Dbog P2W than ever before ?

• What Daneos should do is Create a Poll and Ask players to vote , Vote for who Wants Dogis in the Wagu Machine or would wants them to stay how it currently is Because Not Everyone Likes ALL the old Dbo systems, If we Revert Every thing back to the old, THen would The game Eventually Fail to ? ( not Asking for it to Fail or anything because Right now this is my favorite game ) I prefer the game and its new systems 10x better than old DBO and im not saying this as a Casher Because im not a Casher who P2wins for everything maybe buy1 Outfit so i could enjoy the game even more and thats it, Now Reverting back to dogis in the Wagu Machine, Promoting gambling xd Thats just Killing soul, Im not even sure if this is a Good thing for the Development of this game because ik Running a Game Isnt Cheap or Easy, Or If its Bad to Change it, Im sure alot of Profits were made out of Dogis and other items, Maybe increase Dogi Prices from 5Usd to 10USD (IM okay with that, its only 30$ in my currency ) but to Revert back to Gambling for a Dogi i want, Just Picture 30 x 10, and the High Possibility of Still Not Getting what you payed for xd If this Poll was Created, My Vote would be to Keep the Current System, it Generates Revenue to DBOG and It Generates Happiness, Positivity and Fairness To Players, Not having them Gamble for Something they really want, but Instead let them Pay for it in a more Reasonable way,If any disagrees with me well. Bite me.

in the end wagu wagu machine system will generate more money in the end.

• No poll needed. New system wins by default (seriously have you seen how bad the old system was).

it was Horrible, I agree But Some People Here and I Suspect the Heavy P2win Cashers Prefer the old System Because for them they Prefer Themselves earning more Money Than Other Getting more Happiness xd , if there was a Poll to decide If we would keep the New System or revert back to the old Gambling system then that would be Fair for the Community, instead of 1 Decision being Made without anyones Input on it ^^

• This exact topic is why I would rather have a small sub vs a cash shop, cash shops always lead to p2w. I saw a interview with one of the devs for DBOG and he said about changing it from the old DBO to take AWAY the p2w elements so I really hope they stay with that frame of mind.

I understand they need a way to make money for server costs and such and its why I agree with a small sub (not AAA prices like WoW and such) maybe something like $5/month or even $2/month, I am unsure how much they would need, they would need to find a good balance with how many people play vs they server costs because at least then we can rely on getting stable servers and performance (assuming of course the money is used on the server lol)

But as its been said its still early so its great if they community throws ideas around so the team can see what people want. Nothing is final yet to my knowledge and I really want this to go well as its a great game so far!

This is a perfect mindset.

What i don't think a lot of users understand is that Daneos has said that he is doing his best to create the servers and game back to the way it was in TW before the company went bankrupt and closed it down.

Then after that they will make their own personal changes based on what they think is right for the community, not what people constantly moan about because the game is too hard and they don't want the risk / reward philosophy :)

• I wish all Stones can be obtained only from mobs (Whites from TMQ)

Dogi balls removed from game (You must look like christmas tree if You want boost some stats)

Remove completly boxes to change stats.

Remove tickets from game (I dont know Daneos want to repair it or he destroyed already)

About Cash Shop:

No difference if there's a Stones to upgrade etc. As long as Cash Shop items are not bound people can sell them or exchange dogi for Stones. It's just a bit longer way than buy them directly from CS. If someone want Dogi or other comsetic thing he will be forced to pay and suport server.

• Now watch my pockets go empty to try to get the dogi i want xDD gambling for stuff you want is so horrible...

I agree with you . Dogis should stay in the cash shop. They don't give players any advantage anyways. They are just costumes.
    I am 100% against gambling with my money. It's totally unsafe, especially for something that doesn't even give any advantage anyways
    I understand if white stones are put in wagu machine cuz they are abused by cashers, but dogis too ? I don't like it.

• I agree with you . Dogis should stay in the cash shop. They don't give players any advantage anyways. They are just costumes.I am 100% against gambling with my money. It's totally unsafe, especially for something that doesn't even give any advantage anyways
    I understand if white stones are put in wagu machine cuz they are abused by cashers, but dogis too ? I don't like it.

Some of the Dogi you can get from Dogi merchants are okay :) (not the horrible white guild one though :D ) ilke in west city. but we can't get them until ranked and budokai is implemented.

• Some of the Dogi you can get from Dogi merchants are okay :) (not the horrible white guild one though :D ) ilke in west city. but we can't get them until ranked and budokai is implemented.

Sure but still, it's pointless to put dogis on wagu machine, isn't it ? Less number of ppl would try that machine and daneos would get less money anyways.
    Its lose-lose situation for both players and developer.

• Sure but still, it's pointless to put dogis on wagu machine, isn't it ? Less number of ppl would try that machine and daneos would get less money anyways.Its lose-lose situation for both players and developer.

"Sure but still, it's pointless to put dogis on wagu machine"

I talked about wagu points earned from doing ranked matches and budokai being used on Dogi Merchants. Not the Wagu machines.

• I totally agree with what you've said..I know it'd help Daneos if people donated and I find nothing wrong with it, but there are lots of ways in which donating won't affect the players. Like exp scrolls. People that want to hurry and level up could buy them from cash shop. Kid clock and other things...he could make some cash shop exclusive items like new dogis..and he could remove brown boxes and everything else that's giving players advantages in game or at least make them sellable in game. I'm saying the cash shop should benefit mostly from feature changing items (kinda like lol) That would make the game more balanced I think. As for the upgrade stones,I have no say yet. But I still find better the new "broken" system.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!