DEX big proplem

• No, you can figure one out by yourself and share your results here.

With all due respect to all people out there, but man... Not everyone had extended math in high school and finished it with A or B. Don't get me wrong, I can figure it out myself and me asking you for the formula would ruin the entire fun. xD

PS. If this didn't make any sense, I want to apologize. I've been awake for 24hrs and my brain is being slowly overloaded by studying on today's exam.

• So what are u sayin, is:
    Even if I reach 3000 dodge rate vs 800 hit rate. Still I wont dodge?

Imagine I got 3000 attak damage vs 800 defense points, Im aint gonna do enoguh damage??

or 3000 LP vs 800 lp, He wont run out of LP first?

or 3000 succes rate vs 800 status resistence rate, im gonna still fail my debuff?

The rates u set and the proportion u manage are useless.

I want Balance
    We want balance. No special classes, no OP clases, no nerfed classes. Balanced Classes
    And having 3000, any stat u want, vs 800, any stat, and still wont make any difference?
    is for real?
    Are u call that Balance?

• Fighter cry when balanced the pot dodge in old dbo , and now cry when @Daneos try to balanced the dex/dodge here...

as said @Kyra when it works on players can fully test, if necessary @Daneos will do as should be done....

rELAX and enjoy ... by the way this thread sooo funny

Tell me where is the balance here? lmao. I would like know your opinion if your fav class is constantly being touched in the updates and messing stuff that arent not that important for example like trying to fix TMQs.

• Tell me where is the balance here? lmao. I would like know your opinion if your fav class is constantly being touched in the updates and messing stuff that arent not that important for example like trying to fix TMQs.

I'd love to see how people that use Majins and Nameks "cry" when something related to their characters are "adjusted" (nerfed).

• Tell me where is the balance here? lmao. I would like know your opinion if your fav class is constantly being touched in the updates and messing stuff that arent not that important for example like trying to fix TMQs.

u play old dbo? u think the fighter/swordman can farm soo easy ind old dbo? u soo funny ¿u think this stats previously update is right? come man u drunnk? if u drunk go home

• u play old dbo? u think the fighter/swordman can farm soo easy ind old dbo? u soo funny ¿u think this stats previously update is right? come man u drunnk? if u drunk go home

If i need to go home you need to go back to school, maybe need some education, some grammar too just in case, no personal, just saying x). Forget old DBO old DBO doenst exist anymore, I can bet 70% of players here are new, they dont give a s***.. about old dbo and if the stats were wrong or na, i dont care, if you are going to touch a class, then touch the rest of classes out there, otherwise you're forcing moving players to other classes because some people adapt their character depending how the game is configurated, which stats works, which not, and if you just implement some stuff without asking them first, you're just making they lose their time gearing a specific class in vain, and no money can refund time.

• So what are u sayin, is:
    Even if I reach 3000 dodge rate vs 800 hit rate. Still I wont dodge?

Imagine I got 3000 attak damage vs 800 defense points, Im aint gonna do enoguh damage??

or 3000 LP vs 800 lp, He wont run out of LP first?

or 3000 succes rate vs 800 status resistence rate, im gonna still fail my debuff?

The rates u set and the proportion u manage are useless.

I want Balance
    We want balance. No special classes, no OP clases, no nerfed classes. Balanced Classes
    And having 3000 any stat u want vs 800 anything, and still wont make any difference? is for real?

• If i need to go home you need to go back to school, maybe need some education, some grammar too just in case, no personal, just saying x). Forget old DBO old DBO doenst exist anymore, I can bet 70% of players here are new, they dont give a s***.. about old dbo and if the stats were wrong or na, i dont care, if you are going to touch a class, then touch the rest of classes out there, otherwise you're forcing moving players to other classes because some people adapt their character depending how the game is configurated, which stats works, which not, and if you just implement some stuff without asking them first, you're just making they lose their time gearing a specific class in vain, and no money can refund time.

forget old dbo? really? if 70% of player is new , maybe there can search info and see videos of the game they are playing to learn something, right? no joke..

• Badass, what ever you calculated there makes no sense and is not use-able. Learn some linear, polynomial or whatever and then try to find out the dodge formula. Ive already posted some examples.

I was not calculating your formula. I was using MrHunt11's formula.
    I wouldn't try hard enough to figure out the formula you posted because with all honesty (I AM NOT A GENIUS!) the formula is lvl and stat dependent... and since lvl also increases stats, it is becoming more of a lvl issue that stat issue!
    I am not saying that I am unhappy with the formula ATM, but it truly would be more satisfying to get something I (and all the others) can actually understand! Because I still can't figure out why lvl seem to matter when you have stats (Sorry, I just can't get that through)

Let's compare the whole lvl + stat thing to Xenoverse (not as if Xenoverse is of huge difference!)
    Lvling up in Xenoverse gives you +3 stat points you can apply carefully. (Lets say that HP in XV is like DEX in DBO)
    No matter what lvl you are, if you have 15 HP you will have the exact amount of health given to you when you have a +15 on HP
    It wouldn't say "Ouh, You are at level 50 now. Well, Your 15 HP will count as 25 if you fight someone who around lvl 40, and it will count as 30 if you fight someone between 25-30, and it'll count as 50 against lvl 1s !"
    It would just be the exact 15...only difference is, if there is a lower level player, their damage outcome wouldn't be as big as higher level players and they would feel as if the opponents 15 HP is like 30HP. (BUT ONLY FEEL LIKE IT)
    I wish this would be the same with the DEX if I may humbly request of you :)

• Again. Fighters. Not the only class in the game. Also. Pre-Beta. Still a Thing.

Agreed, but then again if we don't stand up to something that can make the game a little less unbalanced, these things can be implemented.
    It kinda works like bugs in my mind. If you don't report a bug, then the Developers wont know the bug exists and the game will be released with a bug in it.
    I agree to such a valid point, but with all honesty, if we end the discussion now, maybe the change for a more balanced game would be forgotten. I am all in with the people who argue with or against the DEX update, all I want is some actual good points, because people who are against the DEX update are saying that "A level 10 mobs is actually hitting me and I am a level 50...WTF!" and those who support say "Ouh look, now I don't get murdered when I fall into a bunch of mobs with a SM like I used to" xD
    (Sorry I kinda probably totally made these up, but in a way, this is what the argument is going about xD)
    All I want to read are some cool valid points that can prove to me that I should side with or against the DEX update :)
    I hope everyone can understand and also do the same! :)

• Agreed, but then again if we don't stand up to something that can make the game a little less unbalanced, these things can be implemented.It kinda works like bugs in my mind. If you don't report a bug, then the Developers wont know the bug exists and the game will be released with a bug in it.
    I agree to such a valid point, but with all honesty, if we end the discussion now, maybe the change for a more balanced game would be forgotten. I am all in with the people who argue with or against the DEX update, all I want is some actual good points, because people who are against the DEX update are saying that "A level 10 mobs is actually hitting me and I am a level 50...WTF!" and those who support say "Ouh look, now I don't get murdered when I fall into a bunch of mobs with a SM like I used to" xD
    (Sorry I kinda probably totally made these up, but in a way, this is what the argument is going about xD)
    All I want to read are some cool valid points that can prove to me that I should side with or against the DEX update :)
    I hope everyone can understand and also do the same! :)

U got a strong point here.

My main reason to speak about this is cuz I want balanced classes.

For example, Shadow Knight Bleed damage got reduce, and he still is a bad ass, (have u noticed SK whit +15 axe can deal arround 9k damage?) nobody complains about it cuz that little change created more balance, now majins, turltes, all others have a fighting chance vs SK, I have seen dark Warrios fight SK on a very evenn matches. so

Nobody complains whit Balanced classes.

So for all the opinions are non towards to create balanced classes: I dont like them, Im not agee whit them, dont care about them, and dont even bother to replay.

The Main Goal is

Balanced Classes.

• I just tried so hard to reveal the equation but im giving up. Not even from other games. Not even from the Daneos example's. Its true that lvl should not matter. But that would probably changes everything Daneos did to find this formula, which is the only and the best one we have actually. So until somebody find how to do that without the lvl, we should not complex about this, because we cant offer any better equation. As blazing said, things Will get better, this is just the pre beta.

• I just tried so hard to reveal the equation but im giving up. Not even from other games. Not even from the Daneos example's. Its true that lvl should not matter. But that would probably changes everything Daneos did to find this formula, which is the only and the best one we have actually. So until somebody find how to do that without the lvl, we should not complex about this, because we cant offer any better equation. As blazing said, things Will get better, this is just the pre beta.

Same, I worked my ass off to find the formula but then just decided to stop and do my Calc. Homework xD

• doesn't code of conduct say. Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules. maybe you should think about asking for info and trying to help not stir the crap pot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!