Hello. This is Marlboro. I wanna report in the Arena bug and a Racist.

• Let me introduce myself quick.
    I'm from South Korea and live in AZ USA for a pilot training.

I don't like to write a post on forum cause forum isn't familiar with me.
    However I think to use bug is decrease game quality and makes users quit to play game.

There are several bugs in Arena.

First. Dash bug.
    When you use dash with keyboard other user's screen display you dash infinitely even you locate in Arena.

Second. Revive bug.
    Naturally User revive near popo stone. But some of user revive near the arena or everywhere He/She want.

Third. Go inside arena without system message.
    This bug existed long time ago with Dash bug.

Fourth. Outside of arena user skill can effect inside of arena. // Inside of arena user skill can effect outside of arena user.
    For example. Heal. Buff.

Usually I don't try to use bug even I know.
    If you guys really love this game Please 1 more think before to use bug.

Last. I wanna report a Racist.

This is a Global server, isn't it?
    I like this server than TW and KR server. Because I can meet users from the world.
    But, Global server can not keep continue if there exist Racism.

Here is some screen shots.
    Decision is up to you.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7754/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7755/

According to Faker10, 50% user of this server is yellow Asian dogs.

Anyway I wanna tell you guys something.

Sometimes I saw some of user use bug and other user said " I gonna report you "

then user who used bug said " go go repoert XD " and laugh.

Is it normal?

Thanks to read.

• That faker10 is a real faker lmao "Calling you a yellow dog" i think he is trying to take all over my persona.

Sometimes I saw some of user use bug and other user said " I gonna report you "

then user who used bug said " go go repoert XD " and laugh.

Is it normal?

Yes it's normal and then they cry a river after getting banned and make a thread (funeral) on forums and explain how they were innocents.

• First of all welcome to the forums and thank you for the bug reports. If you could. are you able to put them into the "Big Bug Thread" so that they'll possibly be added to the list if not already :)?

And one more thing. When you wish to report a player it's against forum rules to post or show names of said player in a public thread. If you wish to report a player you need to do so in the "Report section" so that only a moderator can see the thread and they will be dealt with accordingly

Here it is in Korean too if it's easier for you to read :)

• Do what Cosmo said in this instance. Use the Bug thread and the report section for reporting bugs and players so to create less drama. Thanks~!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!