Please only one server for the Open Beta

• Everyone will like more to have 1 server and more chanels, more players more fun i think no one like to see empty arena in karin.

@Muh I am not sure but on the alpha tests server was hosted on an dev PC not real hosting so its normal that normal pc can't hold this + as i hear here was DDOS attack.

• I understand the suggestion, but I don't think it's a great idea. If this was a smaller project it would make more sense, but did you see how full the server was immediately upon the opening of Alpha? There were over 3000 total characters, and the server was full almost all the time. And this was FIRST ALPHA. Can you imagine how many people are going to be following this project by the time Beta is released?

It's not a bad idea, but I don't think it would make sense. I do think there should be some way to contact friends on different channels to meet up (my apologies if there already is, I never played DBO), but just one server for Open Beta seems inadequate.

• It should definitely be possible from server 1 and server 2 games can and it should not be a character's bound to server 1 should also be on Server 2 Can play with his character's and it says yes DBOGlobal so it should continue as Taiwan remain my opinion, maybe you do simply a survey but the decision rests with the DBOGlobal team

• Really? Didn't know that.. Interessting.. Thats was your work, eh? :huh: Just kidding! :D
    Well let them try 2 or 3 servers next time, we will see how it works out..

"Really? Didn't know that.. Interessting.."
    https://www.facebook.com/dbogl…/1840459919512881?fref=nf

"Thats was your work, eh? :huh: Just kidding! :D "
    Nah this is not my part of work.

"Well let them try 2 or 3 servers next time"
    Probably this will change nothing if these servers will be hosted on the same PC, the numbers of connections will be still same.

• I would like it whit more Servers 2 when we mad it like that:

Server 1 Global : For everyone (Amys/Asia/EU)
    Server 2 : EU
    Server 3 : Amys/Asia

When you thought you couldn`t beat me, you should have run.
    Never underestimate your Enemy.
    giphy.gif

• The most common complains are exactly the opposite of this. Im glad to read that you guys want to play all together. Because many users said they don't want to play with spanish or viceversa.
    Is good to be mixed with different culture and languages, because it is fun!
    I can confirm that there will be ONLY ONE SERVER with different channels.

Thank you for sharing your idea with us.

;)

• The most common complains are exactly the opposite of this. Im glad to read that you guys want to play all together. Because many users said they don't want to play with spanish or viceversa.
    Is good to be mixed with different culture and languages, because it is fun!
    I can confirm that there will be ONLY ONE SERVER with different channels.

Thank you for sharing your idea with us.

;)

That's great news to a lot of people! Thank you for taking in feedback from the community and coming here to share this information with us!

My only worry is that the chat might be flooded with too many languages that people don't understand, which can throw off a lot of players. So, hopefully, each channel will be named respectively for "English", "Spanish", "Portuguese", "German" (etc), so that people know where to go.

• Channel 0 for PVP Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4 and Channel 5 I'd better find but one can also make the decision rests with the team but DBOG with PVP Channel and Channel 1 to 5 would prefer me personally how much server it will be for you and will be able to play his character's on server 1 and server 2 for example?

• 1 server which as many channels as needed thats all.

@Azis
    What about dojo wars, budokai, scramble?
    On what channel it will be?

Agreed, like I said multiple times before, glad to know the DEVs are on the same page.

Nady93 if I'm not mistaken on TW it was channel 6, a separate channel just for that, it'd be good to have a channel like that for budokai and dojo wars, otherwise we'll feel the lag while PvPing and that's not nice.
    Except Scramble, scramble was done on the regular channels, like channel 1 on TW SV1

• What is the situation with Dragon Ball Scramble? That was in Taiwan every Sunday run on Channel 5 and sometimes on other channels and what will the it will not be too many players on other channels such as the EU channel? Especially if you are on quests are often many mobs away when there are many players and you could without problems on a different channel change but if you make a EU, US Channel etc it will be even harder at all because many players as most Europeans be on the EU channel Games or the Americans on the US channel it would not be of advantage if we just leave it at channel 1, Channel 2, etc?

In Taiwan, the Channel 1 was always full one is not even come in there and it will certainly be run with EU, US Channel etc or what will the run?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!