ? xD
    Are you reading every single quest ? '-'

With all that time you should be able to reach lv 20+ '-'

• I disagree. People post cause this game is released! NEVER OR NOWHERE is announced that it will be rebooted per day. And if so where is this stickied? I played 3 days to play a total of hmm i think 3 hours between 72 hours.

Just cause people play a retarded way FOREVER doesnt mean other people can not post.

I will probably write the worst review ever soon about GBO Global.

DONT RELEASE YOUR (PRE) BETA IF YOUR NOT STABLE! PERIOD!

• Only if ur a retard yes :)

Whats your point of this? Prove that ur on GBO doing this same bs everyday on an incomplete system and balance of items or leveling? I play 3 days and im level 5 due of this STUPIDNESS of a server reboot wich has nothing to do with PRE BETA..........It has to do with this SLACKING server. Again what is your point? YES people read stuff if you like a story line thats the real purpose of a game to be honest. Level 20+ in one day is super BORING IMO esp when the max is 70 LOL (you ever played a real mmo?)

Hey now a bit of unnecessary words used there but I can even
    say I'm a bit dumb when it comes to a mmo but I don't feel like
    explaining so I will leave you there ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!