EPIC BUG NO QUEST FROM LVL 55 TO 70 + The thunder skill of fighter is bugged it don't give enough attack speed

• Hi DBOG players and hi daneos and DBOG Staff i have see many peopole that say that there is no quest from lvl 55 to 70 and i think that it's the bug that you guys should fixe first therer is anouther 2 other bugs the first one is

1- the thunder skill ( a fghiter buff that give 50 % attack speed it gives only 30% if i'am wrong tell mee ) and the golves and mask with attack speed doesn't works
    2- the 2nd bug is the drop in the ud bosses there is no legendery and they don't give rare items nice items or bad there is no rare drop in ud drop
    finnaly i hope that you guys will gonna like this post then daneos can see it and fixe that bugs of course if you guys are agree with what i have said <3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3 THANK YOU DBOG STAFF FOR BRING BACK THIS GAME AND FOR GIVING US A CHANCE TO PLAY IT AGAIN <3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3 PEACE <3<3<3

• Speed is capped, its not possible to reach higher than 80% speed.
    There are quests on porunga rock south and papaya island.

Thunder and storm doesnt work.

storm works slightly it doesn't confuse the target and damage is broken like all attack that does State damage. thunder does not work tho

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!