Wht is wrong ?

• if he's using the same gear he used when he dealt more damage, your comment is basicly not making sence

do you understand that physical crit% was broken when he was dealing more damage and daneos just fixed it.

He complaining that his damage is garbage now, but in reality his gear probably/mosty sucks

• do you understand that physical crit% was broken when he was dealing more damage and daneos just fixed it.
    He complaining that his damage is garbage now, but in reality his gear probably/mosty sucks

my stick lvl 60 has +6 with 410 p.atk atm and have gloves with 19 str and 400 p.atk . i have totall 1370 p.atk which can do 20k dmg on crit with SHSN . but now they mere 14k. I obviously know that fighter needs str and p. crit and dmg. You think iam a noob ?

• do you understand that physical crit% was broken when he was dealing more damage and daneos just fixed it.

lol you must be a namek of majin because they haven't met this problem yet. i just met a fighter, an old guild friend of mine. he got the same problem. don't claim anything is ok

• i have a fighter and SK and majin beside the point tho. Doing that damage in that gear wasn't realistic with the gear you had. Sub weapon never gave energy and physical attack power in original dbo so you will be doing less damage when or if he decide to fix that. I think its fine because some class like grand majin,DW, and ultimate majin needed this boost in damage. Like I said you neef higher upgrades if you want do decent damage

• You do realize that physical defense is not working atm right ? . 16k dmg while defense is not working would be around 12-13 whenit works.It was completely fine. and by the way, i have 21% crit dmg increase stick, and it does absolutely nothing. i still have 14k dmg atm

You do realise that everything you post in this thread is garbage and makes no sense.

- Defense is working since weeks. The calculation is still not like retail dbo.
    - Crit damage calculation was wrong and is now correct.
    - Rp damage bonus effect is now correctly working.

Did I write anywhere I nerfed anything? No. Dont write bullshit. thanks

EDIT: And to answer your question: Nothing is wrong.

• i have a fighter and SK and majin beside the point tho. Doing that damage in that gear wasn't realistic with the gear you had. Sub weapon never gave energy and physical attack power in original dbo so you will be doing less damage when or if he decide to fix that. I think its fine because some class like grand majin,DW, and ultimate majin needed this boost in damage. Like I said you neef higher upgrades if you want do decent damage

You talk like getting U70 takes 5 seconds to be dropped. I spent an entire day and got no U70 till now. Telling me to force myself to even have higher upgrade than what i already had while stone drop rate is low is like telling a fish to climb a tree.

You do realise that everything you post in this thread is garbage and makes no sense.
    - Defense is working since weeks. The calculation is still not like retail dbo.
    - Crit damage calculation was wrong and is now correct.
    - Rp damage bonus effect is now correctly working.

Did I write anywhere I nerfed anything? No. Dont write bullshit. thanks

How defense is working when I do the exact damage on every player in arena ?
    That doesn't make any sense
    Besides the crit damage was absolutely nerfed on skills that say "crit damage is icnreased when critical hit is succesfful. My damage has decreased dramatically.

• Where is the nerf my friend?

First of all "crit damage is icnreased when critical hit is succesfful" this effect does not exist.

Second the skills which had the effect "Damage is increased when critical hit is successfull" were the only skills which could do crit damage. Now every skill can deal crit damage.

When a skill which has the effect "Damage is increased when critical hit is successfull" deals crit damage then the base damage from the skill is being increased.

The only reason you deal less damage than before is because % calculation was wrong. If I didnt fix the calculation bug you would deal even more dmg than before.

And my tip: If you dont understand what Im talking about then grab your calculator and calculate the damage.

• Oh I didn't know that the calculations were wrong before. That's my bad. I am sorry.

• bye humans, hi nameks/majins

What do you mean? Oh, oh
    When you nod your head yes
    But you wanna say no
    What do you mean? Hey-ey
    When you don't want me to move
    But you tell me to go
    What do you mean?
    Oh, what do you mean?
    Said you're running out of time, what do you mean?
    Oh, oh, oh, what do you mean?
    Better make up your mind
    What do you mean?
    You’re so indecisive of what I’m saying
    Tryna catch the beat, make up your heart
    Don't know if you're happy or complaining
    Don't want for us to end, where do I start?
    First you wanna go to the left then you wanna turn right
    Wanna argue all day, make love all night
    First you're up, then you’re down and then between
    Oh, I really want to know…

What do you mean? Oh, oh
    When you nod your head yes
    But you wanna say no
    What do you mean? Hey-ey
    When you…

lmao

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!