the instant transmission

• Cosmo, the instant transmission simply doesn't work 100% of the time, it simply makes the animation but in the server you couldn't transport.

Sorry for this offtopic shit but im quite bored to make a discussion so..,
    Dude are u still playing dis game ?? LMAO xD gl go get challenjour bro u will get nudes, money whatever u want literally lol have a nice 2k17 also :)

• Before I start, whenever I say IT, know that it means instant transmission (IT = Instant Transmission)

I found that the best way to work with the Instant Transmission bugs and such is as follows:
    1- Make sure you are standing near no NPC or obstacle , and so is the person you are teleporting to because the IT breaks because it can't teleport you inside a mountain or a place that you simply can't get into and expect to leave.
    2- Make sure the person you are teleporting to is 100% still and not moving or using a skill to fight or whatever.

This worked about 95% for me, and I am sure it will work for you too. The IT is simply not being able to register the right Teleporting points since you/your pal is moving.

It might work while you aren't doing those things, but that is a little bit risky when it comes to how much times you might waste waiting for another IT (about 40 seconds with decent CD reduction)

• Sorry for this offtopic shit but im quite bored to make a discussion so..,Dude are u still playing dis game ?? LMAO xD gl go get challenjour bro u will get nudes, money whatever u want literally lol have a nice 2k17 also :)

Gimme your stick again! xD

I've tried transporting myself to my secondary character being completelly still and doesn't work all the time, is simply luck.

• For some yes. but mine works 100% of the time. No idea why. others are failing like mine used to but since an update in December mine has not failed once.

I'm almost certain it has something to do with the lag or ping where it cannot place the character at the target before the loading screen catches up or what, but i'm only basing that on when mine wasn't working when a lot was going on or when i tried to use it in korin.

It's possible this will be fixed later. But for now it's nowhere near important to be focused on.

Cosmo, the instant transmission simply doesn't work 100% of the time, it simply makes the animation but in the server you couldn't transport.

• Wow, This bug still not fixed yet. And I'm still surprise that some people doesn't know anything about this.
    I guess you guys are too lucky not to have this kind of experience.
    I hope this will be fix. And I can use My fighter again. Instant transmission is Fun.

• i like the idea of it. but it doesnt benefit you in fighting once or ever so if u wnt to pvp best to use it somewhere else. thats what i think.... but trust me i love the idea of it

I agree, Tbh IT is kinda meh now with infinite fast flying, its still faster than flying but at level 30 and lower(with scrolls) your already flying at mach 3

• Cosmo, the instant transmission simply doesn't work 100% of the time, it simply makes the animation but in the server you couldn't transport.

It has never ever failed for me though. Maybe its the ping cosmo was talking about. Cuz i got Instant transmission a long time ago and the only way its fails is if i move or the friend is in an unavailable area, or just in another channel. I think that guy is doin something wrong.

• It has never ever failed for me though. Maybe its the ping cosmo was talking about. Cuz i got Instant transmission a long time ago and the only way its fails is if i move or the friend is in an unavailable area, or just in another channel. I think that guy is doin something wrong.

Well whatever is it. Because many friends have the same problem, there should be a server autentication that forces you to transport to your friend, this means that the server should obligate your character to spawn with the person you selected.
    The only way that is working for me right now, is minimizing the window right after I use it. If not, I will just spawn in the same place.

• Like said previously. It's still buggy due to some issue or another, Server isn't 100% yet and it will be fixed eventually. It's nowhere near a priority because you can use pet summons and it barely affects the game at all other than making it a tiny bit faster for you to get around.

Rest assured that it will be fixed sooner or later. if you're having trouble with it you just gotta live with it for now unfortunate.

Well whatever is it. Because many friends have the same problem, there should be a server autentication that forces you to transport to your friend, this means that the server should obligate your character to spawn with the person you selected.The only way that is working for me right now, is minimizing the window right after I use it. If not, I will just spawn in the same place.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!