A suggestion for the transformations

• Huhh i'm pretty sure ya'll never saw a buffer go into battle mode with kid buu and spam 10k aoe crits

yeah... i play ulti majin and my main char was ulti on taiwan server

but that ist no answer of my quest why they should change that pure majin or great namek can use buff in transform
    it makes the game more unbalanced if they do that

• If you think using buffs transformed is op, then fine, but I think it would be good because it wouldn't need to be turning every time just to use buffs(At least in the pve). I think great namek is desbalanced, because he can't fly or move fast and he haves to back to the namek several times, and if he can use buffs he should be more balanced.
    Obs.:I don't speak english

• I mean if you allow them to buff and use skills and all that, then the effects must lower drastically. For example (I am not sure exactly the calculations) if Pure Majins give you x1.5 to your power (meaning 1000 attack will change into 1500) then it might as well change into something like x1.2, because when buffs are used, it will go up to maybe x1.6.
    I do agree on the fact that SSJ is much more easily utilized than Pure Majin and GN, but the only good way to balance them out is to make the transformations much less useful while the ability to apply buffs and skills is enabled.
    Because if a Pure majin is x1.5, then with buffs and all his power would be twice as powerful as SSJ, and we don't want imbalance!

• I mean if you allow them to buff and use skills and all that, then the effects must lower drastically. For example (I am not sure exactly the calculations) if Pure Majins give you x1.5 to your power (meaning 1000 attack will change into 1500) then it might as well change into something like x1.2, because when buffs are used, it will go up to maybe x1.6.
    I do agree on the fact that SSJ is much more easily utilized than Pure Majin and GN, but the only good way to balance them out is to make the transformations much less useful while the ability to apply buffs and skills is enabled.
    Because if a Pure majin is x1.5, then with buffs and all his power would be twice as powerful as SSJ, and we don't want imbalance!

in this case, we can enable an upgrade in ssj equal the Kaio-ken, only to not let the skill points Unbalanced can get the upgrade to the Dragon Balls,like the full power ssj goku, or ultra ssj of vegeta and trunks, or can only be upgraded in the same status

• in this case, we can enable an upgrade in ssj equal the Kaio-ken, only to not let the skill points Unbalanced can get the upgrade to the Dragon Balls,like the full power ssj goku, or ultra ssj of vegeta and trunks, or can only be upgraded in the same status

That wouldn't be a good idea. It is like trying to say
    "Ouh look, a fire!.... I wonder what will happen when I dump gas into it!"
    Kaioken is out of the conversation mainly because you use SP on it, and since every class has it!
    Now what you said about making SSJ stronger is just a waste of time honestly. If SSJ is made stronger, then it will take much more work to make the other 2 transformations as powerful. SSJ already has an advantage over Pure Majin and GN, and making SSJ stronger is just bad.
    I like the idea of making a little transformation tweak, but I would much rather (IF IS USE HUMANS) to add 2 SP on Thunder or Giant Kamehameha than adding a +2 to SSJ. That, not only makes the game more imbalanced, but also makes builds die out.

• 1. Majins being able to use buffs in kid buu form, you're basically asking to commit suicide. 2. Super saiyan isn't even that strong, so kid buu is already stronger than it. 3. "Full power ssj goku or ultra ssj of vegeta and trunks" no, just no.

• 1. Majins being able to use buffs in kid buu form, you're basically asking to commit suicide. 2. Super saiyan isn't even that strong, so kid buu is already stronger than it. 3. "Full power ssj goku or ultra ssj of vegeta and trunks" no, just no.

I don't think anyone agrees with #2 honestly. Pure Majins are not stronger than SSJ. Give me a way (Other than "They can kill l-like..... 5000 mobs with one hit like it's nothing!!!!!") that Pure Majins are stronger than SSJ.

• I don't think anyone agrees with #2 honestly. Pure Majins are not stronger than SSJ. Give me a way (Other than "They can kill l-like..... 5000 mobs with one hit like it's nothing!!!!!") that Pure Majins are stronger than SSJ.

Ok, but first tell me in what way is ssj actually strong? Its useless in PvP.

• Apparently some of you miss the point of Great Namek and Pure Majin, especially in a point-and-click MMO like this. They were designed to have restricted skills because of the theme and gameplay of the game. This isn't like Xenoverse 2 where you have more options. Besides, the spiritual classes of the races are better suited to use their transformation than their melee counterparts due to their higher EP and damage output. The only reason Super Saiyans still have access to their skills is because it's not a dramatic transformation like Great Namek and Pure Majin, but in return they don't get powerful AOEs like the other two transformations, which Fighters and Swordsman could heavily benefit from. Oh, and before you go "SSJ makes Turtles OP" try and keep in mind that SSJ doesn't increase defense or LP: they're still as fragile and can easily be one-shot by Great Namek and Pure Majin.

Ok, but first tell me in what way is ssj actually strong? Its useless in PvP.

I wouldn't say "useless." More like a "one-hit wonder" since you only got one use.

• PPool

Apparently some of you miss the point of Great Namek and Pure Majin, especially in a point-and-click MMO like this. They were designed to have restricted skills because of the theme and gameplay of the game. This isn't like Xenoverse 2 where you have more options. Besides, the spiritual classes of the races are better suited to use their transformation than their melee counterparts due to their higher EP and damage output. The only reason Super Saiyans still have access to their skills is because it's not a dramatic transformation like Great Namek and Pure Majin, but in return they don't get powerful AOEs like the other two transformations, which Fighters and Swordsman could heavily benefit from. Oh, and before you go "SSJ makes Turtles OP" try and keep in mind that SSJ doesn't increase defense or LP: they're still as fragile and can easily be one-shot by Great Namek and Pure Majin.

I wouldn't say "useless." More like a "one-hit wonder" since you only got one use.

"One hit wonder" sounds more like it.

• Ok, but first tell me in what way is ssj actually strong? Its useless in PvP.

It is pretty useful actually. Especially for classes like SM.
    Don't take me as saying...."OMG SSJ is so overpowered IT NEED NERF" Nope, not at all.
    But I've literally had about twice Majin as I had Humans and twice as much Namekians as I had Majins back in TW.
    I was never able to utilize GN and Pure Majin as well as I utilized SSJ.
    SSJ isn't all that mighty, that is not what I am saying here... but what I say is you can get better usage out of SSJ
    (Sorry, this reply was meant to be sent yesterday, but I had to deal with 502 Syntax Errors)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!