• There were alot of DBO native's that had lots of +15s.

I'm talking about +15 everything. It was ridiculous. They were cashers no doubt, and we all know those asians can cash.
    Example: Just look at SSO. Highest cashers spend 50k Chinese Yuan a month. If I remember correctly, that's 8k USD, 7.2k Euro, and 5.3k British Pound Sterling. (Don't misinterpret where I'm coming from with this. It's not bad to cash, especially if you're spending your money on something that makes you happy)

Now down to the point I'm trying to make.
    They were many issues on retail DBO, yet NTL just came back and slapped us with their c :censored: cks with 70 caps.

Problems I have with tickets are:
    1: They weren't even in the game until 70 caps, and we all know every cap before 70 was better.
    2: Everyone gets to have +15? What in the :censored: ?
    3. Every noob can think he is a pro from just cashing = P2W (Play 2 Win)

You don't even have to work hard on retail DBO to be pro on that game.
    All you had to do was cash, and you could be at the top.

Directions to being pro on P2W DBO:
    Step 1. Buy a level 70 acc
    Step 2. Buy +15 armor or Buy armor & +15 tickets
    Step 3. Call yourself pro.

You're already better then 70% of players who been playing that game for months.

Not to mention:
    Broken Economy system - (Auction House became overpriced/broken because of Cashers being able to buy things from Wagu and turning around and selling it at a ridiculous price in Auction House.)
    Broken Skill system - (Crits were too insane, 2 buttons from fighters and gg.)
    Broken Item system - (You couldn't even have anti-crit anymore.) So basicly, it became an MMORPG that does nothing about crits......

Tickets made my game a F:censored:ing abomination!
    272.gif

P.S. when I use Censored Emoticon, it turns my Font size to 8pts.

See? I'm good at finding things. Now give me the alpha. Joke rofl.

• I totally agree on +15 tickets.. However i think the tickets from giftbox where not a bad thing. I would keep them in game(exept lvl 70 ticket), but only them! And only 2 days like it was..

What for a Ticket? For Sky Dungeon?

Weapon or Armor upgrade tickets.. You used it the same way like upgrade stones.. but if you had a +0 weapon/armor and a +15 weapon or armor ticket the item goes up to +15! For a certain amount of time that was..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!